Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,611 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Marriage, Religion and Desperation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, Religion and Desperation. (674 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, Religion and Desperation. by Adonis4u: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi everyone, I've been thinkly lately about marriage and religion and I can't just make any reasonable conclusion on my own, so I decided to share it and ask for your views.

It's very obvious at least from research that many ladies are more than ready to forfeit their religion when it comes to marriage, but why?

Let me share a short story with you. There is this lady that I know back then, she is some years older and also of a different religion to the guy she was dating. Infact, this lady is strong in faith when it comes to her religion, she observes her prayer regurlarly, she is clean to a fault, homely and nice as well to the extent that many good guys that shared the same religion with her won't mind marrying her instantly. But she is more than ready to throw her religion away just to marry her dream guy who has a different religion.

Please, what can we conclude out of this? Is it that ladies don't really care much about religion or marriage takes preference? Or is it the joy of marriage and motherhood that drive their decision? Or is it Love?

It beats my imagination to reason out why on earth will someone be more than willing to forfeit paradise all for the sake of marriage at least if you believe you are on the right path(religion). Because, I for one can't leave my religion which I believe is the only Way the Truth and The Life for any thing be it marriage or something else.

You are all welcome to share your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Man,my Foot!! / Who Is Your Most Romantic Nairalander? / What Exactly Is The Meaning Of Fiance? Many Ladies Are Getting It Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.