Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). (28330 Views)

Question For Believers / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by jamp: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wish I can go back to the days of daily rosary. Very powerful prayer.

The world today do not allow me or give me opportunity to say it.

God I need your grace.

Happy feast day

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Many miracles are still being obtained through the recitation of the rosary.

40daysforlife is a Catholic movement against the culture of death in the US, especially abortion.

Catholics go to abortion clinics in their cities all over America and hold prayer vigils in front of these clinics. They also talk to parents walking in to abort their babies and the workers of the clinics. However, they place particular emphasis on the recitation of the Rosary.

Many abortion clinics have closed down because of decline in business and many abortion workers have quit the job and turned pro-life.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Rawar: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
rosary is problem dissolver . thank man

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
jamp: Wish I can go back to the days of daily rosary. Very powerful prayer.

The world today do not allow me or give me opportunity to say it.

God I need your grace.

Happy feast day

Dear one,

You can go back!

The fast-paced world is part of the devil's ploy to distract souls for God.

If you can see a movie for 2hrs, you can say the rosary for 20mins.

If you can watch football for 2hrs, you can say the rosary for 20mins.

I know that you will try...and Jesus will help you conquer that spiritual laziness.

God love you.

6 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Lovine: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
What about in our time? 1990 to 2013 what has happened?
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
satellitedaisy: Rosary is the one thing that has held my family 2geda till now. BVM! I love U. Proudly Catholic

...and may the Lord continue to bless and keep your family.

Families are essential to God's plan and close to his heart...thats why the devil is trying to destroy the family...through gay unions, divorce etc.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Zonacom(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sweet testimonies i must say. Once more, i'm challenged to start saying my rosary daily again. I just wish i can say the rosary with proper meditation needed cos i have no doubt in my mind that the rosary is VERY POWERFUL

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gracias
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Zona.com:
Sweet testimonies i must say. Once more, i'm challenged to start saying my rosary daily again. I just wish i can say the rosary with proper meditation needed cos i have no doubt in my mind that the rosary is VERY POWERFUL

Dear brother,

Just start! Even if you do not do it properly at first, do it anyway.

Our Lord is always waiting to help us on. He just needs us to make the effort.

God love you.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by winbyforce: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice one italo! Happy feast day! smiley
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have my own personal testimony,
In the year 2003, I went to spend the holiday with my uncle's family at lagos. I planned to spend two months there before going back to my fathers house. Few weeks to the date of my departure, I woke up one morning feeling very weak, I thought it was just early morning sickness and told my cousin who rushed down to the pharmacy and got me some drug combinations I can't remember now. I took the drugs and felt a little better, towards the afternoon that same day, I felt this sharp headache followed by body tingles, sudden fever, we were all in the sitting room by this time watching music video. I excused myself, stood up and was still in the first three steps walking towards my room when I slumped and passed out,
Two days later, I woke up to face my mum, grandmum,cousins and aunty. My dad wasn't staying with us full time in Nigeria then. I looked up to see everybody looking doubtful, I saw they were all holding the chaplet and reciting the rosary, they were in the 4th mystery of the glorious mystery. When they found out that am awake, they rushed and called the doctor who rushed immediately took my bp readings, temperature and listened tomy pulse. He went on to give me saline solution and used the veins of my forehead to inspire the saline solution. Few days later, I was out of the hospital.
I later asked my mum what happened and she said that when they took me to the hospital, many tests were conducted within the two days but they couldn't diagnose the cause of my coma, she said the only thing the doctors kept on noticing were symptoms, they said that my heartbeat has slowed down and I was having oedema in my lungs, my blood pressure too has slowed and on further investigation they noticed that my lungs were all swollen. The doctor finally dropped a bombshell, he said that I don't have enough circulatory oxygen in my body and it is useless to give me oxygen therapy since my blood flow was stagnant. He said that they can't figure out what is wrong with me and that i may be breathing my last in few dats time. When my mum heard this, she rushed down to the nearest catholic church shoutung and crying on the road, she met a priest at the church, told him what was happening and asked him to book mass for her. The priest calmed her down, went inside his room, brought out a packet of chaplets took her to the chapel, blessed the chaplet and prayed for me and asked to say beside my. Hospital bed. Mum came back, distributed the chaplets to my relations who were there and they all started to pray the rosary for me. Later in the night as they were saying the rosary,the doctors were busy doing all kinds of diagnosis mri, tests for infections, many tests and all this didn't give a pointer to what is particularly the cause of my ailment. Then on the morning of the second day, most of my relations who have gathered left and it was remaining only my mum, aunty and syblings. They were about to start the rosary devotion of the day when they noticed I shaked my head and opened my eyes, my pupils were shaking and they got confused and rushed for the doctor who came immediately and ordered oxygen therapy for me, together with some intravenous fluid. Later that day, the doctor himself divulged to us that he can't explain what happened and was patiently waiting to sign my death warrant in few days time. Whoever said the there is no power in the rosary of the blessed virgin mary is definitely missing something.

