Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Woman Beheaded in bornu - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Woman Beheaded in bornu (3695 Views)

Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Freegifts: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
The link is not working.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
aManFromMars: Careful. Thread is in Allah's section now,

grin

Freegifts: The link is not working.

Maybe maclatunji modified it. The guy is very fond of modifying non muslim posts.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow..up till now no single muslim has come to say something here...this is very sad..this scenerio reminds me about the preist that was also beheaded in a muslim country last month..may God forgive us..amen
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Blasphemy is the word that the majority hisses into the ear of the few.
Blasphemy is what an old mistake says of a newly discovered truth.
Blasphemy is what a withered last year's leaf says to a this year's bud.
Blasphemy is the bulwark of religious prejudice.
Blasphemy is the breastplate of the heartless.
And let me say now, that the crime of blasphemy, as set out in this statute, is impossible. No man can blaspheme a book. No man can commit blasphemy by telling his honest thought. No man can blaspheme a God, or a Holy Ghost, or a Son of God. The Infinite cannot be blasphemed.
What is blasphemy? I will give you a definition; I will give you my thought upon this subject. What is real blasphemy?
To live on the unpaid labor of other men — that is blasphemy.
To enslave your fellow-man, to put chains upon his body — that is blasphemy.
To enslave the minds of men, to put manacles upon the brain, padlocks upon the lips — that is blasphemy.
To deny what you believe to be true, to admit to be true what you believe to be a lie — that is blasphemy.
To strike the weak and unprotected, in order that you may gain the applause of the ignorant and superstitious mob — that is blasphemy.
To persecute the intelligent few, at the command of the ignorant many — that is blasphemy.
To forge chains, to build dungeons, for your honest fellow-men — that is blasphemy.
To pollute the souls of children with the dogma of eternal pain — that is blasphemy.
To violate your conscience — that is blasphemy.
The jury that gives an unjust verdict, and the judge who pronounces an unjust sentence, are blasphemers.
The man who bows to public opinion against his better judgment and against his honest conviction, is a blasphemer. ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Anyways, though the video seem cut at a point but I believe, from the conversations they had with the lady, her crime was that she was suspected of being an Atheist.

Likely no. Probably the eediot was asking 'are you an SS' or something similar.

That doesn't take away anything from this.... I really don't know what to call it..

In our own backyard people being slaughtered like that...
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
wiegraf: Now shHhhhh.. It never happened...

Let's now get these heathens to accept our child brides and slaving wives as morally acceptable....

Allah is great
why isn't the video link working again?

It's a shame this thread was ignored
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chibuebem: why isn't the video link working again?

It's a shame this thread was ignored

Try this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bef_1380987776
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Try this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bef_1380987776

You wan make maclatunji com tamper with this one too..cheesy
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by WHees(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Damned, the clip was shot in borno not kaduna as alleged by the op, the kanuri psychopaths are accusing the woman of being an ss not atheist, there was a ward in maiduguri named melari which is where she reside, it sounds like malali in kaduna but it is not. Both the woman and the morons had kanuri accent, she might probably be a Muslim who works as an informant to the security services. An atheist will not dream of going to borno talkless of getting himself killed by bh. More youth are joining the civilian jtf nowadays which I believe will soon end this menace one day.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by wiegraf: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
Damned, the clip was shot in borno not kaduna as alleged by the op, the kanuri psychopaths are accusing the woman of being an ss not atheist, there was a ward in maiduguri named melari which is where she reside, it sounds like malali in kaduna but it is not. Both the woman and the morons had kanuri accent, she might probably be a Muslim who works as an informant to the security services. An atheist will not dream of going to borno talkless of getting himself killed by bh. More youth are joining the civilian jtf nowadays which I believe will soon end this menace one day.

Thanks for clearing that up. Will fix the op.

Stories coming from that region, well... Seeing is believing.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by DeMaze: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Not every Muslim will subscribe to what's on the video but you would do well to keep your Atheism to yourself going forward. It only takes one mad individual to cause you harm. Your friends may tolerate it but will the next man do the same?

