Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3151 Views)

Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2013

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Go tell this to your black american fathers. Nigerian fathers dont have any inferiority complex to the white man! Its the blacks in america that have a complex. Take this to dollarland for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100:
i am not even full black yet i care about your race than you,

slowpoke, take your cheap talk back to wherever you are from. All of us are black here so we feel no complex. Nobody thinks we are less than them or possibly Monkeys. I have lived in both the US and the UK working for top investment banks and attending the best schools that you African Americans cannot attend. I am not on welfare like you, I am sure you live in a project somewhere in the Bronx. Sorry, but take this crap back to where you are from as we have no complex to the white man here.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Damn another black basher

Thanks for your care for the black race
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by oyinbogirl(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
mmmmmmmm strong words, please u should love ur brothers and if you dont mind me asking what is your heritage , black and...white american or ?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: i cant have a discussion with you because you lack reasoning skills just go stab yourself with a rusty knife,you are better off non existent ,i'm sure there are other nigerians more reasonable than you.animals like you are the reason Nigeria is a shithole.you don't even know me and you dont need to know all you need to know is that i can change you and your entire generations miserable ignorant lives for better or worse.

your inferiority complex is so evident you have to mention you lived in UK and US.and thats the mentality you pass on to young nigerian kids . why not top firms and universities in nigeria?or you think nothing good can be from Nigeria?or you think a nigerian website is not worthy for an american to come on? also if you have ever been privileged to step your smelly feet in the U.S you know that an American ghetto such as bronx or even living in a cabin in american countryside is better than Abuja nigeria.i really feel sorry for you.you are ignorant.if you shut up and listen instead of acting like a s.tupid nigerian b.astard you might learn something ,but like i said ,go stab yourself with a rusty knife,you are better off non existent

You are a young man with an identity crisis and that is your biggest problem. You are neither black nor white. The whites have rejected you and you don't want to be black. We Nigerians know our roots and not ashamed of it. We know our issues and racial inferiority is not one of them. I really pity you. If you knew anything about America, I am sure you will know where Nashville is.

Yes I did my first degree in Nigeria and Masters in arguably the best school in the US. We dont need to lie that Jesus Christ was black. We dont need to lie that the first man to land on the moon was black. It shows all over how inferior you feel hence the stupid lies. What you should do is sit your father down and tell him to enlighten you - that's if he is not is jail.

And from your posts about stabbing, it really shows how violent you are. We dont do that here and I will report to the moderator to bring down this thread! Sure you will soon be in jail!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: you see thats why you are an i.diot because you do not take the time to read.did i say tell nigerian kids that a black man landed on the moon or that jesus was black?you don't even know the blacks in those pics i posted.and you dont even know that jesus was not white blue eyes blonde like all your wall frames in nigeria,instead he was tanned middle eastern.did i say lie to the kids? you are one of the worst mammals have ever interacted with its not possible to communicate common sense with you.
nigerians are one of the most blacks with inferiority complex .

Get off and run back to your silly African American forums. We don't want you posting trash here.

2 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Exactly..., why the reference to stabbing.... dude u r on some violent ish

You start with black men and suddenly move on to Nigerian men...

Are naija males the only black men

What of the AA men in the projects

42million... AA

Why dont u start from home where charity begins

anylove100: If you can't raise kids into responsible adults don't have them . I am an advocate of population reduction .family planning .because i believe there are too many i.diots in the world.family as an institution is slacking big time. I believe that black fathers need to step up,exercise more stay fit instead of potbellies.
to cut a long story short.Nigerian men you need to step up your relationship with your sons.stop transferring inferiority complex from one generation to another.spend time with your son,play with him,,teach them how to bike,play soccer or basketball,do house chores ,wood work,homework etc
these are lifestyles that should be introduced in nigerian society.don't let the society do your work for you.
Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: i am black mixed race like obama,alicia keys.i post enlightening stuff like this on other black forum.i just dont see anything wrong with this topic or maybe nigerians just have a different mentality. i did not mean wrong with this topic i dont know why that arrogant NOTHING started behaving like an i.diot.

i feel sorry for any one who takes offense to this topic it just shows that theres no hope for nigeria and africa .

You say you are not a black basher
Yet u write like one

Whats your point?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: this just signifies to me that the black race is doomed.

We dont want naysayers and purveyors of doom
You say u are AA also... hope u know u will share in that doom

Me im blessed and countless other people ive met and relate with online and offline
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100:
Moderator please close this thread now,the discussion is not going as planned,thanks.

