Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Things You Should Stop Doing At An Accident Scene - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things You Should Stop Doing At An Accident Scene (637 Views)

Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Photos From Accident Scene At Trans Ekulu Enugu This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Stop Doing At An Accident Scene by anthoniosp(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
my good people... its nt a new thing that our roads are having diffrent problems everyday and thnks to the poor state of the roads ... mind stooping accidents happen each month..
Now therr are somethings that you do at a scene of an accident that you think did noy know are just like adding fuel to fire..here they are...
1) MAKING PHONE CALLS = it seems normal and harmless but the waves used buy ur everyday radio delays bloodclotting...now talk more of the radiowaves used by ur phone which close to 10x the strenght of the every day radio ...so using ur phone on a scene penetrates deep into the skin dermis affecting the tissues there and makes it deficcult to allkw the blood clot cos dey contract and relax faster than usual

SHOUTING AND SCREAMING : This is common among old mothers were they carry thier wrappers and scream like world war 3 just started... actually some people during an accident scene normally are in shock... or shuld i say brain seizure due to sudden sounds and actions...so post collision .. u keep wailing u only keep making brain cells vibrate more and prolonging seizure... note during this seizure the heart stops the nose stops the person is literally dead but noy medically..

SORRUNDING THE VICTIMS : Ehen the league of eeeeeyaa people this is for you...it is nt new that patients need more oxygen than normal humans.. so since you all now that there is no need sorrounding them like babalawo s.

PUTTING THE BODIES CLOSE TO THE ROAD : I dont knw if some people like this but actually most people do ... asin dey put the bodies by the road to show people dat "see ooh accident don happen "..is really wrong .. it puts most people in emotional instability.. and as you know accidents some times by emotional problems...and by the way some cases petrol might leak and then fire wahala go come. in an accident take the people to the nearest bush or clear area away from almost d whole world...

YOU DONT PLAY SONGS: Stupid as it might sound but the body responds to songs and music ..especially those that the person loves... that is why u see dat ur favourite song puts u to bed or wen u are dipressed a particular song makes u happy...forshort the body responds to best song (normally slow song) positively..

YOU DONT PRAY : God should not be left out in any case ... in all accident scenes i have seen, prayer is the last thing on peoples mind... so wether is jesus,allah,sango, abi watever u bliv in jst pray... eheenn before u start .. "xtian is best or islam is the true religion "abeg make una carry una wahala spoil my post..

I hope u have learnt something? do well to observe this when (Godforbid) u see an accident and u are present..
peace Dr funky
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing At An Accident Scene by Chaleeee: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Don't start taking pictures

Don't search the victims for valuables you can steal.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Happy: Tips For Cultivating Contentment / Please Advise A Stomach Ulcer Patient / Does Soaking Of Garri Really Cause Eye Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.