As for the Quran and whether it supports this senseless and brutal act or not, I am yet to come across any page therein that explicitly supports the killing of the 'innocent'.

There have been some cases where Muhammad have been accused of some terrible acts of violence and indeed I have come to the conclusion that those acts were actually violent but this does not imply that he went about on a killing spree of the 'innocent'.

Muhammad and the Quran did not advocate a 'war' of blame. However, he did advocate a 'war' triggered by self-defence. Though not everyone would agree with this but those who hinge this nonsense on the Quran are either misguided or interpret the Quran incorrectly. That goes to both Muslims and non-Muslims.

You are the one who lacks knowledge. When people tell you Mohammed perpetrated attrocities unequaled even by the modern day criminal, they are not lying. Read my friend, read.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by truthman2012(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Oh my!!! This is wield.

Morality of this news: when take pride in your atheistic stance among religious psycho.

Some people dont know how to express themselves without hurting belief or others. It is like an atheist going to saudi to tell them mohamed is false and Allah doesn't exist. This easily spark brutal attack on the atheist.

We should learn how to rub mind with religious folks no matter what. Respect and patience covers alot. Thanks

You are confirming every muslim is a potential killer. Islam is indeed a religion of peace. High hypocrisy.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by usermane(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Good morning.
Sorry guys,after reading your posts i was deeply touched. And the video, well could you expect anything less from fanatics or extremists? Majority of them do not understand the scripture and when you tell them how wrong their interpretation of Qur'an verses are, they become a threat to you, instead of taking correction. So that is how we have it. Just as accidents results from reckless and careless drivers, boko haram are the product of muslims' faliure to understand/uphold the Qur'an. I say this not because am so knowledgeable of the scriptures but because it is fact, backed up by Qur'an itself(60:5). You may think boko haram are living by Qur'an, but no, they aren't.
The word 'muslim' today is just a name. It doesn't necessarily mean someone who acknowledge GOD, or who observe HIS scriptures(e.g Qur'an).

According to Qur'an there is no compulsion in religion 2:256
According to quran fighting is permitted only for self defence or against oppression 2:190,193. Hence aggression or oppression is condemned.

The scriptures of GOD are not physics textbooks, u can't just read a single verse or chapter and draw conclusion about the whole topic in question. The chapters and verses are continous with, and complement each other.
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by vedaxcool(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
truthman2012:

You are confirming every muslim is a potential killer. Islam is indeed a religion of peace. High hypocrisy.

Coming from one whov believes in the worship of a being whose only way of forgiving his creation is by the wrongful murder of his own "son", is very insightful on your level of intelligence!
Re: Woman Beheaded in bornu by vedaxcool(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2013
usermane: Good morning.
Sorry guys,after reading your posts i was deeply touched. And the video, well could you expect anything less from fanatics or extremists? Majority of them do not understand the scripture and when you tell them how wrong their interpretation of Qur'an verses are, they become a threat to you, instead of taking correction. So that is how we have it. Just as accidents results from reckless and careless drivers, boko haram are the product of muslims' faliure to understand/uphold the Qur'an. I say this not because am so knowledgeable of the scriptures but because it is fact, backed up by Qur'an itself(60:5). You may think boko haram are living by Qur'an, but no, they aren't.
The word 'muslim' today is just a name. It doesn't necessarily mean someone who acknowledge GOD, or who observe HIS scriptures(e.g Qur'an).

According to Qur'an there is no compulsion in religion 2:256
According to quran fighting is permitted only for self defence or against oppression 2:190,193. Hence aggression or oppression is condemned.

The scriptures of GOD are not physics textbooks, u can't just read a single verse or chapter and draw conclusion about the whole topic in question. The chapters and verses are continous with, and complement each other.

If only the people you are directing these to where reasonable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death / Muslim / Can Women Be Leaders In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.