Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (29422 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / 10 Random Facts About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

My baby is open minded, she usually post both the bad and good about Nigeria. She is always objective, sometimes she may seem like a pro Nigeria but always objective

I was only teasing her. I heard girls are turned on when they are teased.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

I was only teasing her. I heard girls are turned on when they are teased.

I saw @Gbaragbara peeping, I wonder why he did not comment? *End Time Tinz*
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lol Onila really has you Pssy whipped lol you better invite me to your wedding!!!!! You remind me of Cameroonpride, he was like you in begining tongue
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Gbaragbara: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Lol on the Africa's Dubai, more like the west Africa's Somalia.
badt boy,huh?

somalia? grin grin grin well, you hit the nail right on the head. it seems that countryh is even worse than somalia sef grin check out the stats

120 million without electricity www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin while 70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346

nurses even use light from their mobile phones to deliver babies grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

the latest news is that dentists are now using lanterns for surgeries grin https://www.nairaland.com/1478094/dental-surgery-done-lattern-nigeria

chei, see how generator fumes is killing millions of clueless impoverished people cool http://allafrica.com/stories/201310090404.html chei standby death paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin

Nigeria: Portable Generators - Standby Power or Standby Death?

Who monitors incidents of unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning in Nigeria? A review of medical records of patients receiving diagnosis of unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning shows Nigeria is in dire need of active surveillance for proper generator use. VF findings show that misplacement of portable, gasoline-powered generators, for instance, indoors, in garages, or outdoors near windows, is often responsible for fatal and non-fatal generator fumes exposures.

Public health practitioners are yet to come up with educational campaigns on the safe operation of portable generators and prevention of hazards of carbon monoxide poisoning in the community.

RECENTLY, a new-wed couple choked to death from generator fumes in their new home on the outskirt of Calabar, Cross River State. Around the same time, in Ibadan, Oyo State, a 69-year-old man passed away along with seven other members of his family after they were overcome by fumes from a portable generator that was running on the first floor of their home. Reports indicated that the level of fumes inside the home was three times the danger limit.

Prior to this incident, in Abeokuta, Ogun State, two teenagers died from generator fumes poisoning because the generator they were using to power ceiling fans was too close to the room in which they slept. Much later, in Agege area of Lagos State, a middle aged man who was running a generator in his basement died in his sleep when the generator fumes infiltrated his bedroom.

Separate incidents

In yet another incidence somewhere on the Lagos mainland, a 30-year-old man who went to bed with his family while a generator was running in his garage, also died along with them as a result of the close proximity of the device. In Abuja, between June 2012 and March 2013, four people died in separate incidents as a result of poisoning from generator fumes.

Almost daily, there is one report or the other of a generator-induced death. Someone is either burned to death while refueling a generator, or electrocuted connecting an appliance to a live generator. But by far the most common reports have to do with people inhaling generator fumes and choking to death in their sleep right inside their bedrooms.

Over the years, the monumental failure of the antiquated National Electric Power Authority, NEPA, and its equally moribund descendant - the Power Holding Corporation of Nigeria, PHCN, Plc. compelled the average Nigerian to invest in portable generators to provide electrical power more on a substantive rather than standby basis. For millions who have come to learn never to expect power at all, the generator is a life-saver because it has become the mainstay of electricity provision. For most purposes, the standby generator has become the "NEPA", while the "NEPA" is now standby.

It is on record that Nigerians have acquired more standby generators in their life time than other nationals in the world. Owning a portable gasoline generator in Nigeria today is not only essential, but the norm. Recent statistics from the Centre for Management Development reveal that an estimated 60 million Nigerians invest about N1.6 trillion to purchase and maintain standby generators annually.

The typical portable generator ranges from the cheap and lowly "I beta pass my neighbour" to the high end noiseless series. To most Nigerians, "I beta pass my neighbour" is a life saver. Affordable and cheap to maintain, there are very few homes in the city, town and even village where the robust little contraption has not found a place.

But those who know better describe it as a potential life taker. Being a 2-stroke design, "I beta pass my neighbour" has no separate lubrication system, so it uses a petrol-engine oil mixture

Findings by VF reveal that in a typical "face-me-I-face-you" apartment building in Lagos, there is one or even two "I beta pass my neighbour" per room. In a building with 20 rooms, up to 10-15 generators could be on at the same time, emitting thick clouds of environmentally unfriendly gases for hours on end.

Standby generators

But that is not the end of the story. Nigerians are not only world champions for acquiring the highest number of standby generators, the nation holds the gold medal for recording the highest number of generator-induced deaths.