21 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
All thanks to the catholic church that you have a tesbiu today .the christian crusaders defeated the muslims with the help of the rosary,the muslims believing that the rosary was the main weapon for the defeat made their own which you call tesbiu...
Baba_Eleko: My tesbiu (Muslim rosary) has saved me many times than I can count. Save my lil brother last year. Every passenger in the bus he took from Akute to Ikotun were driven into the bush and killed, for ritual purpose of course but he is alive today cos they saw him clutching to his tesbiu and whispering "Lahilahailallahu". God is good. Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Italo,you and many other catholics on this forum inspire and motivate me a lot. I wish to be like you when I grow up grin
Nice 1 bro! Nice 1!
Meanwhile

I am the mod of this thread,derailers get ready to get a kick ass ban from me! angry

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by emmabest2000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
ritux: Born Catholic

Live Catholic

Die Catholic

Let’s put a stop to religious and ethnic sentiments.......ONE NIGERIA

You are on point Jare
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Glory to Jesus!
Honor to Mary!!

My testimonies are uncountable!

jchime: I have my own personal testimony,
In the year 2003, I went to spend the holiday with my uncle's family at lagos. I planned to spend two months there before going back to my fathers house. Few weeks to the date of my departure, I woke up one morning feeling very weak, I thought it was just early morning sickness and told my cousin who rushed down to the pharmacy and got me some drug combinations I can't remember now. I took the drugs and felt a little better, towards the afternoon that same day, I felt this sharp headache followed by body tingles, sudden fever, we were all in the sitting room by this time watching music video. I excused myself, stood up and was still in the first three steps walking towards my room when I slumped and passed out,
Two days later, I woke up to face my mum, grandmum,cousins and aunty. My dad wasn't staying with us full time in Nigeria then. I looked up to see everybody looking doubtful, I saw they were all holding the chaplet and reciting the rosary, they were in the 4th mystery of the glorious mystery. When they found out that am awake, they rushed and called the doctor who rushed immediately took my bp readings, temperature and listened tomy pulse. He went on to give me saline solution and used the veins of my forehead to inspire the saline solution. Few days later, I was out of the hospital.
I later asked my mum what happened and she said that when they took me to the hospital, many tests were conducted within the two days but they couldn't diagnose the cause of my coma, she said the only thing the doctors kept on noticing were symptoms, they said that my heartbeat has slowed down and I was having oedema in my lungs, my blood pressure too has slowed and on further investigation they noticed that my lungs were all swollen. The doctor finally dropped a bombshell, he said that I don't have enough circulatory oxygen in my body and it is useless to give me oxygen therapy since my blood flow was stagnant. He said that they can't figure out what is wrong with me and that i may be breathing my last in few dats time. When my mum heard this, she rushed down to the nearest catholic church shoutung and crying on the road, she met a priest at the church, told him what was happening and asked him to book mass for her. The priest calmed her down, went inside his room, brought out a packet of chaplets took her to the chapel, blessed the chaplet and prayed for me and asked to say beside my. Hospital bed. Mum came back, distributed the chaplets to my relations who were there and they all started to pray the rosary for me. Later in the night as they were saying the rosary,the doctors were busy doing all kinds of diagnosis mri, tests for infections, many tests and all this didn't give a pointer to what is particularly the cause of my ailment. Then on the morning of the second day, most of my relations who have gathered left and it was remaining only my mum, aunty and syblings. They were about to start the rosary devotion of the day when they noticed I shaked my head and opened my eyes, my pupils were shaking and they got confused and rushed for the doctor who came immediately and ordered oxygen therapy for me, together with some intravenous fluid. Later that day, the doctor himself divulged to us that he can't explain what happened and was patiently waiting to sign my death warrant in few days time. Whoever said the there is no power in the rosary of the blessed virgin mary is definitely missing something.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
peppy luv: Glory to Jesus!
Honor to Mary!!

I ll luv 2 hear ur own story
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by DonTonero: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
The greatest weapon of mass destruction when said with faith even reluctantly.....i have numerous miracles associated with it that i cant recount one without the other..besides all the promises made to those who recite it are valid am a living witness.esp the 2nd promise '' I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary''. try and believe if you are having bad nightmare sleep with the rosary on your neck.even a baby cant sleep as sound as you will.

just unfortunate most catholics dont knw the weapons they have to overcome satan

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Owk I will tell u the recent one smiley

The rosary stopped me from killing frosbel grin grin

chukwudi44:
I ll luv 2 hear ur own story

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
winbyforce: Nice one italo! Happy feast day! smiley

Thanks. Happy feast day.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let me share my own.
I love the social media especialy twitter and facebook, i also patake in many online promo etc,
late last year during the october devotion i made a wish to mary that i would say seven hail mary and meditate on her seven pains, that all i want is good luck and suc's,
1. Few days later i passed my exam with 7 c's and 2 a's
2. On the 7 of december i won a galaxy phone from glo.
3. On the 7 of jan. I won another one.

