Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? (11743 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Because The Price of Garri refused to change in the Market. And the hardness of the last ball of Eba is directly proportional to the increase in the Price of Garri in the Market.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Biko!! Am I d only 1 dat don't understand dis thread?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by chycoroxie(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
the last ball is scared
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by xynerise: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

It is diminishing marginal utility this time... Hope u know the difference... Don't misuse economic terminologies...

Both of you are wrong. It is called Abnormal demand curve grin grin

Jobless antelopes grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by ikekings(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nna eh!!! See question!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise:

Jobless antelopes grin

Lolzz jobful hyena...
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=60pt]IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK[/size]
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Teegurlee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
felifeli:

Because you don't drink water ni. Ajokuta ma mumi
Drink water
Lol! grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by chocho22: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
becouse ogbona don dey on the low low.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by yuncka: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
SATURATION!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by MzTiletohSet(f): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]bros when you remember the kindof hunqer strike wey you dey qo throuqh for school fear no qo let you leave the eba untouched¡[/size]
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by victorv12(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
That's if you're eating the eba/fufu with small meat or no meat at all!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by fredoooooo: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
instead make food waste make belle kuku tear cheesy
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by KELVINXY: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
The mystery there is that the Person that prepared the food is a good cook wink

Bros abeg if you no fit swallow the last ball of eba,just drop am,make you for no go vomit all the food wey you don chop bcus you don chop belle-full.grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by nickz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
angry angry I DON'T SWALLOW EBA! I CHEW undecided undecided
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by KELVINXY: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
nickz: angry angry I DON'T SWALLOW EBA! I CHEW undecided undecided
Yuck.!!! lipsrsealed
Kai malam.!!! embarassed
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Rossikk(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

Yuck.!!! lipsrsealed
Kai malam.!!! embarassed

Chewed eba has a great unique taste.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by KELVINXY: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rossikk:

Chewed eba has a great unique taste.
Lolz
Like seriously?! shocked

But meehn that's Gross cry
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by zoedicus: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dalu uzor: hello pals,
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol
is der something mystical behind dis? Lets analyse d situation.
it's either :
1. u're too full grin grin grin. . . or
2. the food no dey reach shocked shocked shocked.
if na number 1, then the stomach is very full already but u tnk "no food must be wasted", so u try to force urself. and if it's number 2, the food no dey reach, so when it got to the last morsel, u want it to last in ur mouth cos d stomach wants more, but u can't sate that hunger as at that time.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by gameboy727(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Simple. Its because it is the last.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Mannylex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Elastic limit exceeded.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by bigiyaro(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
with soup like okra or ogbono, even stone hard eba or fufu is very easy to swallow
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Joshthefirst(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise:

Jobless antelopes grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by AbuMikey(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP, I jus dey laff you gringrin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Unluvable(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Blackteeth:
Out of the numerous puzzles on earth this is what someone spent his time thinking about.
That's how Nigeria would land a man on the moon.

grin grin *laughing real hard*
Emphasis on him thinking seriously!!! grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Amicableroyal: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
See wetin una d tink,,,, hw dat one tak affect Assu strike
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by PrinceAkbabio(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Datz even d most intrestin1 2swalow. Abeg make i go find white soup wit...
Dancin shekela
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by todayguest(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sard: LMAO.. what a thread! NLers no go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin
this ur Oga get fyn open-teeth. Lol
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by begwong: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
What's Eba/Fufu?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by nickz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

Yuck.!!! lipsrsealed
Kai malam.!!! embarassed
I LOVE IT! My teeth automatically chews anything solid.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by okejibaba: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
that maybe because the soup got finished before the last morsel. or
u have already eaten too much n trying to be a gluton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) / How To Remove Stones From Local Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.