Generator fumes comprise a lethal cocktail of poisonous and environmentally unfriendly gases, including carbon monoxide and other noxious products produced from incomplete combustion of hydrocarbon fuels notably petrol (gasoline), diesel or a mixture of petrol and engine oil.

By far the most toxic of these product gases is carbon monoxide which is virtually invisible. You cannot smell it or see it because it is odourless and colourless and becomes fatal with sustained concentrations. VF gathered the carbon monoxide produced during operation of a portable generator can be a serious health hazard. For instance, the exhaust produced by a typical 5.5 kW generator contains as much carbon monoxide as that of six idling cars. When used indoors or in close proximity to residential dwellings, this exhaust can quickly infiltrate living spaces and incapacitate occupants. Misplacement of portable generators indoors, in garages, or outdoors near windows accounted for most exposures.

In normal use, majority of portable generators placed outdoors are reportedly located near windows or window-mounted air conditioners. More often than not, portable generators are placed inside a room or the corridor/balcony inside the home or garage to protect the devices from the weather or to prevent them from being stolen. Findings reveal that majority of fatal poisonings occur overnight.

Health records provide evidence that constant exposure to emissions from generators has proved hazardous to human wellbeing affecting the lungs and causing lasting health problems such as cancer, premature birth, low weight babies and neonatal abnormalities, cerebral palsy, etc., as well as numerous deaths.

"It is a silent epidemic. Nobody hears anything, nobody feels anything. It just happens," notes Professor Olu Akinyanju, a member of the World Health Organisation, WHO, Advisory Panel of the Human Genetics Programme. Akinyanju, a Physician/ Haematologist, and Founder/ Chairman, Sickle Cell Foundation of Nigeria, described the incidence as an epidemic. "It is so rampant, and the challenge is how to bring it to the attention of people," he stated.

The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention advises using generators at least 20 feet away from homes, since there's not enough ventilation within garages and basements or near open windows to prevent fatal poisoning. However, some generator manufacturers recommend the use of extension cords to be "as short as possible, preferably less than 15 feet long, to prevent voltage drop and possible overheating of wires." However, the use of short extension cords may result in placement of the generator too close to the home to reduce the likelihood of the entry of carbon monoxide. To reduce fumes entry, the generator should ideally be positioned outside of airflow recirculation region near the open windows.

"The bottom line is that the risk for carbon monoxide poisoning from generators is a major concern and public health officials should take cognisance of this fact. The only safe use of generators is outdoors, well away from any windows that could transmit fumes indoors," an engineer told VF.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

I saw @Gbaragbara peeping, I wonder why he did not comment? *End Time Tinz*

^^^Ah! I guess I Posted too soon!
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2013
When charcants talk about having lights,it's a brand new day(time to finis y'all once and for all) grin

generator business is really booming in this part of the world........ (a lil population of 24mil. Yet so many haven't seen a glowing bulb) we know ur yard is unknown and irrelevant just because of that,don't think u can lie without getting caught grin grrrrrr hahahahahh!Btw there's nothing like phcn or nepa,those two exist no more,the power company has been privitilized
grin

Boom for generator set retailers in power rationing era
Most businesses seem to be affected each time there is a load shedding exercise.
But one area of business that keeps booming during this period is the generator retail business.
Most business owners admit electricity is a key component in ensuring growth in productivity. Therefore, during periods of power RATIONG grin business is affected.
“It is affecting our business,” said a business owner, “because when the place is dark the customers will not want to enter the shop”
“It also makes the office hot,” he added.
The situation has led to an increase in generator use by shops in Ghana.
TV 3 News’ Odelia Ofori visited some major businessesinthe Central Business District of Accra.
She reports that although most of the shops are not properly ventilated and illuminated, generators appear to be in each one.

Prices start from GH ¢800 for a 2.9 kilovolts-ampere (kVA)generator.
The largest size, which uses 25 gallons of diesel, goes for GH¢2800. Its capacity is 30 kVA.
Most of thegeneratorsellers admitted business is booming for them.
“It’s booming,” says a retailer.
“What’s happening is that because there is no light we sell them at affordable prices.”
Nonetheless, not all shop owners afford buying generators.
For these, interest-free loans from banks are gone in for in order to buy generators.
Others also engage sellers in negotiations in order to buy the generators on credit.
Sellers say that there has also been an increase in sales in generator parts.
“Previous power outage periods had made many people to purchase generators for which they now needed parts for replacements,” said a retailer.
Source: TV 3 News|Ghana
View the discussion thread.
blog comments powered byDISQUSback to top

http://tv3network.com/Local-News/boom-for-generator-set-retailers-in-power-rationing-era.html

hahhaha! There are even collecting interest free loan just to purchase a generator grin daaanq,this is serious... (i will call that place a failed state,u cant provide light for a lil population of 24million ,a country which lagos is bigger than) banku eaters grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Gbaragbara] [quote=] fvcktard grin i laugh when i see a charlie in so much pains like this,ur jungle is no better than afghanistan,ethiopia or chad grin grin

charcant i see you kind are suffering alot and the ghana must go saga(which will forever remain in ur pathetic history) has turn y'all into imbeciles grin

the report about 120m nigerians without electricity which was temporal,120m nigerians were left without electricity due to natural disaster which destroyed most of the power company infrastructures at that point (which has since being fixed)

70percent of ghanains have acees to electricity?? Hoooly fvck! grin this is what happens when charlie smoke weeds through the anus grin very typical!

