Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. (2247 Views)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Where Can I Download Clean Movies E.g 300 Rise Of An Empire / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by 50calibre(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
At long last, here comes the sequel to 300.

I've waited 6 years for this, and it looks like come march 2014, that wait comes to an end.

Below is the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqy21Z29ps

What are your thoughts / predictions?

*** please no mod should close this thread & redirect some stale thread.
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
I haven't even watched the first part. Lemme watch it first and come back with my thoughts and predictions.
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
bad ass
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by elrony(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
@50clips ..that's one hell of a blood rush I been waiting for too!!

grin grin grin

I can't wait to yell ..."Spartans tonight we dine in hell "...lol
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by 50calibre(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
adaobi123: I haven't even watched the first part. Lemme watch it first and come back with my thoughts and predictions.

Wow! You haven't watched the first one?
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by 50calibre(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
elrony: @50clips ..that's one hell of a blood rush I been waiting for too!!

grin grin grin

I can't wait to yell ..."Spartans tonight we dine in hell "...lol

Lol I will miss Gerard butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
I will miss him too.

"we fight as a single inpenetrable unit. that is the source of our strength.....a single weak spot and the phalanx shatters.. " my favourite quote

i hope the sequel has much more to offer.
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by elrony(m): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2013
50calibre:

Lol I will miss Gerard butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

Lol м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ too...dat fella depicted a true Spartan..(sorta like kratos in GOW)

I liked the "........even a god king can bleed"..#fearless
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by 50calibre(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Joavid: I will miss him too.

"we fight as a single inpenetrable unit. that is the source of our strength.....a single weak spot and the phalanx shatters.. " my favourite quote

i hope the sequel has much more to offer.

Lol that quote was from when he was speaking to that hunched back dude who wanted to join them.
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by 50calibre(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2013
elrony:

Lol м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ too...dat fella depicted a true Spartan..(sorta like kratos in GOW)

I liked the "........even a god king can bleed"..#fearless

A 7ft god king.
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by vcvibes(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
[b][/b]SPARTANS!! WHAT IS THY OCCUPATION?! AWWOO! AWWOO!SPARTANS!! WHAT IS THY OCCUPATION?! AWWOO! AWWOO!SPARTANS!! WHAT IS THY OCCUPATION?! AWWOO! AWWOO!
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by sirEAGLES(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Butler's words 2 d hunched dude when he realised he betrayed his countrymen “... Ephiatus may u live 4 ever” #priceless
Re: 300: The Rise Of An Empire. Sequel. by elrony(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
sir EAGLES: Butler's words 2 d hunched dude when he realised he betrayed his countrymen “... Ephiatus may u live 4 ever” #priceless

Lol those words na life time curse!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Year Remembrance Of Late Bisi Komolafe and her last movie / Short Film Script 'EYE FOR EYE' (For Speedyboi) / Is TSTV The Biggest Scam After MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.