Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Woman Beheaded in bornu - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Woman Beheaded in bornu (3703 Views)

Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

I grew up in kaduna. Let's just leave it there, considering..

And trust me, I'm holding back because of the gravity of the situation, else foly's post was just...
I'm telling you.

Religious crisis. Terrible. My heart bleeds.
The human life is precious, sacred.
Its terrible to think of the influence over these men, and countless others. Who esteem humans so lowly as to kill in this way and to cause this much grief and suffering.

...I lack words.....
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: 'one size fits all'? What do you mean?
Do you know and understand God's love muskeeto?

My heart bleeds this night. I cannot speak much.

Bro, leave God love matter for another day. You've seen an example of what irrational beliefs can cause.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

Erm, kindly explain what is respectable. You see, these guys are just following their beliefs, hadiths, koran etc and apostacy. Now, do you expect me to have respect for those beliefs?

The memory of what happened to me in Ekiti is still fresh, I had an argument with a friend who claimed the quran is holy and nothing bad can happen to it. During the evening, I get a match box and held straight to this guy hostel. I took his quran and some little kerosene from his room and set the quran on fire. Mehn it burn but the mistake I did and will never do again is that I called the attention of others toward this quran burning test. I received serious beating from those that took it as crime. It was the help of my good friend and those heartful folks around that escaped me from the hell.

I learnt my lesson from there to respect other beliefs. Respect and patience brings tolerance and love. You cant because you are atheist then should go to mecca and tell them mohamed is a criminal and Allah doesn't exist. You cant go to vatican and pour urine on mary's statues. What ever happen to you from there should be blame on your very self.

There are religious folk who can reason with you and others take thing personal. Let your opinion out when asked for or necessary....it not that you go on public and rant that some God/gods dont exist and those believing it are dumb or ignorant. Like I said before, there are many way we can pass across our decision. Some of your friends can tell that 'you are mad boy' without taking it person but person from nowhere cant just tell you that.

The tongue is double edge sword they say.....it kills and protect. Learn to respect others.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Folykaze: I agree with a part of what you said. But in this case, I suspect the lady's only crime was identifying as an atheist.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars: Folykaze: I agree with a part of what you said. But in this case, I suspect the lady's only crime was identifying as an atheist.

did the lady insult islam/mohammed/Allah?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by vanhelsing(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Where ignorance is bliss it is folly to be wise.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is this not the same video of lady that was beheaded because she was suspected of being an SSS informant?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by mazaje(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishilove: Is this not the same video of lady that was beheaded because she was suspected of being an SSS informant?

Did you hear the conversation in the video?. . .
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The memory of what happened to me in Ekiti is still fresh, I had an argument with a friend who claimed the quran is holy and nothing bad can happen to it. During the evening, I get a match box and held straight to this guy hostel. I took his quran and some little kerosene from his room and set the quran on fire. Mehn it burn but the mistake I did and will never do again is that I called the attention of others toward this quran burning test. I received serious beating from those that took it as crime. It was the help of my good friend and those heartful folks around that escaped me from the hell.

I learnt my lesson from there to respect other beliefs. Respect and patience brings tolerance and love. You cant because you are atheist then should go to mecca and tell them mohamed is a criminal and Allah doesn't exist. You cant go to vatican and pour urine on mary's statues. What ever happen to you from there should be blame on your very self.

There are religious folk who can reason with you and others take thing personal. Let your opinion out when asked for or necessary....it not that you go on public and rant that some God/gods dont exist and those believing it are dumb or ignorant. Like I said before, there are many way we can pass across our decision. Some of your friends can tell that 'you are mad boy' without taking it person but person from nowhere cant just tell you that.

The tongue is double edge sword they say.....it kills and protect. Learn to respect others.

This changes nothing. They nearly killed you for burning a book. Wood. By my standards they were unequivocally WRONG. You prove my point, people who would do that are worthy of NO respect. Non at all.

One could fake respect because he fears a beheading, in fact one should. But do they really deserve said respect??

And foly, I'm really holding back here, but stop insinuating I'm not tolerant. Go through my posts and point out where I advocate discriminating against others simply because of their beliefs. Actually I do the reverse, and frequently.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

What nonsense!!! This idea of respecting beliefs is one of the major reasons why muslims will do and undo at anything they feel hurts their sensitivity. They know people like you will come up to support them and say their belief wasn't respected. What is there to respect in a belief that calls for death of apostates? What is there to respect in a belief that calls for the murder of all unbelievers. You were beaten in Ekiti, and the lesson you learnt was to blame yourself for burning a piece of paper with utter nonsense written on it while justifying the actions of mentally deranged religious bigots. What a shame!!!
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
mazaje:

