Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (86255 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bigboyo: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Done bro.

...@Bigdreams! Brotherly, i would appreciate if you could forward †ђ3 past questions to ♍ƺ as well, if you do you will be a life saver. Thanks in anticipation. thebigboyo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kismo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mopolchi: Check your email.
Please forward it to me too. Thanks. contactkismo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bigboyo: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mopolchi: Check your email.

...@Mopolchi! Brotherly, i would appreciate if you can send †ђ3 past question to ♍ƺ, thanks anticipation. thebigboyo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by linkonyii: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls i need the past questions of NIS , kindly forward it onyinyembanefo@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dedtroy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
bigboyo:

...@Mopolchi! Brotherly, i would appreciate if you can send †ђ3 past question to ♍ƺ, thanks anticipation. thebigboyo@yahoo.com

help in forwarding to dedtroyolaibi@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bigboyo: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
...i got it bro, thanks so much you are a life saver...
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
rasheedow: plz let look at numb 1 maths.A die has 6 side with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.The prob of getting any one out of the 6 is 1/6 but the Q said an odd,So 1,3 and 5 are odd numbs so that the prob of getting(1 =1/6, 3= 1/6 and 5= 1/6).Therefore the prob of getting any odd numb is 1/6+1/6+1/6=3/6 =1/2 =C Not A. plz let check it
bro i no sabi anything for maths na law i study for sch
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chiommy63(f): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Please, kindly do others a favour by sending it to them as they request here or in other places.

Thanks.
Please send it to me. My email is: agufaithy@ymail.com. Thanks so much.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Follipirro: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2013
bobjob: Thanks bigdream. May God reward u 4 ur kind gesture. I got d materials. God bless.
pls bobjob,help a brother.send it to my email...ogunnaikeadefolarin@yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Follipirro: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2013
toyibhabib: I appreciate ur swift response to my request. Thank you and God bless you. For others who are in dire need of the past questns, shld pls drop their email addy as i wil also take my time to fowarding it. Thank you once again buddy
pls send it to my email ogunnaikeadefolarin@yahoo.com.tanx in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chiommy63(f): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2013
bigboyo:

...@Bigdreams! Brotherly, i would appreciate if you could forward †ђ3 past questions to ♍ƺ as well, if you do you will be a life saver. Thanks in anticipation. thebigboyo@yahoo.com
pls I will appreciate it. My email is agufaithy@ymail.com. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Follipirro: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I received this text message from Oluwacolded some minutes ago and it reads:

"As you want to ruin my own business it is God that would pay u back those u are sending the PQ i used money to buy are now selling it in their locale area but thank God 2 out of 3 is counterfeit so"

@Oluwacolded, I count it all joy knowing that at least 1 is not counterfeit. It will help those whom I have forwarded it to in the little way it can.

Check my previous posts and see the methods I outlined that will help you in selling your questions even without nairaland.

I have no grouse with you at all.

My conscience is very clear knowing with full assurance that I did what God placed in my heart to do.

Thanks once again Oluwacolded.
bigdream,u av done wot God placed in ur heart.keep it up bro God wil surely reward u...pls help a brother i need d past question too.ds is my email ogunnaikeadefolarin@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Follipirro: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Bigdream i need d PQ pls help
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mrarranger: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls someone should send the past question to my email-idokocollins@gmail.com. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN ANTICIPATION.i really need it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toques: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2013
@ bigdream tanx for the PQ..the lord will bless more
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toques: 3:07am On Oct 17, 2013
pls house,where can i get birth certificate in anambra state,i really need it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by andycoy4real(m): 3:34am On Oct 17, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

@ Bigdreams you are indeed a blessing to those that couldn't afford the money.

