Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (58517 Views)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by kingarizona(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by superjaks(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
we r not in any position to judge a man of God...........remember,where there is no vision d people perish

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
superjaks: we r not in any position to judge a man of God...........remember,where there is no vision d people perish
nice one...people close their eyes to the good in this man and look only for the semi-negative things(if any)...tell me one pastor that has not been criticised and I'll tell you He's not a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Kelechi5(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
But sometime last month i heard from aljazeral that they perform brain haemourahge surgry on her and it was successful.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Heagle(f): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
isn't bad prophecy supposed to be averted? y does it still come to pass in dis prophet case?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by airclipse(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Idk wЂaт тσ say but let the Wiℓ‎ℓ of God be done.....
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by purplekayc(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
cancer is bad undecided

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by trent9002(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Too vague. Come back When he makes a specific enough prophecy
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Heagle: isn't bad prophecy supposed to be averted? y does it still come to pass in dis prophet case?
The bad part can only be averted but that's up to the person involved.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kele_chi: But sometime last month i heard from aljazeral that they perform brain haemourahge surgry on her and it was successful.
No, you did not hear that.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by loswhite(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolexander:
make dem no kuku operate the woman.
they have already operated her and the operation was succesful

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by loswhite(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chidough: Lets face it. TBJ got it right this time.theres no reason to beef the guy.
wat did he get right?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
loswhite: they have already operated her and the operation was succesful
Provide a link to prove it or else stay mute.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by matzoro(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
so sm ppl regard those vague words as prophecy...u can remove argentina and put in any country and d ''prophecy'' will still b applicable.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by loswhite(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
wesley80: Provide a link to prove it or else stay mute.
update ur self with google or stay mute and continue to watch free to air channel
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by katordidi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
off point there
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Thomsbuky(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Open challenge to pastor TBJ I beg Please predict When Nigeria going to have stable electricity for my people?

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Ogojohn(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
The president was operated upon within the month and she is still recuperating. WHO KNOWS WHAT IS NEXT.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
Bro,no 1 is worshipping him.And as for God proving him wrong;Like seriously? Bro! The message was given to him by God.Don't ask me if was there cos u were'nt.Have a nice day ...Pax Christi...
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Kayuspopo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
D man don say am..make una believ it ooo
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by japhmanuel: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
If u keep rejecting him,their is a time that u will need him nd he wnt b dia
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by japhmanuel: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
If u keep rejecting him,their will be a time that u will need him nd he wnt b dia cus God has send him to do more works all over the world...MARK MY WORDS
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by japhmanuel: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
He is God's anointing,if u keep condemin him,dia wil b a time u will need him bt his nt available cus God has snd him out all over tha world 4 d gospel...MARK MY WORDS
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Purist(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
The Argentine president obviously has a history of ill health.

- She had previously been diagnosed of cancer
- She suffers from chronic hypertension
- She recently had a head injury

As of the time this so-called "prophecy" was made, her health condition certainly was not anywhere near optimal. Even a certified fool would have been able to venture out a guess and "prophesy" the impending death of a certain leader in Argentina, given these antecedents (notice how "leader" is so generic).

Furthermore, this "prophecy" was made as far back as April 2012. That's exactly 1 year and 6 months ago. Yet, we were made to believe back then that an Argentinian leader would die SOON. Pray tell, how on earth is 1.5 years "soon" (and we're still even awaiting this death o)? My understanding of "soon", although relative in itself, does not in anyway indicate that we would have to wait for a whole year and half to see the manifestation of the predicted event.

But of course, TB Joshua, being the calculative charlatan that he is, has obviously studied this woman's health history extensively to know well enough that she doesn't really have much longer to spend on this earth. We just have to wait for when it will inevitably happen, even if it would take 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years. After all, he "prophesied" that it would happen "soon", and we all know that "soon" is very relative term.

And to appease the TB Joshua apologists in the event that she fails to die any time in the foreseeable future, remember that TB Joshua prophesied the death of a "leader", not necessarily "president". So even if some local Argentine politician dies next week (which is more than likely), his "prophecy" would have come to pass anyway.

TB Joshua -- scamming gullible Nigerians since the 90's. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by loswhite(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ogojohn: The president was operated upon within the month and she is still recuperating. WHO KNOWS WHAT IS NEXT.
sounds like u r hoping 4 sumtin to happen
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by achovirux(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am Thomas...until I see a video of TBJ saying it I won't believe...u can't decieve me with just a programmed audio...Gosh
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
loswhite: update ur self with google or stay mute and continue to watch free to air channel
The facts i posted I've backed up with links. If you're claiming the President was operated on after the prophecy provide a link to prove it or stay mute like the barefaced liar you are.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by havilaLAGOS: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: the funny thing now is ALL OVER NIGERIA u see free to air dish hanging on all manner of houses..........all just to watch emmanuel TV

Even my in-law dash me his Dstv n star times... then bought Multi-tv just to watch Emmanuel TV..
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by AGBORMAN1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
R2bees: please who is T.B joshua.. One of the ETT pastors?

Ask Google
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by geesilver(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
End tym prophecy...........must it bε negative all the tym
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by fasho01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
I corinthians 14:3 & 4

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

Now where is edification, exhortation & comfort in mostly negetive 'prophecies'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.