Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85430 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: urging nigerians to join hands to flush out illegal immigrants in nigeria
Thanks I am grateful. Could you afford me with his full name and I think he is the 13th CG.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dwag: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
annfeliks:
K. Am loving this forum lots. Nw u guys r cooperating nt like before in the other pages. Kudos NLs
10x jez saw ur miss call
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NtahEsther: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=olamisegbe][/quote] the last ans is was nt were
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mz9ike: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Paulego: Bigdream! Thanks alot I have seen it and I have started forwarding it to others
Pls Can u help forward it to dis email nikeyemi89@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.
please sir i would kindly apreciate if u send it 2 my email Ayenifrancis14@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
bobjob: Thanks bigdream. May God reward u 4 ur kind gesture. I got d materials. God bless.
please bobjob, kindly forward d materials 2 me please. To ayenifrancis14@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Climaths: please sir i would kindly apreciate if u send it 2 my email Ayenifrancis14@yahoo.com
Check your email.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mopolchi: Thanks I am grateful. Could you afford me with his full name and I think he is the 13th CG.
his name is david parradang
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ujunk: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls i will like to have d past question please anyone can send to me God bless. ujunkg@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: his name is david parradang
I got that. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dmyth(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
bigdream, u re blessed, i appreciate . i ve gotten the past question, u re the best.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
thanks alot inalechenu. . .jst got it now. . .highly appreciated.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
anyone that has the past question should send to "browseasecafe@yahoo.com" a recharge card awaits you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by momentum85(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Climaths: please bobjob, kindly forward d materials 2 me please. To ayenifrancis14@yahoo.com

pls once u get it, kindly send it to my email emmyjj24@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by momentum85(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
garamah: Bigdream! Thanks alot I have seen it and I have started forwardin it to others.
pls foward it to my email. emmyjj24@yahoo.com thanks n God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by momentum85(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
NGOZI1983: God bless you abundantly . I have seen it
pls foward it to my mail. emmyjj24@yahoo.com thanks n God bless u real good
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Kdjmamar: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
plz forward it to me too,if u ve got ur own. asalewa@ymail.com. thank you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
twaintoy: Gbolagar.... Thanks man, got ur message. To those that sent me mails for the PQ, no vex abeg, am not using my smartphone now, when i do, wuld forward it to u all. By God's grace, NIS awaits us.
pls my sister just send it to me anytnblue@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fada8: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls my bros and sis, can u pple help me with the past question. Pls, chybike88@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

@ Bigdreams you are indeed a blessing to those that couldn't afford the money.

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,
No 7, I got B (3) but the ans in d past question recieved says its A
No 18, I got A but PQ says C
No37, I got B (24secs) buh PQ says C
No 40, I got A (5) but PQ says C
Then I couldn't get num 6, 8, 11, 24, 30 and 36

In English,
No 19 I think B is the ans nt A
No 27 I also think A is d ans not B
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

No 44 should be reviewed again.
Thanks
pls help a brother anytnblue@yahoo.com jah bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by rasheedow(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: urging nigerians to join hands to flush out illegal immigrants in nigeria
plz let look at numb 1 maths.A die has 6 side with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.The prob of getting any one out of the 6 is 1/6 but the Q said an odd,So 1,3 and 5 are odd numbs so that the prob of getting(1 =1/6, 3= 1/6 and 5= 1/6).Therefore the prob of getting any odd numb is 1/6+1/6+1/6=3/6 =1/2 =C Not A. plz let check it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
DMainMan: Already sent to everyone in the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1480030/free-immigration-past-que-ans/1 and https://www.nairaland.com/1480030/free-immigration-past-que-ans

and to some people on this thread. It should b noted dat u guys should solve it and verify its answers so u can know and learn more.

Success.
pls help out a brother anytnblue@yahoo.com God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
DMainMan: Already sent to everyone in the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1480030/free-immigration-past-que-ans/1 and https://www.nairaland.com/1480030/free-immigration-past-que-ans

and to some people on this thread. It should b noted dat u guys should solve it and verify its answers so u can know and learn more.

Success.
pls help out a brother anytnblue@yahoo.com God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.
Bigdreams abeg send am 4 me anytnblue@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Fapol: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
troy20:
Bigdreams abeg send am 4 me anytnblue@yahoo.com

Done bro.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fada8: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls guys, forward the past question to me. Chybike88@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Spicylady(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Bigdreams]

Sent.

Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.[/
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fapol: Fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
fada8: Pls guys, forward the past question to me. Chybike88@yahoo.com

Spicylady:

bigdreams pls send it to me too okegbemia@gmail.com.
Tnx a bunch

Sent. Please, kindly help others who are in need of it too.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by seundy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
I júst dey pass....:-( good people, great nation....hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.