Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know (2956 Views)

The Kingdom Of God Has Been Taken From Xtians To Muslims From Bilble / Does The Quran Preaches Hatred And Violence Towards 'unbelievers'?(xtians&co) / Why Nigerian Muslims Are Not Nice And Friendly As Their Xtians Compatriotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2008
ayinba1:

@David
abiiko, i will always remind you to cease and desist from your disruptive ways.you always manage to ruin any conversation you join. Everyone knows you. keep yawning, enu e lo wa.

i only "ruin" it for hypocrites, intolerant nitwits and intellectually poor people who think an online forum is all there is to life. Get real.
"Everyone knows me" on a web forum?  cheesy cheesy Why don't you people get a mat and pitch your tent here.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by babs787(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
@Davidylan

"Everyone knows me" on a web forum? Why don't you people get a mat and pitch your tent here.

You are very correct that everyone knows you. Eveybody that has been folowing your post knows the kind of person you are. Keep swimming in the ocean of ignorance, pride and I pray that may it not be long before you realise the truth because you would not gain anything by dying a as christians because even jesus did not recognise anythng called CHRISTIANITY.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by spoilt(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2008
babs787:

@Davidylan

I pray that may it not be long before you realise the truth because you would not gain anything by dying a as christians because even jesus did not recognise anythng called CHRISTIANITY.

Ok my man, this is where you have to desist from making comments such as these.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by babs787(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
@Electroguru

Salam and sorry for that brother. Most nairalanders had their post deleted for one reason or the other and that doesnt mean that you should ignore the site as a result of that, life goes on.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by babs787(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
@Spoilt

Ok my man, this is where you have to desist from making comments such as these.

Sorry for that sister. You as a christian must have been reading his posts and I never meant to generalise but at the same time truth must still be told. Sorry if I my post affected you as a christian.

Peace
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by javalove(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2008
we are deviating please !!!

@david or dawud (the name u would eventually be called Insha Allah) cheesy

My post was more than 2 paragraphs and all u canpick out of it is just a line. I just started posting in religion forums and before i did, i have gone through what lots aof your xtian brothers and sisters have been writing. We are the recieving end on this forum. ts u guys that have been doing most of the bashings, hence the title of my topic.

You guys find jy in bashing islam and u feel comfortable as xtians. It seems to me the comfort u get as xtians is not in your believes but by what is happening in other faiths. Doctrine? flawed!! , religious practice flawed!!!, placing xtianity on the scale of common sense, flawed!!!, and yet you have all succeeded in making the faith look so good o the people of the world. I don't know if i'm permitted to quote some x-rated bible verses that your pastors will not quote to u. Thats th reason again i used the first line "the most deceptive faith in d world is xtianty". I'm not sorry to say!

All in all, desist from bashing Islam. Here is a forum where people drop their opinions and seek to learn more about other faiths. The way u guys present your topics or questions sometimes does not show plainness. una dey soo biased.

We are all grown ups, even though i think i am the youngest in this forum. Despite our differences, which is open to the two parties, we can still argue constructively.

To whom it may concern
Again i repeat, if u don't make researches and decisions of your own, someone, somewhere will do it for u, whether its right on wrong. Intelligent people do theirs, fools follow public opinions.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
javalove:

My post was more than 2 paragraphs and all u canpick out of it is just a line.

It was very easy to do so . . . its the most blatant form of hypocrisy i ever came across on this board yet.

Read it again - The most deceptive and most unrealistic religion in the world today is CHRISTIANITY !!! - How does this score with your own very topic?

javalove:

You guys find jy in bashing islam and u feel comfortable as xtians.

No one is bashing you, the victim card has been over used.

javalove:

It seems to me the comfort u get as xtians is not in your believes but by what is happening in other faiths. Doctrine? flawed!! , religious practice flawed!!!, placing xtianity on the scale of common sense, flawed!!!,

here's the same person crying about being bashed. grin

javalove:

All in all, desist from bashing Islam.

