Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (45819 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Andyblaze: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage Be Termed As 'fornication' ?
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by MANGAM(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don't know oo

3 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Andyblaze: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
MANGAM: I don't know oo
who we go go ask now na

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
The bible says that just by conceiving the thought, you have done it. So let this be the basis for your answer.

12 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yes it is. And when you are finally married, you would regret ever did it. And if u did not do it, you will regret not doing it also. Ha! So boring. You can go for one year without it once you are married. Nothing dey there at all at all. Making money is always the best.

28 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by WildChild00(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yeah, it can lead to fornication on a longrun, so it will be nice to stay away.

10 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Andyblaze never disappoint! This is just another comedy relief! cheesy
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Andyblaze: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Andyblaze never disappoint! This is just another comedy relief! cheesy
Once upon a time, there was a sheep who always tricked the villagers by shouting ''wolf wolf!'...when the villagers gathered he would shout april fool! One day a wolf attacked him and he shouted but the villagers thought he was tricking and didnt come to save him.
Moral of the story: abeg dan start to they take me seriously because one day i fit dey serious, u go think say na joke grin
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Qsscruz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Your body is a temple for the holy spirit so any action on it be it kissing or the likes is fornication. Just like drugs merely touching it contaminates it you don't need to throw it into dirt to contaminate it..Btw if you can keep yourself from having intimacy why not keep yourself away from it's accessories..

8 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by 50calibre(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
There is nothing like fornication, it's just a word coined by frigid religious zealots, to repress virile men & women.

However I believe there's adultery but only for married women.

9 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Come to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer coolCome to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer

4 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Andyblaze: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
baralatie: Come to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer coolCome to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer
eh?

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Kirinwa: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: eh?

You will get a deeper explanation.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Mynd44: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2013
And what happens to those who don't believe in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by 2kurupt(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2013
a proverb says that the kind of meat you forbid cannot be divided by your teeth. enuf said
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by k2039: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
According to the bible yes, Matthew 5: 27-28 made it clear that lust in itself equates to the act afterall God is looking at the mind.
Though Jesus made reference to adultery, but then same principle applies to both adultery and fornication.

Personally for me that's a sin I'm willing to commit.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
If you put your tongue inside and out repeatedly, it's an act of sèxual stimulation which can be classified under fornication undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by ifyalways(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na una sabi.

OP,what is fornication?

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
No. But they make fornication far more likely.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by 4reigningqueen: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
You be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by hayoakins(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
i wanna know too cheesy
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
k2039: According to the bible yes, but that's a sin I'm willing to commit

Where does the Bible say so?
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by hunter21(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
OP, exactly what do you mean by romancing?

2 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by badmeat(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Any thing that will make ur third leg stand in attention,or make a ladies local Govt area get tingle should be avoidedgrin

8 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Afam4eva(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: Can Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage Be Termed As 'fornication' ?
All join. Thinking about it sef is a sin. You better desist from romancing anybody until you're married.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by poshpimkiey(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
seun's rules tho'. Op, who dey romance n kiss? We all know d truth but we often apply diplomacy to make blunt the swords of guilt dat sear thru us. nwanne, na fornication as it evokes as much biological responses n pleasures as full blown sex. abi u wey lie to ur babe beta pass me wey lie to my papa? bt den, dating n relationships wuld be bland wthout dem lil stolen pleasures

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by OluwaDrey(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fornication or not,I must shaggg my wife before marriage. Like if u'll do same cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by blink6(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'll go for yes
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
even if u kiss and romance, flug set, a day after marriage,both shd kneel down and ask for forgiveness.

then old things will b passed away and all things become new.

thats all….. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee: The bible says that just by conceiving the thought, you have done it. So let this be the basis for your answer.

But we all know that in reality, that's not possible! Even if you don't actually do it, you will think of hugging and kissing someone you are supposed to love once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Amhappy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
All of them are sexual immorality. The same with lustful looks. God's standards are so high.
But also note that the deeper in sexual sin you go,the more enslaved u become because the phyisical have connection with the spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.