Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do Imman's Perform Miracles? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Imman's Perform Miracles? (952 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles? - Do Men of God today emulate this standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by HumbleServant(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2013
I just want to know if Almighty Allah, uses Imman's to perform miracles d way he uses pastors. If u have experienced or seen any, ur comment is needed.
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Lanrefahm(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2013
u wana know just to mock muslim as usual
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by HumbleServant(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Lanrefahm: u wana know just to mock muslim as usual
My broda, i can't change ur faith nor ur believe. Muslim as a religion came into existence thousands of years before i was born. This is not mockery, ok? I just want to know if Almighty Allah uses Imman's to heal d sick, heal d blind, raise d dead, and so on.............
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by aminho(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2013
no he doesn't CUZ we don't go through imams to ask for divine favors from Allah we contact him directly and our problem are solved
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Tolexander: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2013
aminho: no he doesn't CUZ we don't go through imams to ask for divine favors from Allah we contact him directly and our problem are solved
what about all those 'alfa wa nilorin', kokoro adura, omilolo, etc?
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by HumbleServant(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2013
aminho: no he doesn't CUZ we don't go through imams to ask for divine favors from Allah we contact him directly and our problem are solved
Does dat mean dat, there is no divine gift dat differentiates u from Imman's?
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by HumbleServant(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2013
U mean someone dat is deaf and dumb or a paralized fellow will pray for him or her self N get healed?
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Of all the religions, christianity's always the best. So peaceful and full of Grace.

Jesus had already laid a great paradigm for us to follow; we believe in miracles. We walk in favour.

Come to God through Jesus christ and it's gonna be joy till eternity.

Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by mcfynest(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: what about all those 'alfa wa nilorin', kokoro adura, omilolo, etc?

during my undergraduate days @ unilorin, i fear those alfa.....meen u go hear of baba eleni tira, many many other names....
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by aminho(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
HumbleServant:
Does dat mean dat, there is no divine gift dat differentiates u from Imman's?
in islam everybody can become qnd imam if he is an adult,educated,mentaly alryt and clean so infront of Allah we are all equals
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Mintayo(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2013
In whose name do they want to perform miracles?
In Mohammed's name? Or allah's name?
Even mohammed did not or couldn't perform any miracle.
Jesus said in John 14:12...whosoever that believeth in Him will do greater works than Himself.
He also said whosoever that believeth in Him shall be followed with various signs and wonders.
Miracles can be done only in the name of Jesus-the way to God!
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Emusan(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2013
The only miracle that was performed by Allah is when Ezekiel died for 100years and Allah raised him up from dead. grin grin
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Mintayo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emusan: The only miracle that was performed by Allah is when Ezekiel died for 100years and Allah raised him up from dead. grin grin
huh?? Pls elucidate!
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mintayo:
huh?? Pls elucidate!

It is in the Quran sura 2:259 try to read quran yourself very sweet and kiss

I read the in just three days
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Mintayo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emusan:

It is in the Quran sura 2:259 try to read quran yourself very sweet and kiss

I read the in just three days
And did you believe that? Did you believe it?
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by diamonda1: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
if pastors can perform miracles why is yinka ayefele still not walkin
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Emusan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mintayo:
And did you believe that? Did you believe it?

The problem is I couldn't find such miracle from the book they copy it from. I mean Bible! undecided undecided
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Mintayo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emusan:

The problem is I couldn't find such miracle from the book they copy it from. I mean Bible! undecided undecided
interesting,i wanted to say that before but i just wanted to hear what you will say next...cheesy
it was never recorded in the Bible...
but how come you finish reading t in three days??
Was it on your phone? If yes,where can i download it?
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by Emusan(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mintayo:
interesting,i wanted to say that before but i just wanted to hear what you will say next...cheesy
it was never recorded in the Bible...
but how come you finish reading t in three days??
Was it on your phone? If yes,where can i download it?

Yes it was on my phone; even the version I read declare that Jesus died but other versions have change the text. Anyway it's another version of Bible sha....re-mix version!
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by mcfynest(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Only God does cheesy
Re: Do Imman's Perform Miracles? by tayebest(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Tolexander:
what about all those 'alfa wa nilorin', kokoro adura, omilolo, etc?

"Nay-whoever submits his whole self to Allah and is a doer of good He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (Quran 2:112)"

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (Quran, 2:186)"

"It was We Who Created man, and We know what dark suggestionshis soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. (Quran, 50:16)"

He answereth prayers;

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (Quran, 2:186)"

(1) (Reply)

. / Catholicpriestwakesupfromcomaafter17months,convertstoislam / Why T.B. Joshua’s Church Collapse Actually Convinced Me He Is A Genuine Man Of G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.