No one has bashed you.

javalove:

Here is a forum where people drop their opinions and seek to learn more about other faiths.

this misplaced advice is better presented to ur brothers who spend their time sending death threats.

javalove:

The way u guys present your topics or questions sometimes does not show plainness. una dey soo biased.

just like the very first line of your initial post suggests.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2008
@poster,
You can't make your faith look any better by making Christianity look bad!
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Mustay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
:d
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by javalove(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
wasnt making it look bad. dats wat ur pals have been doing since this board was started cheesy bashing and bashing us,
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Mustay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
I don't see how they've been 'bashing' 'us'

If you feel they are ignorant, why not educate them.

And if they do not reason, then just accept their ignorance as a disease or better still, remember them in your prayers! cool cool cheesy
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by javalove(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Mustay

Thanks jare. whateducation do u want to give to ignorants who don't want to accept they are ignorants? He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.

I would do as u said, just pray for them
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2008
@Mustay, for once I thought you were being neutral, but now I know better.

@javalove, I can see you are as ignorant as they come and there's no point arguing with you. I'll leave you to your Christian bashing if it helps your bruised ego.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Mustay(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2008
candy:

@Mustay, for once I thought you were being neutral, but now I know better.
@ candy Am sorry sad if I offended you smiley

javalove:

@Mustay
Thanks jare. whateducation do u want to give to ignorants who don't want to accept they are ignorants? He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.
I would do as u said, just pray for them

Question:
Many religions exist in this world, and I assume that all of the people having a religion, worship their own religion as 'the truth'. So do Muslims, and I respect them for that. When someone is absolutely convinced of the truth, he will try to convince other people of that truth.
My question is how far must and may someone, in this case a Muslim, go, in trying to convince a non-Muslim of his truth. Don't Muslims have to respect others to have an own thought of what the truth is? Or respect that someone simply doesn't know and cannot be convinced by others' 'versions' of the truth?
You can answer by argueing that the Quran, which tells according to you the truth, tell you do convince others, but that argument doesn't hold for a non-Muslim, because for him the Quran is not the truth. Do you understand my point?

Answer:

Islam's view of other religions is balanced, realistic and moderate. Islam doesn't view other religions as being either completely true nor completely false, but believes that all true religions were at one time divinely revealed. However, over time the teachings of the various religions, due to a variety of reasons, have become distorted and mixed with made-man ideas. But nonetheless, Muslims are required to be tolerant of other revealed religions since the Qur'an clearly says: "Let there be no compulsion in religion".

Khadijah 'Sue' Watson - Former pastor, missionary, professor. Master's degree in Divinity
"What happened to you?" This was usually the first reaction I encountered when my former classmates, friends and co-pastors saw me after having embraced Islam. I suppose I couldn't blame them, I was a highly unlikely the person to change religions. Formerly, I was a professor, pastor, church planter and missionary. If anyone was a radical fundamentalist it was I.

I had just graduated with my Master's Degree of Divinity from an elite seminary five months before. It was after that time I met a lady who had worked in Saudi Arabia and had embraced Islam. Of course I asked her about the treatment of women in Islam. I was shocked at her answer, it wasn't what I expected so I proceeded to ask other questions relating to Allah and Muhammad (pbuh). She informed me that she would take me to the Islamic Center where they would be better able to answer my questions.

Being prayed up, meaning-asking Jesus for protection against demon spirits seeing that what we had been taught about Islam is that it is Demonic and Satanic religion. Having taught Evangelism I was quite shocked at their approach, it wa s direct and straightforward. No intimidation, no harassment, no psychological manipulation, no subliminal influence! None of this, "let's have a Qur'aanic study in your house", like a counter part of the Bible study. I couldn't believe it! They gave me some books and told me if I had some questions they were available to answer them in the office. That night I read all of the books they gave. It was the first time I had ever read a book about Islam written by a Muslim, we had studied and read books about Islam only written by Christians. The next day I spent three hours at the office asking questions. This went on everyday for a week, by which time I had read twelve books and knew why Muslims are the hardest people in the world to conver t to Christianity. Why? Because there is nothing to offer them!! (In Islam) There is a relationship with Allah, forgiveness of sins, salvation and promise of Eternal Life.

