Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? (11740 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
hello pals,
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol
is der something mystical behind dis? Lets analyse d situation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2013
It's called overeating. It's hard to swallow because you're full lol.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Brimmie(m): 3:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol.. Very true! Buh thr's no mystery behind it. We just have this mentality that "No wasting of Food" even if your belly cant accomodate it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2013
most tyms, its not really dat u r satisfied, as in say ur belle don ful, lol, but sendin in d last ball becomes a problem, just imagine it, ONE LAST BALL OF EBA TO GO! And u r STUCK!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Emmyk(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Doesnt happen to me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by komek(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Na waoooo, front page?

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by An0nimus: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dalu uzor: hello pals,
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol
nna lekwa question first...

bros my own no dey hard to swallow oooo. I even look at the plate in amazement wondering where the big mountain of eba jus disappeared to angry

18 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dalu uzor: most tyms, its not really dat u r satisfied, as in say ur belle don ful, lol, but sendin in d last ball becomes a problem, just imagine it, ONE LAST BALL OF EBA TO GO! And u r STOCK!!!!

Hmmm. I never finish eba anyway. I'm usually full from soup alone.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by donphilopus: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
It's always hard to swallow most especially when the soup is delicious, U go dey imagine say na D last 1 dey go so oooo, U go even nearly dey cry... Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by uche715: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
It happens to me most time n its because am fed up and no longer want to eat it. I will keep it in my hand thinking for long till i generate courage to swallow it!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
LMAO!! gringrin True that. I always end up not eating it, then Mum would always shout, "who did you leave this one for?!" cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by An0nimus: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dalu uzor: most tyms, its not really dat u r satisfied, as in say ur belle don ful, lol, but sendin in d last ball becomes a problem, just imagine it, ONE LAST BALL OF EBA TO GO! And u r STOCK!!!!
couldn't help but think of stock fish grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by slimyem: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Really?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by skyscraperTM(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]that`s true¡ i always find myself starinq frantically at the ball. i eventually eat it thouqh. no wastinq of food in my dictionary|[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
something is wrong with NL today.......

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Ichliebedich(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Larryfly: something is wrong with NL today.......
lolz
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by pekelepekele(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why na seun? This on the fp?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by felifeli: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013

Because you don't drink water ni. Ajokuta ma mumi
Drink water

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by fuckluv(f): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Must u finish it? Abeg send the rest to the dustbin where they belong cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Odunharry(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
no tym na to finish am if u get d power..if u no fit mak u leav am
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Isiterere(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
dlast fufu never hard me to swallow o, cos I eat in moderation.
#teamnotoEBA

Who put this poo for frontage? NL sucks nowadays!

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by pinky21(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
U NEVA HUNGRY
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its cos u don belle fu
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Sard(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
LMAO.. what a thread! NLers no go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by songhia: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
D reason is dat our stomarch obeys the law of dimishing returns.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Chaleeee: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=20pt]Laws of diminishing returns[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I never experience am oh, sumtyms I no dey notice say the fufu don finish sef, I go just look down see say food don finish... I dey chop gan...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by xynerise: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
So far the meat/fish is huge, I will be forced to finish the eba so I will give justice to the meat.

But that last eba no dey get taste grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chaleeee: [size=20pt]Laws of diminishing returns[/size]

It is diminishing marginal utility this time... Hope u know the difference... Don't misuse economic terminologies...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Blackteeth(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013

Out of the numerous puzzles on earth this is what someone spent his time thinking about.
That's how Nigeria would land a man on the moon.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove Stones From Local Rice / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) / What Can You Eat With N100?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.