I stoped the devotion for no reason , and i won noting again , so after i notised i was no more wining i started it again by april this year.
4. this time it was an online contest that fell into the week before easter , i made a promis that i will nt miss serving at good friday and studay vigil because of the contest , even though i will run late for the contest. U wont belive after missing two days i still won the top prize! An iPad mini
5. A 7 day later i won 10k

lol the blessing are too much ive lost count, just last month i won a brand new acer tab and 15k
.....nt counting airtime and vouchers worth 50k ...
I cant stop praying the rosary!

AVE

5 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Emmasonic4me: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
The three holy things I value so much- without which I wouldn‘t have remained a catholic today.
1. The holy Eucharist
2. The holy rosary
3. The holy mass.

I had a personal encounter with the power of the rosary during my national youth service in Gombe State. To cut the story short, I had a problem with one man and i found myself pleading for pardon from the man but all my pleas were like water poured on stone. The man became so heartless and determined to ruin my service year (which was about to end in 4 months time). When I discovered he was not ready to listen, I started saying my finger rosary and before i knew it the man turned towards me and started shouting “You think you can charm me abi“ severally. I was shocked n tld him dt i am not charming him...but in the end the man didnt knw when he started being friendly with me and he was even the one dt suggested we shld end the case. I was so happy and thanked our blessed mother for interceeding for me and ‘charming‘ the man.

I am not the type that gets easily convinced but that day I saw and believed!
My dear nairalanders...THE POWER OF THE ROSARY IS ENORMOUS!
I love you precious mother Mary!!!

9 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wonder why rosary haven't worked in flushing out all these greedy bastardss we call leaders. Thieves in the corridors of power.

Maybe their(leaders) own wickedness is immuned to any form of rosary prayer

Maybe their "odeshi" is stronger or just maybe, those praying the rosary, have so much sin in them, the lord has refused to answer their prayers.

Who knows, maybe God has chosen to forget this shithole we call a country angry
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
peppy luv: Italo,you and many other catholics on this forum inspire and motivate me a lot. I wish to be like you when I grow up grin
Nice 1 bro! Nice 1!
Meanwhile

I am the mod of this thread,derailers get ready to get a kick ass ban from me! angry

Lol...thanks. All glory to God.

We are all one big family and have one or two things to learn or gain from one another.

The most important thing is that each one of us should give his/her few loaves and fish to Jesus...He it is, who will perform the miracle - feed the multitude.

God bless you.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ jchime, gboru & emmasinic4me,

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
peppy luv: Glory to Jesus!
Honor to Mary!!

honour to mary, pepy, I hope she is your model.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
italo: @ jchime, gboru & emmasinic4me,

Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome bro, we owe it as a duty to testify the goodness of the lord in our life.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
italo: @ jchime, gboru & emmasinic4me,

Thanks for sharing.
Gracias
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by babybusweet: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hail Queen of heaven. My dearest mother.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by okpurukata(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
My testimony is lie this. I went for the Catholic pilgrimage to Fatima and Lourdes in 2011. Earlier 2010 I had a spinal surgery and cannot stand for too long or even walk too long.

However, at Fatima, I joined the Fatima pennance prayers. This consists of praying the rosary while moving on your knees and covering a distance (not too sure the length). It takes close to 2hrs and about 20 decades of the rosary which is to be prayed slowly. I joyfully concluded this penance and prayers without even any pain.

At Lourdes, I had a complete bath at the water of Lourdes and completed the rigorous stations of the cross which transverses through hills. I tell you all, I was as strong as ever. I came back renewed and till date my spinal pains have reduced to a bare minimum.

The greatest miracle of all is that there were very old women and men in our group, some were up to 74yrs, and none of them was weak, or sick all through the journey.

Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary.

8 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by babybusweet: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hail Queen of heaven. Am a proud catholic. Will die as one too.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Policewoman(f): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
As a staunch Catholic, I have received so many favours through the Rosary, from birth till date. I am in did grateful to Our Lady ( Our Mother of Perpetual Help). She forever remains, my mother, my love, my refuge and my hope. Thank you Mama!!!

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
okpurukata: My testimony is lie this. I went for the Catholic pilgrimage to Fatima and Lourdes in 2011. Earlier 2010 I had a spinal surgery and cannot stand for too long or even walk too long.

However, at Fatima, I joined the Fatima pennance prayers. This consists of praying the rosary while moving on your knees and covering a distance (not too sure the length). It takes close to 2hrs and about 20 decades of the rosary which is to be prayed slowly. I joyfully concluded this penance and prayers without even any pain.

At Lourdes, I had a complete bath at the water of Lourdes and completed the rigorous stations of the cross which transverses through hills. I tell you all, I was as strong as ever. I came back renewed and till date my spinal pains have reduced to a bare minimum.

The greatest miracle of all is that there were very old women and men in our group, some were up to 74yrs, and none of them was weak, or sick all through the journey.

Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary.

Lourdes and Fatima!

Two places I'd love to visit.

Thanks for sharing and may the Lord continue to preserve your health. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Is Bathing (Spiritual Bathing) Biblical And Is There Anything Wrong With It? / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.