Did you hear the conversation in the video?. . .
Nope. I don't have the stomach to watch such monstrosities. I was merely asking because someone forwarded the link to me via bbm and captioned it 'boko haram video', or something to that effect
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Creatrixity(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Malali? Of all places for a person to declare his (non)religious affiliations !
That is a home of radical Islamic nutcases and crackheads..
This is sad...
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Creatrixity(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
The Video was very chilling and shocking.
These animals must be punished..
#In a state of shock right now..this was brutal
And all the allahu akbars from these trigger happy monkeys!!
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Javanian: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please can any muslim/anybody with knowledge of the quaran in the house confirm if this is acceptable in islam or if this is the job of some random psychopaths. I have a few muslim friends who know i am an Atheist and they are NEVER like this. Please i really want to know. This video has ruined my night. cry
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishilove: Is this not the same video of lady that was beheaded because she was suspected of being an SSS informant?

Goot, goot. They might be asking 'are you an agent?', so you might be on to something.

Doesn't really affect the gravity of the deed though....
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
wiegraf:

This changes nothing. They nearly killed you for burning a book. Wood. By my standards they were unequivocally WRONG. You prove my point, people who would do that are worthy of NO respect. Non at all.

One could fake respect because he fears a beheading, in fact one should. But do they really deserve said respect??

And foly, I'm really holding back here, but stop insinuating I'm not tolerant. Go through my posts and point out where I advocate discriminating against others simply because of their beliefs. Actually I do the reverse, and frequently.

Firstly, understand that Nigeria is a theocratic nation and not secular as painted. The North is the nation of Allah, South-east and south-south is under the umbrella of Yahweh while south-west is commonly Jehovah. Lol. We both need to understand that the ways American people will handle issue is different from how things are handle here. The police is corrupt and not ready to respond to ya....also the judiciary is just room for endless babble. This issue is more like seeing student protesting violently and blocking high ways which you pay tax to ply and you drive your way through them. What are you going to do if they destroy your car? Get down and fight? Even though you are jackie chan....do you think you can beat hundreds of angry people?

Common man, we need to be realistic here. Im not saying we shouldn't express ourselves but we can do it in such a way it wont hurt the opposite person feelings. I read through Logicboy's post sometime ago....there is someone he wrote about his experience in a bar and how a guy pull out knife cuz the guy think he was blasphemy bla bla bla. I think the best thing he should do is escape or risk been stabbed.

Anyway you might call this fear, I agree it is but putting ourselves in risk of something we know will surely bite us is really unacceptable. I often ask this question like if you working under someone who is radical MFM member and this boss suprisingly ask you to join him in prayer, will you ignore that? Anyway you might say yes but as for me, I will not because of my earns....in later time, I will gently show my disbelief and others.

I knew you were tolerant. Was just suprise how you keep stalking me around.....all the way, I turn whole thang about ya to joke.....I love playing like Eshu. Lol
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars: Folykaze: I agree with a part of what you said. But in this case, I suspect the lady's only crime was identifying as an atheist.

I dont know what really happened on before this video. If it all about identifying herself as an atheist.....it really sucks.

But do you think she insult Allah or Prophet of piss?
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
rationalmind:

What nonsense!!! This idea of respecting beliefs is one of the major reasons why muslims will do and undo at anything they feel hurts their sensitivity. They know people like you will come up to support them and say their belief wasn't respected. What is there to respect in a belief that calls for death of apostates? What is there to respect in a belief that calls for the murder of all unbelievers. You were beaten in Ekiti, and the lesson you learnt was to blame yourself for burning a piece of paper with utter nonsense written on it while justifying the actions of mentally deranged religious bigots. What a shame!!!

So because I learn not to disrespect other people's feelings and belief mean I should be ashame huh? No P. Dont be ashame when something like this happen to you in real world.....take your little pig to mosque.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by killsmith(f): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
i refuse to believe that the devil is white....how inhumane!!!...
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You did wrong by burning what they hold dear but that still does not justify the treatment meted out to you.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 05, 2013
holy spirit.
I have never seen anything like this before. I regret watching this video.

Are u sure its not an animal that those bastards killed. Holy Ghost. they were saying alakbah.

Let the muslim say something about this
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2013
Javanian: Please can any muslim/anybody with knowledge of the quaran in the house confirm if this is acceptable in islam or if this is the job of some random psychopaths. I have a few muslim friends who know i am an Atheist and they are NEVER like this. Please i really want to know. This video has ruined my night. cry

Not every Muslim will subscribe to what's on the video but you would do well to keep your Atheism to yourself going forward. It only takes one mad individual to cause you harm. Your friends may tolerate it but will the next man do the same?

As for the Quran and whether it supports this senseless and brutal act or not, I am yet to come across any page therein that explicitly supports the killing of the 'innocent'.

