Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). (28289 Views)

Question For Believers / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2013
If only I were a movie producer. These are the kind of inspiring stories that would make good Christian movies.

...even though tory just dey start.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by damerry(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2013
italo: If only I were a movie producer. These are the kind of inspiring stories that would make good Christian movies.

...even though tory just dey start.
sure!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
@hurricanechris

I Relax, bt dnt kip me waiting
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just came bak from October devotion at St. Dominic's Cath church.

Will be bak wit d story shortly.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
hurricaneChris: Just came bak from October devotion at St. Dominic's Cath church.

*patiently waiting*
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
hurricaneChris: Just came bak from October devotion at St. Dominic's Cath church.

I have seen another fellow parishioner... grin
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sal C: *patiently waiting*
patience is a virtue

hope you are not no night duty today
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
woky: patience is a virtue

hope you are not no night duty today
Nay, am still a patient in the hospital. No work till after 4 months. Lol.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sal C: Nay, am still a patient in the hospital. No work till after 4 months. Lol.
the lord is ur strength..
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
When my eyes opened to reality, I realized I had been made a thief in broad day light. I didn't knw what else to do, I didn't knw those who wud truly believe our own side of the story.....that I was innocent.
I automatically bcame an outcast! People began to have double mind about what I cud do. Even those I tot were my frnds gradually withdrew their rapport with me.

It became d news everywhere in world bank housing estate Aba that I was a thief.
The worst tin was dt people believed obinna and his frnds sinx it came from a dibia. Almost every body in our estate knew abt this native doctor's legendary in incantations. Because in many occasions, when cases of theft were reported and he involved, the culprit always ended up "confessing" I remember a case at Livyco construction company. This is a big steel company that constructs fuel tanker along Aba-Ph express way. One day, a welding machine got missing. They invited this man, and he came, after many incantations, some workers in dis coy began to "run mad" with d feel of pepper in dia eyes. This tin didn't stop until they confessed. This dibia nickname is "Aka ose"......hand of pepper. His method is torturing the culprit wit the feeling of pepper in d person's eyes and body.

On d road, I cud hear people murmuring "is this d one who stole d fone"?
My mum on hersef wasn't spared. Those who were praying for our downfall saw dia greatest avenue to laff at us. People were never gonna stop asking her y her son cud steal d fone. Is it that she couldn't provide a fone for her only son? My sisters left dia studies at Imsu and came bak to Aba to stay with us. Then my eldest sister was abt writing her 4th MBBS exam at imsuth in orlu. The second one was a 300L student in d medical sku also at imsu. The third just got admission at unizik then. They all came bak!

We were facing the biggest trial of our life after our dad's death.

Their only brother was been accused falsely!!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmm a poor widow trying to make ends meet and her only fatherless son is being falsely accused! No father or husband to stand and defend the family. Smh, in all God is there.
*still hanging on*
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
On that day dis tin happened, I went straight to our church (Blessed Michael Tansi chapel , Aba) because I knew d battle wasn't for me or my mum. Fighting a native a native doctor? God forbid!!!
As I got to church, I met our Rev. Fathers abt goin out. Fathers Nath and Vin were new in d parish....just one week. Although I had served in Fr Vin's mass some days bak.
I narrated my story to them, and Fr Nath assured me that if I was sure I didn't take d fone, nothing was gonna happen.

He also told me to search my hrt and tell them d truth. That 3 people I can't lie to are my doctor, my lawyer and my spiritual director. After saying all these he gave me 4 chapters in d psalm (35, 51, 121 23) to be praying then prayed and blessed me wit an anointing oil. I started goin home.

The next day(sunday) being the 7th of october, (wow!! Great day) I went to church as usual. Although if u saw me, u wud knw I was depressed. After d evening devotion, I went bak to d Blessed sacrament to pray.
As I knelt down infront on d pew infront of d Blessed sacrament, I started crying bitterly. I cried so painfully while I was begging God to vindicate me. Many oda people who were also prayin inside d church stopped and started looking at me and wondering what was happening in my life.

If u listened to my cry, u wud knw I was bitterly hurt. I just couldn't say any word clearly. But I knew Jesus was listening and hearing me.
I remember telling God that "If I knew anytin abt that fone, let my generation be forever be cursed! But if am innocent, vindicate me, proof my innocence"
I said this particular word repeatedly still crying painfully. It was at dis point that one lady walked up to me infront of altar dia and started consoling me.

I kept crying and crying to d xtent she got emotional. She now brought out d ROSARY she was wearing on her neck and hung it on my own neck and walked without saying another word.
Immediately she left, I felt dis strange strength in me. I became suddenly fortified. I stopped crying crying instantly and was praying clearly. I now positioned mysef like. A baby who wants to start crawling and began praying my ROSARY!!!

*Can't believe am dropping tears while typing this*

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
^^^Hope those are tears of Joy. It's well.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2013
ride on bro, we ar all ears

he who laugh last, laugh best.

I still RELAX
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2013
Sal C: ^^^Hope those are tears of Joy. It's well.

Yes bro. Sometimes the thoughts of what happened and what we went tru bring goose bumps out of my body.