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,
No 7, I got B (3) but the ans in d past question recieved says its A
No 18, I got A but PQ says C
No37, I got B (24secs) buh PQ says C
No 40, I got A (5) but PQ says C
Then I couldn't get num 6, 8, 11, 24, 30 and 36

In English,
No 19 I think B is the ans nt A
No 27 I also think A is d ans not B
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

No 44 should be reviewed again.
Thanks
pls me wit d past questn andycoy4real@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamisegbe(m): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2013
rasheedow: plz let look at numb 1 maths.A die has 6 side with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.The prob of getting any one out of the 6 is 1/6 but the Q said an odd,So 1,3 and 5 are odd numbs so that the prob of getting(1 =1/6, 3= 1/6 and 5= 1/6).Therefore the prob of getting any odd numb is 1/6+1/6+1/6=3/6 =1/2 =C Not A. plz let check it

bros u ar corect! The prob of getting an odd no when a fair die is tossed once is 3/6= 1/2 i.e 1,3 and 5, C is d corect ansa
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by MDonSwitch(m): 3:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Oluwacolded: PREVIOUS YEARS NIM QUESTIONS

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

1.The core duty of the nigeria immigration service is to

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c. Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

2.Lagos became a crown colony in........

A.1961 B.1868 C.1861 D.1862

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative headquater in.........

A.1975 LOME. B.1960 LAGOS C.1975 LAGOS D.1975 LOME

4.The nigeria police force belongs to which organ of government

A.JUDICIARY B.LEGISLATURE C.EXECUTIVE D.NON OF THE ABOVE

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of paliament in......

A.1958 B.1963 C.1976 D.1960

6.E-passport was first introduced in which country in africa

A.SOUTH AFRICA B.GHANA C.NIGERIA D.LIBYA

7.The head of government in nigeria in the first republic was

A.SHEU SHAGARI B.AMINU KANO C.TAFAWA BALEWA D.NNAMDI AZIKIWE

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of implementing law is.........

A.LEGISLATURE B.EXECUTIVE C.JUDICIARY D.NON OF THE ABOVE

9.ECOWAS CONSIST OF .......STATES

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

10.Nigeria became a sovereign state in

A.1958 B.1963 C.1964 D.1960

Courtesy path-way tutor ABUJA

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are far away fr
om Abuja to simply contact the number above on how to get the past questions.

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c. Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative headquater in.........

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of paliament in......

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of implementing law is.........

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are far away fr

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

Send me the past question pls.
Uzoechinaemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by andycoy4real(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2013
bigboyo: ...i got it bro, thanks so much you are a life saver...
pls help to send to me andycoy4real@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by basukajoe(m): 4:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls send the NIS questions to my e-mail basukajoe@yahoo.com.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by specie1980: 5:29am On Oct 17, 2013
bigboyo: ...i got it bro, thanks so much you are a life saver...
Pls kindly forward it to me. My email is naam8001@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Spicylady(f): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2013
bigboyo:

@ bigdreams, thank u very much, saw it dis mrn. God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jackbennie: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Spicylady:

spicylady pls can u forward the past questions to me my email address is jackbennie63@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mrarranger: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Spicylady:

pls send to me-idokocollins@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jumoke: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2013
@bigdream help send to opusdlan2000@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Juliusgoje(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Please send the immigration past
question to my inbox. Juliusgoje@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls brodas and sistas, help provide clue on how to solve the maths question for us that are not maths oriented. The hole tin just bi like magic for my eye. Pls provide us wit clue on how to work out probability and ratio. Thnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sanyahkod(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Yea u are right..
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2013
olamisegbe: [b][/b]

bros u ar corect! The prob of getting an odd no when a fair die is tossed once is 3/6= 1/2 i.e 1,3 and 5, C is d corect ansa

Pls brodas and sistas, help provide clue on how to solve the maths question for us that are not maths oriented. The hole tin just bi like magic for my eye. Pls provide us wit clue on how to work out probability and ratio. Thnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Big dream and others...
Pls, i would be very glad if anyone can forward the NIS past questions to my mail
@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.