Naturally, my first question centered on the deity of Allah. Who is this Allah that the Muslims worship? We had been taught as Christians that this is another god, a false god. When in fact He is the Omniscient-All Know ing, Omnipotent-All Powerful, and Omnipresent-All Present God. The One and Only without co-partners or co-equal. It is interesting to note that there were bishops during the first three hundred years of the Church that were teaching as the Muslim believes that Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet and teacher!! It was only after the conversion of Emperor Constantine that he was the one to call and introduce the doctrine of the Trinity. He a convert to Christianity who knew nothing of this religion introduced a paganistic concept that goes back to Babylonian times. Because the space does not permit me to go into detail about the subject insha'Allah, another time. Only I must point out that the word TRINITY is not found in the Bible in any of its many translation nor is it found in the original Greek or Hebrew languages!

My other important question centered on Muhammad (pbuh). Who is this Muhammad? I found out that Muslims do not pray to him like the Christians pray to Jesus. He is not an intermediary and in fact it is forbidden to pray to him. We ask blessing upon him at the end of our prayer but likewise we ask blessings on Abraham. He is a Prophet and a Messenger, the final and last Prophet. In fact, until now, one thousand four hundred and eighteen years (1,418) later there has been no prophet after him. His message is for All Mankind as opposed to the message of Jesus or Moses (peace be upon them both) which was sent to the Jews. "Hear O Israel" But the message is the same message of Allah. "The Lord Your God is One God and you shall have no other gods before Me."(Mark 12:29).

Because prayer was a very important part of my Christian life I was both interested and curious to know what the Muslims were praying. As Christians we were as ignorant on this aspect of Muslim belief as on the other aspects. We thought and were taught, that the Muslims were bowing down to the Ka'bah (in Mecca), that that was there god and center point of this false deity. Again, I was shocked to learn that the manner of prayer is prescribed by God, Himself. The words of the prayer are one of praise and exaltation. The approach to prayer (ablution or washing) in cleanliness is under the direction of Allah. He is a Holy God and it is not for us to approach Him in an arbitrary manner but only reasonable that He should tell us how we should approach Him.

At the end of that week after having spent eight (cool years of formal theological studies I knew cognitively (head knowledge) that Islam was true. But I did not embrace Islam at that time because I did not believe it in my heart. I continued to pray, to read the Bible, to attend lectures at the Islamic Center. I was in earnest asking and seeking God's direction. It is not easy to change your religion. I did not want to loose my salvation if there was salvation to loose. I continued to be shocked and amazed at what I was learning because it was not what I was taught that Islam believed. In my Master's level, the professor I had was respected as an authority on Islam yet his teaching and that of Christianity in general is full of Misunderstanding. He and many Christians like him are sincere but they are sincerely wrong.

Two months later after having once again prayed seeking God's direction, I felt something drop into my being! I sat up, and it was the first time I was to use the name of Allah, and I said, "Allah, I believe you are the One and Only True God." There was peace that descended upon me and from that day four years ago until now I have never regretted embracing Islam. This decision did not come without trial. I was fired from my job as I was teaching in two Bible Colleges at that time , ostracized by my former classmates, professors and co-pastors, disowned by my husband's family, misunderstood by my adult children and made a suspicion by my own government. Without the faith that enables man to stand up to Satanic forces I would not ha ve been able to withstand all of this. I am ever so grateful to Allah that I am a Muslim and may I live and die a Muslim.

"Truly, my prayer, my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all for God the Cherisher of the Worlds. No partner has He, this I am commanded. And I am the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam."

(Holy Qur'aan 6:162-163)
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by whoami: 5:31am On Jul 19, 2008
Muslim or Christians,

it is human nature to be hypocrite. And it is human nature to be be bad mouthing other religions in order to make your religion looks good.

@ the thread starter,

If you think Islam is the one and only religion that is "right" and if you think that Islam is the "best" religion, that is fine. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and its called freedom of speech. However as you stated somewhere in your thread that Christians like to bad mouth Islam to make them look good, are you not doing exactly the same by starting this thread? If Islam is good and you are a good Muslim, then why not show it by action? I am very sure that in most religion book, never are we taught to say bad things about other religions in order to make our religion looks good and I am also very sure that in most religion book we are taught to respect each other. How about you just practice what is taught to you in the Quran. Like a student at school, he/she may boast that he/she is smart and the other students are stupid, but end of the day, they can only prove that they are smarter than the other students by continually achieving better marks in their homeworks and exams than their other school friends.