But in everytin I say Glory and honour belong to that God who rescues d innocent.

Brb. Need to prepare for work.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Yes bro. Sometimes the thoughts of what happened and what we went tru bring goose bumps out of my body.

But in everytin I say Glory and honour belong to that God who rescues d innocent.

Brb. Need to prepare for work.

@ Sal C,

tongue grin

Maybe its time to indicate you're female.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

@ Sal C,

tongue grin

Bro am not indicating it Lol! Am enjoying the bro thingy these days. ROTFLOL
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Syncan(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

@ Sal C,

tongue grin

Sal C: Bro am not indicating it Lol! Am enjoying the bro thingy these days. ROTFLOL

Una no go kill me walahi grin
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by damerry(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2013
@ hurricaneChris, u're taking this testimony slow and well articulated, you're a good writer in the making or rather, the makings of a good writer, i felt each line and pictured the happenings in my mind.

Bro Italo, this will surely make a good script for nollywood movies.

No pee @ hurricaneChris take it slow, so that i wake up each day hoping to hear a Roasary testimony whilst i wait for mine to materialize.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2013
After that sunday, the nest day was a monday. By that time, we had contacted all our family members. We informed them of all d developments. And they all showed interest. These family members of mine knew what I cud do. They knew d kind of person I was. This made them all very eager to see to d last minute of the situation. My mum's youngest brother wud call me at least twice everyday from d USA. On several occassions, he gave phone to one of his frnds who was also a strong member of St Anthony of Padua in USA. The white lady wud tell me to see the situation as a test to my faith. And also a test to my type of God.

While this happened, Obinna went and told this dibia that I was denying that I stole d fone. This man promised him that wud come to my house for public disgrace sinx I was denying stealing the fone.
The day obinna entered our room and informed my mum that dibia was coming to see me. My mum nearly fainted. She cried like her life was coming to an end. We knew the type of man this dibia is/was. We had seen his hand work bfo. Xpecially the case at Livyco company. He was/is a ruthless and devilish man. My sisters cried and my mum was always crying in our room.

The next day after monin mass, I met Fr Nath and told him that the dibia wanted to pay me a visit. Told him the man's plan of forcing me to confess and the kind of humiliation I wud be subjected to. Fr. Nath smiled, took me by hand and led to dia private chapel inside Father's house.. This chapel was for Rev. Fathers' perpetual adoration and prayer. He left me dia and told me to confess my sins directly to Jesus. He said I shld tell God everytin I knew abt the fone. The Blessed Sacrament was always exposed there perpetually.

Stepping inside dis chapel, I was filled awe of the chapel. The environment was sometin else. Even d lightening in dis chapel was magnificent. Very fantastic! Instantly I was overwhelmed with fear. I felt Jesus bfo me. I couldn't look at d direction of the Blessed Sacrament. I bent my face while kneeling. As I was abt praying, I broke down in tears. My cry was heavy that I couldn't even hear mysef. I started repeating those words again; " if I know anytin abt this fone, let my generation be forever cursed. But if am innocent, vindicate me. Proof my innocence" I cried for a long time while praying to Jesus. Finally I brought out my Rosary recited the sorrowful mystery.

When I came out from this chapel, Fr Nath gave his number that I shld call him if the native doctor ever comes to my house. I thank him and left d parish house.
Before I cud get home, my mum and sisters became so worried abt my way abt. I had over stayed d monin mass. They were scared. My mum said she her fear was I might commit suicide or been attacked. Because of this, she wud hardly allow me go out only me. It's either she went out wit me or one of sisters followed me. I never missed the psalms which Fr Nath gave me.
The stigma was out of this world. So many people knew me. I was an altar server in our parish in world bank. I was always met by people asking me "what happened"? "Is it true that they said u stole a phone?"

I was helpless. My family was in great distress. We resolved to calling upon the name of God.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Am really touched but i blv dat Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal..
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2013
After like 10days into saga, It seemed as if I was becoming stronger. I didn't bother again. I conncentrated on what my God wud do for me against my accusers. Thank God for the october devotion, every evening I wud go to church and come bak at night. I made it a duty to visit the Blessed Sacrament daily after devotion. There I wud say my Psalms and my rosary. One prayer I loved/love so much is the "Memorarae"

I never missed this prayer.
I never cared abt what was going to happen. My true frnds were always wit me.
Every body who truly knew was asking obinna to think well. If he actually knew what he was doing.
One day in Ariaria market, someone mocked my mum with d situation. My mum had to close her for dt day around 2pm, came bak and was crying bitterly. In all these tinx, we directed the insult to God.

We did all we cud to draw God's attention. We invoked all d patron Saints whose names my sisters and I took after. Mine was St. Chrysogonus of Aquiliea. We also didn't fail in bookin mass intentions and novena masses. Wow!! There is power in d Catholic Church and her prayers. We sought the face of the Lord, he answered us from his holy mountains. Obinna and his friends threatened to involve d bakassi men. They threatened fire and hell if I kept denying. In all thess tinx, I never gave in to their threat.

