Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (36319 Views)

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by TRILLIONIAR: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
atleast thousand's of people are familiar with the winner not that yeye network provider wey u no go sabi who win
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Annie09: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cöngratulatıons kıddy, Make sure youu use the Money well.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by caesaraba(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
congratulations.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Annie09: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cöngratulatıons kıddy, Make sure you use the Money well o.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by eaglechild: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
What I can see in the picture are two clueless looking goons waiting for instructions from an unseen person.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by oluamid(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow! That's good. I remember the time the guy posted the video on Nairaland and some guys were like "why is he doing his tongue like that of a goat?" grin

Well, I guess the joke is now on you guys. cheesy cheesy

COngratz Kiddy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by hollawiz: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reli love d dance
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by debola23(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
This guy can really dance. Had to watch the video twice. Abeg make Davido employ him strat!
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by fattahnoni(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congratuloooooooobia
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by noahnaira: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nice one. Tanks to Davido too.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by drnairalov: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
congrats
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by hustla(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yayyyy
I watched his video that time
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by keldpianist: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
joshua idibia: Pls some1 shud download d video and upload smwhere. So dat ppl like me wey dey proudly use java fone fit dwnload am.
use a uc browser, go to youtube.com nd search fr d video.. Wen uve seen it, go to d top left of ur fne nd changed d address frm "m.youtube.com....." to "ssyoutube.com".. Does the magic ;-)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by InesQor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is it just me? I can't see any news report saying he won.

Congrats though, if it's true.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
So this is one of those I am supposed to discuss serious matters with on NL? This Kid? No wonder NL isnt ever serious when it comes to serious discussions. SMH
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by delishpot: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats man.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by BRAINZBox(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yeah...I still hav d video self....he desrved it 100%
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by 9jatechzone: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Very Hot:-HOT NEW MTN 6GB
AND AIRTEL 3GB FREE
BROWSING CODE NOW
ROCKING!!! @ www.morecoded.com/register.php
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by ibrash600: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats bro..... you are good dancer..... your name should be changed to ASUU-GBEMI grin grin
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Pabloairmar(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wat is dz guy saying
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Pabloairmar(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Skelewu...sounds lyk our goat name

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by chreldb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congratulations!! I remember when you posted that video campaigning for votes. Thankful you won. Most especially I am glad that no element of Azonto was exhibited in his dance steps. That leaves no avenue for Ghanaian s to come in mass to talk any rubbish. Please Nigerian celebrities if you are reading this kindly boycott Azonto in your videos. Invented by Ghana agreed but popularized by Nigeria. But Ghanaians see Nigerians dancing Azonto as an avenue to insult Nigerians when they need us more. Sorry for digressing. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by naniboii: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]congratz o
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Tapout(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by timpaker(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
onila: congrats

Nairalanders are proud of you cheesy

make sure u follow me

Are you ready to loose your virgini.ty now just cuz he won?
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
SAME GUY lots of people were making fun of couple of weeks back, that's life for u.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
absolute nonsence
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Moxie4lyf(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats man! The guy is a good dancer...***but come ooo, wetin be skelewu sef?***
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by adebisi96(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
D dance drryyyyyyyyyyyyy joor :PD dance drryyyyyyyyyyyyy joor
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by achumba1: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
so where is seun's own share of the $3000?
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by vanstanzy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
gistmelove: Congrat.. Aburo mi atata...Hmmm am so happy and proud of him.... .... Bello moshood Abiola.. A.k.a (kiddy) Won the skelewu dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

pix of davido and kiddy

for more pix click here >> http://www./2013/10/congrat-kiddy.html

ARRANT RUBBISH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.