There have been some cases where Muhammad have been accused of some terrible acts of violence and indeed I have come to the conclusion that those acts were actually violent but this does not imply that he went about on a killing spree of the 'innocent'.

Muhammad and the Quran did not advocate a 'war' of blame. However, he did advocate a 'war' triggered by self-defence. Though not everyone would agree with this but those who hinge this nonsense on the Quran are either misguided or interpret the Quran incorrectly. That goes to both Muslims and non-Muslims.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Im sure it has something to do with tribe. that lady cant be hausa. If she's hausa, she might have been saved but punished
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So because I learn not to disrespect other people's feelings and belief mean I should be ashame huh? No P. Dont be ashame when something like this happen to you in real world.....take your little pig to mosque.

I don't believe you have anything to be ashamed of if you choose to respect the beliefs of people. I believe it is praise-worthy.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I dont know what really happened on before this video. If it all about identifying herself as an atheist.....it really sucks.

But do you think she insult Allah or Prophet of piss?

@Bold: that's quite disrespectful and insulting.

Anyways, though the video seem cut at a point but I believe, from the conversations they had with the lady, her crime was that she was suspected of being an Atheist.

The dude asking her questions said things like: "are you an Atheist?"...he claimed to know her and also tried to trick her into saying she was an Atheist by promising to let her go if she admits.

These indicate that the lady probably did not even go about her Atheism publicly (if at all she is an Atheist) because if she did the accusations would have been very firm as they seem not to be sure, hence their attempt at trickery.

It's also probable that (if she is an Atheist) she was ratted out by someone she calls "friend". Probably someone she confided in privately. However, what I know for sure is that those 'butchers' in the video murdered her because they suspect she was an Atheist.

If the accusation was that she spoke ill of Islam or the Prophet, I am quite sure they would have said it clearly. No one deserves to be killed in that manner. Not even a serial killer, let alone a woman who was innocent.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2013
joel lala:

if that is how you want to put it then every body is guilty..atheist too have killed religious people too for their own reasons..As for the man that killed his father didnt kill his father because his father is an atheist( do you even know if his father too was a christain) he simply did so out of sheer frustration..No christain will wake up and say 'that man doesnt believe in christainity lets kill him'

you guys should stop painting christains black

If you choose to associate yourself with the fanatics who call themselves Christians then be my guest. The bottom line here is that we have a number of fanatical Christians who are ready to cause someone else bodily harm just because of their twisted way of viewing those of a different faith or lack of one. And by the way, the dude killed his Father under the suspicion of witchcraft.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2013
striktlymi:

If you choose to associate yourself with the fanatics who call themselves Christians then be my guest. The bottom line here is that we have a number of fanatical Christians who are ready to cause someone else bodily harm just because of their twisted way of viewing those of a different faith or lack of one. And by the way, the dude killed his Father under the suspicion of witchcraft.

What are you saying..dont we have wacky atheist too that doesnt want to hear the word of God or get preached to...Have you forgotten the man that shot the Jehovah witnesses 19 times because they came to preach to him and because they are from Jehovah witness..pls fanatism abounds everywhere..as for the video, the muslims will explain more..
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

No bro. You should be ashamed for trying to justify actions you should condemn
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Not every Muslim will subscribe to what's on the video but you would do well to keep your Atheism to yourself going forward. It only takes one mad individual to cause you harm. Your friends may tolerate it but will the next man do the same?

As for the Quran and whether it supports this senseless and brutal act or not, I am yet to come across any page therein that explicitly supports the killing of the 'innocent'.

There have been some cases where Muhammad have been accused of some terrible acts of violence and indeed I have come to the conclusion that those acts were actually violent but this does not imply that he went about on a killing spree of the 'innocent'.

Muhammad and the Quran did not advocate a 'war' of blame. However, he did advocate a 'war' triggered by self-defence. Though not everyone would agree with this but those who hinge this nonsense on the Quran are either misguided or interpret the Quran incorrectly. That goes to both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Ure yet to find a verse advocating the killing of the innocent? Let me help you.

9:123 Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them

2:193 Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of allah.

25:52 So Obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them herewith with a great endeavour.

66:9 O prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journeys end

47:4 When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.

If after reading all these verses, you can't see reasons why that lady was killed, then something is wrong. And please, don't tell me to read the verse in its context unless ure ready to prove to me why your context is right and the context of the mudrers of the lady is wrong.

These type of verses and many more are what FOLYKAZE wants us to respect.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by MrTroll(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm still waiting for the Muslims to come and justify or explain away this. That video ruined my nightangry
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Mr Troll: I'm still waiting for the Muslims to come and justify or explain away this. That video ruined my nightangry
ruined mine too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obamas Stance On Islam / Why Do Muslims Tie Turban? / Last Ten Days Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.