Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,656 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? (601 Views)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by HumbleServant(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2013
I was wondering why my pastor doesn't lyk preaching from d book of Songs of Solomon, until i discoverd dat it comprises of love text messages. So, do ur pastor preach from the book of Songs of Solomon?
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by destino24(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Nobody goes there
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by UjSizzle(f): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2013
No, but we've once had a bible study discourse on the whole book. There's a lot more to it than meets the eyes.
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by HumbleServant(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: No, but we've once had a bible study discourse on the whole book. There's a lot more to it than meets the eyes.
So, is it good i preach it during sunday sch to d youths? I luv dat part of d Bible.
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by HumbleServant(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: No, but we've once had a bible study discourse on the whole book. There's a lot more to it than meets the eyes.
So, how waz d Bible study? I wish i waz there.
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by Tolexander: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Some School fellowship pastors do.
Re: Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon? by alienvirus: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2013
What happened to that part of Bible. Could you share some parts of it?

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God / . / Devils Bus Cruises Pass Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.