Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? (464 Views)

The Lord's Prayer In Jesus' Native Tongue / Has Jesus' Prayer In John 17:20-23 Been Answered? / A Wonderful Yoruba Prayer. Type A Prayer In Your Dialect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by mekaboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
When you enter luxury buses, someone stands up leads everyone in praise and prayers. In some cases they collect offering . I am wondering why you don't have such in planes. Does anyone know why?
Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol...in whose name will you conclude the prayer? Abi after saying Christian prayer you also say Islamic prayer. And then pray to sango, obatala and amadioha. Carry budha join. What will the atheists be doing when the prayer is going on?

1 Like

Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by wiegraf: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Black man is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by mekaboy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baybe: Lol...in whose name will you conclude the prayer? Abi after saying Christian prayer you also say Islamic prayer. And then pray to sango, obatala and amadioha. Carry budha join. What will the atheists be doing when the prayer is going on?

Most people that pray in buses pray in JESUS name and those that are not christians can choose to ignore. If a muslims feels like doing the same he can get up and pray, while muslims join.
Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by mekaboy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
I was discussing this with someone and he asked me how will I react if someone got up in a plane in mid air and shout ALAHUUUUU AKBAR just like the christians will shout Praiiiiiiiiise the LORD.
Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
wiegraf: Black man is doomed

Lol...seconded.

1 Like

Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
[mekaboy:

Most people that pray in buses pray in JESUS name and those that are not christians can choose to ignore. If a muslims feels like doing the same he can get up and pray, while muslims join.
Ignore that noise?
Re: Why No General Prayer In Air Planes? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol...seconded.
I......

cry

(1) (Reply)

Why/must You Wear Your Best Attire To Church? / Lets Talk About Death.. / Nairaland : Consolidating Islam Prophet Lies In One Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.