Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Prayer Of Intercession - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Of Intercession (10175 Views)

Why You Need The Intercession Of Mary, The Mother Of God / A Single Day For Intercession Prayers For Friends,families And World. / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Fabulous36(f): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Even as we try to do our best we seriously need prayers in this country. But we need to individually become an agent of change for this country to be better.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by mercurie(f): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2013
I strongly believe in prayers to the all sufficient God in heaven and I like this, meanwhile don't 4get 'the earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof', 'sorrow may last for a night but joy cometh in the morning'. Don't worry there is sunshine after rain. God is working it out 4 all those who acknowledge him
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by mercurie(f): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
I strongly believe in prayers to the all sufficient God in heaven and I like this, meanwhile don't 4get 'the earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof', 'sorrow may last for a night but joy cometh in the morning'. Don't worry there is sunshine after rain. God is working it out 4 all those who acknowledge him in Jesus name Amen
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by nikdam: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by callmehydee(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life: My heart is burdened and crying out to God for lives that have been lost recently either due to negligence or natural causes, our country is experiencing dark days, and while we hold our leader accountable, rather than cast blames, I have decided to pray. I'm a firm believer in GOD, the author and finisher of my faith, the ruler of all, and I believe in his promises. I will pray and whether you believe or not, my prayer is for you as well...

Oh Lord, our God
Thank you for your mercies and honor
You're the God to whom all flesh bow unto, Intercession
The God who commanded let there be light,
and there was light, and darkness couldn't comprehend it,
The HOLY ONE of Israel, the ruler of the heavens, and earth and all therein,
Thank you for your love, your peace, your mercies which endures upon us,
We say thank you, because without you, we're nothing.

Our God, darkness seems to becloud us,
Everyday, we hear news that troubles and saddens our heart
I bring before you, all those whom have fallen, not by their own hands
Oh Lord, grant them PEACE, and pave way that their souls may REST WELL
I commit their various families, give them PEACE to bear the loss, IT IS WELL WITH THEM

For we the living, I commit our ways before you, for you said,
Our enemies comes like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour,
You said, as the number of days a tree is on the surface of the earth,
You promised, SO SHALL OUR DAYS BE, You promised WE SHALL NOT DIE,
We shall LIVE to accomplish your good works, thus Evil, Death, Untimely Sickness WILL NEVER befall us,
I seal and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus, lead us, direct us, and protect us from all sorts of harm,

I ask all these in name of God... Amen.
. AMEN
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by MAYOWAAK: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Two Israeli scientists won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry this year. The Israelis are advancing in science and technology while we are getting foolishly and irreparably inebriated to retrogression with their invented fables via the bible. I wonder when the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel) will allow us win the Nobel Prize in Prayers and Miracles? I am impressed with my people!
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Sike(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
A.M.I.N !
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Virgin Finder:

I thought we Christians are supposed to pray in the Name of Jesus?

Amen!

[size=28pt]WOW SO CHRISTIANITY IS TRULY SATANS BELOVED RELIGION!

YOU FELLOWS ARE NOW ARGUING TO PRAY IN THE NAME OF AN ISRAELI JEW INSTEAD OF GOD!

O GODS OF NIGERIA, HELP THESE DELUDED FOOLZ!

THEY WOULD RATHER WORSHIP MAN THAN WORSHIP YOU!

DONT FORGIVE THEM!
[/size]
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by plaetton: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Everyday we need more prayers. Yesterday we needed and prayed a lot of prayers. Today, same. Tomorrow, we will need more, and the day after that.
What gives?
What about all the prayers previously rendered?
Why can't we do an audit of all the prayers rendered in the past.
Obviously something is not working.

Repeating the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Alfred Adewale Martins, Catholic Archbishop Of Lagos Speaks / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists / A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.