The funniest was some people advised my mum to save her only son at all cost. They suggested countering obinna's native doctor with another "stronger one"
And it was Fr Nath saw d vision, that evening, on d 20th of october, he said he was gonna follow me to my house. He said he wanted to pray with me and my family members. I quickly called my and informed her of Fr's plan. They were very happy.
To our greatest surprise, the first tin Fr Nath said in my house was "the devil is going make u people an offer to deliever you from this situation. But remember, when devil saves ur SON, he takes ur DAUGHTERS". He advised against the any form of devilish offer. And encouraged us to hope in God who never fails. After that we from Psalm 51, he blessed us and left.

Wow!! Finally God of infinite greatness has begun his revelation. The whole of world bank is going to shake. It's going to be a great manifestation.......
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2013
@ hurricaneChris The Lord who created you says, "Do not be afraid- I will save you. I have called you by your name- you are mine.
When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burnt; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. Is43V1-2.

The Lord is your defence.
What a touching story!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by damerry(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
The number of pauses in this testimony reminds me of power interruption when watching an interesting movie, we'll just switch off d tv and begin to imagine what will the next action be like? It's sometimes predictable in the case of 9ja movies.
But this HurricaneChris movie ain't just predictable? Wats the next action gonna ba like? Oh, i can't wait to continue..
Keep it slow, i love it dat way.. @ hurricaneChris
come ye Rosary testimony and fill my ditches, and i will not fail to testify here on Nairaland and to all Faithfuls

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Wow! I'm very thankful to God that I opened this thread. I opened it with several famous miracles, but I have been equally blessed by the testimonies of my brothers and sisters on nairaland. This one ranks up there.

I would like to open a similar thread on the miracles of the Blessed Sacrament on the feast of Christ the King in November (when we have "Corpus Christi" procession).

So brothers and sisters, please get your testimonies ready. I know there are many of them.

Thanks HurricaneChris and all for taking the time to share the good work of our Lord through the intercession of our blessed Mother.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2013
italo: Wow! I'm very thankful to God that I opened this thread. I opened it with several famous miracles, but I have been equally blessed by the testimonies of my brothers and sisters on nairaland. This one ranks up there.

I would like to open a similar thread on the miracles of the Blessed Sacrament on the feast of Christ the King in November (when we have "Corpus Christi" procession).

So brothers and sisters, please get your testimonies ready. I know there are many of them.

Thanks HurricaneChris and all for taking the time to share the good work of our Lord through the intercession of our blessed Mother.
Go ahead bro!
U have my full support.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Ubenedictus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
i just dey vex!!! I hate suspense, huricanchris come and complete this story before i conut 1 to 10,

1!!!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: i just dey vex!!! I hate suspense, huricanchris come and complete this story before i conut 1 to 10,

1!!!
bros relax
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2013
On the 21st of october, around 9pm, we got a message that the native doctor was comin. I called Fr. Nath that night, but he said he wasn't in parish. He also said he was on his way bak, that he wud come if he cud make it. We relaxed and kept waiting. to our greatest surprise, the news spread in d area that night that this dibia was coming. I could see people indirectly gathering infront of our house. Because our gate was locked, so some guys who wanted to come and witness stood outside. I just wasn't scared. But my mum and sisters were. Obinna was sitting in our sitting room wit his frnds and some of our family members who my mum called.

There were about 12people in our sitting room that night. We were still prayin wen our door opened and it was Fr Nath! Wow! That was around 9:45pm. His arrival lifted our spirits. We felt a surge of confidence. Now, everybody was waiting for this man. Obinna called him on phone, when he picked, he let the phone speak 2ru loud speaker.
Fr. Nath moved forward and introduced himsef to this dibia. Fr later asked him if he was sure of what he was saying. He (Fr.) also asked him if he knew what he was doin to a little boy. At this stage the man got angry and began to ask Fr if he realized whom he was talking to. Fr said yes that he (dibia) was d man who had using devilish charms to kill d souls of innocent people. This statement from Fr. got this man infuriated.

He threatened to deal wit me mercilessly when he arrived. Fr. told him that my God wud deal wit him mercilessly first. All these war of words happened over the phone. In the presence of evenrybody in my house. Thank God our was very close to d church. We really delayed Fr. Nath that night. He stayed in our house till around 11pm.
Finally this didn't come again that.
Fr. Nath now left for parish house.

The next day, around 6pm, a guy met my mum and told her abt a Sagem fone that someone wanted to sell at d bak of my house.....I forgot to tell u. This obinna's phone was also sagem(my X-7). The guy told my mum to get d stolen fone receipt from Obinna so that we cud compare d serial number.....
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Syncan(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2013
hmm, Sagem (My X7)...sweet memories, I gat me one of dem phones back then...new one ooo, no be second hand obinna own grin
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Syncan: hmm, Sagem (My X7)...sweet memories, I gat me one of dem phones back then...new one ooo, no be second hand obinna own grin
hehehehe.. But obaino no try o
na because of sagem he call dibia 4 my guy.. What if to say na him car them tif, na india he 4 go.. Mtcheeeeeeeews!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: i just dey vex!!! I hate suspense, huricanchris come and complete this story before i conut 1 to 10,

1!!!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.