Why running away with tail in legs

What was your point

You have no idea of naija culture and fathering yet u made a blanket statement about a whole peoples

Is that wise?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: this just signifies to me that the black race is doomed.
Straight from yaba left equivelant!

Guys, why waste ur energy?
Re: . by pickabeau1: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: sometimes are frustrated when trying to make a point,i didn't even mean this thread in a bad way.

Hey Bro... this is a nice place and like anywhere on earth, you need to be humble
Are you exhorting us to a higher standard of fathering,

Are you interested in Naija culture

What baffles me is that u moved from black men to naija in one sentence
That smells of pre-meditation
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: Moderator please close this thread now,the discussion is not going as planned,thanks. thanks guys cheer up!!

Bye, we won't miss you!

Moderators, I already reported violent posts which is very un-Nigerian. How come this thread is still open.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
anylove100: you are being so defensive,arrogant and ignorant.do you think i posted this topic to tarnish black fathers image?some of you nigerians reason like i.diots
i am not even full black yet i care about your race than you,all you guys do is post and talk meaningless rubbish all day. you cant even have a constructive discussion .
this website is about nigeria thats why i posted here ,i change the nigerian to african american or kenyan depending on where i post. you think i don't know about nigeria and africa?my friend .most but not all black societies around the world whether America,canada or nigeria are messed up .

if nigerian fathers are greater than other black fathers then why is nigeria so corrupt and backward?these little things begin at home. . black fathers spank their kids but thats even wrong ,what i mean by step up is that black fathers should 1.stay fit to prevent potbelly ,play soccer with their kids,and every other thing listed above .can you tell me that nigerian fathers do all of that?or do they just spank their kids and act like God making their kids fear them.
now tell me how many nigerian fathers taught their son how to ride a bicycle or play soccer ?

This much shyte in one post? Mods please oblige this guy and close this pointless thread.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op is saying the truth albeit his posts are more of sweeping generalizations.i see points in what he stated unfortunatly he has hit on so many people's egos hence the personality attacks grin

meanwhile i take God beg una,nobody should quote me if you know say na nonsense you wan rant.nice day guys

4 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
kulyie: Op is saying the truth albeit his posts are more of sweeping generalizations.i see points in what he stated unfortunatly he has hit on so many people's egos hence the personality attacks grin

meanwhile i take God beg una,nobody should quote me if you know say na nonsense you wan rant.nice day guys

cooly he is not making any point
Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nashville: Go tell this to your black american fathers. Nigerian fathers dont have any inferiority complex to the white man! Its the blacks in america that have a complex. Take this to dollarland for all I care.

Honestly? I know lots of Nigerian fathers who think it's enough to provide for their children financially. Some don't even do this.

4 Likes

Re: . by soulglo: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nashville: Go tell this to your black american fathers. Nigerian fathers dont have any inferiority complex to the white man! Its the blacks in america that have a complex. Take this to dollarland for all I care.

Not true. I know there are many responsible African fathers out there but in my opinion the same fight that African women have fought to keep marriages even to the point of being one of multiple wives is the same fight they fought to keep the fathers in their children's lives. Look at most polygamous families as reference. When things are hard it is "that wives" children. The wives have to fight for what their children deserve with the other wives. At the end of the day the man does not feel the brunt of the decision to marry multiple wives. The children feel that brunt. It would be worse for them if their mothers left. Especially in families where there is simply no money to cater for one household. No different from baby daddies.

4 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Are you naija or AA

soul_glo:

Not true. I know there are many responsible African fathers out there but in my opinion the same fight that African women have fought to keep marriages even to the point of being one of multiple wives is the same fight they fought to keep the fathers in their children's lives. Look at most polygamous families as reference. When things are hard it is "that wives" children. The wives have to fight for what their children deserve with the other wives. At the end of the day the man does not feel the brunt of the decision to marry multiple wives. The children feel that brunt. It would be worse for them if their mothers left. Especially in families where there is simply no money to cater for one household. No different from baby daddies.
Re: . by Ngokafor(f): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
:oops! shocked shocked..i think the op was misunderstood in his first post cos he raised some salient points... though he sounded quite crass and uncouth in some places undecided

..op sorry sir but you can try other country's forum,most of us do not take criticisms too well,especially if it is the truth!

2 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
What points did the op make @ngokafor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Control Stuttering / PHOTO The Best Way To "Beat" Your Woman / 7 Ways To Protect Your Child From Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.