Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

HND And BSC Disparity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND And BSC Disparity (1152 Views)

Difference Between Bsc And Bsc (hons) / The Difference Between HND And BSC Is Discrimination - Wole Soyinka / Why The Discrimination Between Hnd Holders And Bsc Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HND And BSC Disparity by Gosj01(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
At times i wonder if at all Hnd and Bsc certificate are the same. Before i entered Higher institution, i was told that 'Polytechnic deals with 100% Practical while Universities are just Theories'. But the question is why are Hnd qraduates being an option and Bsc qraduates being the prominent?
Why are jobs Advertised in Nigeria all Bsc?
Even in FGN Job, why can't Bcs and Hnd qraduate be on the same level?
Why will Bsc qraduate be collecting #170,000 - #250,000 and Hnd #50,000 - #80,000?
Why is Bsc proqramm shorter than Hnd(nd)?
Why are there no Professors in Polytechnic?
Why do University graduate look down on Polytechnic qraduate?
Re: HND And BSC Disparity by Harrisonn(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2013
You wanna know why??i will tell you why!..But let the thread hit front page first tongue tongue tongue.. don't think it too personal pls.

(1) (Reply)

EBSU Resumes Academic Activities On Tuesday 26 November. / My First Session Got Messed Up, Is There Hope I Can Attain First Class? / Admissions And Acceptance Into The NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.