So before you start calling the people of other religion hypocrites, you should start by asking yourself if you are also bad mouthing them? If you are so faithful in your religion, then show your faith by action ie. do what the Quran teaches you to do and I am sure one of the thing the Quran did not teach you to do is to bad mouth other religion smiley
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
sad sad sad sad sad oooh muslim thread undecided undecided undecided undecided am not meant to be here, make dem no jazz me grin
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by ayinba1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2008
@jayon
Feel free but just obey the nairaland rules, you'll be fine.
And what is Jazz? like music?

I ithought you said you were xtian, why are u afraid?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by AKO1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
ayinba1:

@jayon
Feel free but just obey the nairaland rules, you'll be fine.

And why are the rules so one-sided?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by ayinba1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2008
@AKO,

Repeat your question or make it clearer. What rules are one sided?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by AKO1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2008
A_K_O:

And why are the rules so one-sided?

For more explanation which I dont see why you should require, read this, then read my signature:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=152561.msg2528678#msg2528678
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by babs787(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
@A.K.O

For more explanation which I don't see why you should require, read this, then read my signature:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=152561.msg2528678#msg2528678

I went there and these are what I say and I noticed that you have been posting here, asking questions and you have not been banned. Also christians in the like of Davidylan, RedHotchic among all have been there. I noticed in the link supplied up that Tpia asked you questio in which you didnt reply. Below are the quotes from the link supplied by you.

You said this:

The long and short of what hes saying is that why should there be a mooslim section that is off limits to everyone else by law, thereby giving it some immunity. Whereas the religion/christian section is open to everyone, for criticism, bashing, bad belle, insults, etc. There is obvious preferential treatment.

Tpia

who says the mus'lim section is off limits to everyone else? Were you barred from posting there?

just asking.

The Sly

Nahhhh you don't need to be barred to know its not for everyone!

''A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims.''
See?

Tpia

hmm. Are they taking that serious?

I just don't have any interest in their topics, otherwise they would have seen me there.

Despite the fact that its for Muslims, non Muslims have been coming and were not banned in which you A.K.O happens to be one of them.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by AKO1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2008
Yeah, so now what?

You agree with what I said that you quoted right?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by olabowale(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
@A_K_O:

Yeah, so now what?

No one agrees with "nothing," from you. And by the way, the only reason that you have not been here in the "Muslim" section, is that the conversation is too heavy for you. You need light stuff. When we discuss, we tlk about God being One. No three godhead(s) in One God. Your 3 in 1 does not make sense. I God who says He is not the Author of confusion, would not confuse man! He would not present a matter as clumsy as your Trinity, which will go against all that He had established through earlier prophets before.

A God that can by His Own Power alone, forgives who ever He wills and punishes who ever He wills, will not all of a sudden come into the world to be humiliated by a bunch of Jews! Yet after all the humiliations salvation can not be guaranteed just by believing the said humiliation. Afterall, a liar who believes in said humiliation will not enter Christian paradise, would he? A homosexual, or gender bender or those types, who believes in the humiliation will not enter Christian heaven, or would he? How about a prostitute, an adulterer or fornicator, or an oppressor, etc? You see?

You digg??!!??
Now dig that! All of whats above. Dig it?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by javalove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
@olabowale

May Allah reward u. Allah made u intelligent
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by babs787(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
@A.K.O.

Yeah, so now what?

No game playing here, you understood me perfectly

I dont agree to people that are not sincere to themselves. You had a discussion with Ayinba, linked her to a thread in which I brought out the conversation for you to see. I noticed that Tpia asked you a question in which you didnt want to answer. You have been posting freely here and you have not been challenged or ban but you are still saying that you re being sidelined or whatever. Are you being fair to yourself?
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by purters(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
whao, its been a hard one,but my advice is this , we dont have to be religious fanatics or condemn any religion, i belief it is our personal relationship with God that matters . A xtian could be a brother to a muslim, i believe we shld live in peace with one another despite diff in beliefs. i have asked my self this question and that is will a xtian not make heaven because he is not a muslim or vice versa my ans is no God love us all whether black or white, muslim or christian i love you all because we are all tha products of the 1st man and woman
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by samba123(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
purters:

whao, its been a hard one,but my advice is this , we don't have to be religious fanatics or condemn any religion, i belief it is our personal relationship with God that matters . A xtian could be a brother to a muslim, i believe we shld live in peace with one another despite diff in beliefs. i have asked my self this question and that is will a xtian not make heaven because he is not a muslim or vice versa my ans is no God love us all whether black or white, muslim or christian i love you all because we are all tha products of the 1st man and woman

We love you so sister
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by dexmond: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
@javalove
Although they plan, Allah also plans and Allah is the best of planners. The final victory will be with the muslims !

