Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips (8064 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by underscore: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Most women want to maintain the size of their hips, especially after giving birth to children, but Mikel Ruffinelli is not like them. She likes her new shapes and doesn't want them to get smaller. “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,” 39-year old Mikel Ruffinelli insists.“I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

The mother of four children holds the world’s record for Largest Hips, measuring 8 feet in circumference. The lady experiences problems in the shower, because she can’t close the door all the way, and moving through doorways requires her to turn sideways. It can also cause issues when she’s out in public, as people tend to be quite rude about her figure. But she always has her husband to back her up.

Guys, you like?

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/incredible-meet-woman-with-worlds.html

Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by anthoniosp(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2013
chooooooiiiiiiiiii....omor dis one climb u na ur grave una go finish d tin ooh grin grin grin
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by mysticgal(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2013
ndine mama tins joor,what bleep of a hip is that,no space sef,e no balance,just like two fifa balls choishocked
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by Lovetinz(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2013
When she stands up in front of you at the Cinema:
"The End"
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by udodeejay: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2013
I. Have seen bigger ones
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by 3ace(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can only imagine the kind of vibration those two massive mountains will experience when she walks.
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by 3ace(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
udodeejay: I. Have seen bigger ones
Bigger ones than this? You are wicked o.
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by 3ace(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
My husband
finds my shape sexy and we have an
amazing time in bed – there’s no position
we can’t do!
Yes no position but it must exclude you being on top.
I love my shape
and I see no reason to diet because I don’t
have health problems,”
Okay o, but by the time you dey reach 50 or 60 years, u go hear am. By then, your weak body due to old age will find it difficult to carry this load.
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by nerodenero: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
That is simply out of range,out of normal and exceeding/exceptionally large.This one na 'aseju'gringringrin
Re: Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think She should stop lying to herself, by the time she reaches 40 or more, her legs would have to be amputated because her kbees would not be able to carry those loads there.....and lets not talk about the heart problems she would have and if she turns out to be very unlucky, blindness.

She pretty but for her health....

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Do Nice Dreads? / Photos From St. Eve West Africa Fashion Week Master Class In Lagos / Toke Makinwa, Other Ladies On The Cover Of Mode Men Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.