Christianity is not in competition against Islam, but we've been commanded to reach out to the perishing. The perishing are those who do not know the Truth about Man's purpose on earth, his problem of sin, his destination at death, the role been played by the unseen world of darkness, The redemtion plan and so many other things too numerous to mention.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Poster:

First of all Islam and Christianity are THE SAME FAITH. olodo. Jews, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same God.

Second, Muslims would not be at the receiving end of suspicion and ridicule if Muslims weren't always bombing places and killing people for no reason in the name of religion.

Also, Muslims form radical groups and are always preaching how they want to dominate others and subjugate others to their religion.

Religion is not by force. You cannot force someone to follow your religion and that is what a lot of Muslim groups try to do. Which is exactly why people get pissed off with Islam - because a lot of its followers act like crazy people.

Have you ever heard that a Christian group went around imposing their religious law on a random group of hapless strangers? Have you ever heard that a Christian group woke up one morning and decided to hijack a plane and kill random people?

Have you ever heard that a Hindu group did this? or a Sikh group? or any other religious group for that matter? It is because Muslim groups are always killing, maiming, and disturbing the lives of others that Islam has come to ridicule.

If you want people to stop ridiculing or criticising your religion then encourage your Muslim brothers to stop being foolish. Tell them to stop murdering people, chopping off their limbs, forcing women to stay inside while they the men educate and better themselves, tell them to stop trying to subjugate people to their religious law, tell them to stop spreading hate, and people will respect Islam.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Abuzola(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
@sugarbelly, i hate when people are being pretentious, are you telling me that the slave master i.e English and the french that invaded Africa and other continents and forcefully impose christianity on slaves and the people they enslave/conquer are muslim ? They were christian. Have you bothered to read the encyclopaedia of the 'middle ages' ? You will realise how they fought war to impose christianity in Europe and other places
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
Abuzola:

@sugarbelly, i hate when people are being pretentious, are you telling me that the slave master i.e English and the french that invaded Africa and other continents and forcefully impose christianity on slaves and the people they enslave/conquer are muslim ? They were  christian. Have you bothered to read the encyclopaedia of the 'middle ages' ? You will realise how they fought war to impose christianity in Europe and other places

I am not being pretentious. I am talking about in modern times. I know all about middle age European history and yes, I agree with you that a couple of hundred years ago, pretty much everybody was fighting wars to impose their religion on someone else, Christians included. I also think that most of the humans that were on earth a couple of hundred years ago were animalistic barbarians.

HOWEVER, there is NO EXCUSE to roam about behaving like an animalistic barbarian in 2009. There is no excuse whatsoever. 

In the past ten years alone, some Muslim organizations and groups have still been engaging in this kind of behaviour and that is why everyone is pissed off.

Nobody is trying to deny that Christians did stuff like that in the past, but Christians had the good sense to leave the barbarism where it belongs, IN THE PAST. (Of course this excludes Helen Ukpabio and her bullshit churches that are torturing children in Akwa Ibom in the name of Christianity. I think she is the Chief barbarian)

Many Muslims organizations and groups on the other hand are still actively engaging in barbarism in the year 2009. And THAT is why it is unacceptable.
Re: You Can't Make ur Faith Luk Good By Makin Islam Luk Bad - Wat Xtians Must Know by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2009
Quran 2:256
'There is no compulsure in Religion. Verily the Right path has become distinct from the wrong path'

any muslim who is saying he wants to convert people by force is misguided like the boko haram people. Al Qaeda did not say it wants to convert, it is fighting against the oppression the muslim are subjected to, from Gaza to Kabul. Taliban were attacked for harbouring bin laden. Now tell me a muslim group that proclaim converting people by force

(1) (2) (3)

A Hadith About Gratitude / "Al-hakemah" In Quran As A Case For Hadith/sunnah Advocacy: BIGER BOY. Et Al. / The Reason Why Muslims Marry Under Age by Alhaji...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.