What bank report.. Electricity percentage..ratio of all countries

By Country By Topic Indicators Data CatalogMicro data Blog News About Support Products
This page in EnglishEspañolFrançaisالعربية中文
DATA BANK DOWNLOAD DATA SHARE
Access to electricity(%ofpopulation)
Access to electricity is the percentage of population with access to electricity. Electrification data are collected from industry, national surveys and international sources.
International Energy Agency, World Energy Outlook. (IEA Statistics © OECD/IEA, http://www.iea.org/stats/index.asp).
Catalog SourcesWorld Development Indicators
View in WDI TablesTABLEMAPGRAPH
1980-19821983-19871988-19921993-19971998-20022003-20072008-2012
Country name20092010

Cote d'Ivoire 47.3
Croatia
Cuba 97.0
Curacao
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic 96.9
Ecuador 92.2
Egypt, Arab Rep.99.6
El Salvador 86.4
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea 32.0
Estonia
Ethiopia 17.0
Faeroe Islands
Fiji
Finland
France
French Polynesia
Gabon 36.7
Gambia,
The Georgia
Germany
Ghana 60.5 (moda'fvcker grin fvcktard land,60.5 percent is 14million ghanaians has access to power only,small jungle grin ) failed small territory

Greece
Greenland
Grenada
Guam
Guatemala 80.5
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti 38.5
Honduras 70.3
Hong Kong SAR, China
Hungary
Iceland
India 66.3
Indonesia 64.5
Iran, Islamic Rep. 98.4
Iraq 86.0
Ireland 98.0
IsleofMan
Israel 99.7
Italy 99.7
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan 99.9
Kazakhstan
Kenya 16.1
Kiribati
Korea, Dem. Rep. 26.0
Korea, Rep.
Kosovo
Kuwait 100.0
Kyrgyz Republic
Lao PDR55.063.0
Latvia
Lebanon 99.9
Lesotho 16.0
Liberia 17.0
Libya 99.8
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macao SAR, China
Macedonia, FYR
Madagascar 19.0
Malawi 9.0
Malaysia 99.4/99.4
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius 99.4
Mexico
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia 67.0
Montenegro
Morocco 97.0
Mozambique 11.7
Myanmar 13.0
Namibia 34.0
Nepal 43.67
Netherlands
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Nicaragua 72.1
Niger
Nigeria 50.6
Northern Mariana Islands
Norway
Oman 98.0
Pakistan 62.4
Palau
Panama 88.1
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay 96.7
Peru 85.5
Philippines 83.3
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar 98.7
Romania
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia 99.0
Senegal 42.0
Serbia 53.5
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore 100.0
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
Slovak Republic
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa 75.0
South Sudan
Spain
Sri Lanka 76.6
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Martin (French part)
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Sudan35.935.9
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic 92.7
Tajikistan 13.9
Tanzania 14.8
Thailand 99.3
Timor-Leste 22.0
Togo 20.0
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago 99.0
Tunisia 99.5
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
Tuvalu 8.5
Uganda 9.0
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates 100.0
United Kingdom 98.3
United States 98.8
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu 99.5
Venezuela,99.0
Vietnam97.6
Virgin Islands (U.S.) 97.6
West Bank and Gaza 39.6
Yemen, Rep.18.8
Zambia18.5
Zimbabwe41.5
1980-19821983-19871988-19921993-19971998-20022003-20072008-2012
Search all indicators
Featured indicators
Help/Feedback
TOPICS

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS

ghana is really one hell of a small jungle grin nigerians with constant power supply is ten times more than the whole population of africa's 15 largest economy grin (lagos state is 13 thou cool )

even kenya is a big brother/master to that tiny piece of sh!!!!!t with Hot thirsty gayrats!

50.3 is equals to 80.3million compared to tiny sht hole 15 million #faints grin

i guess all of them here are constrain in one and only slum town of ghana (accra) grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by royale442(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
@ManUtd Footballer, Van Persie - @Persie_official is a P-Square fan.
Rio Ferdinand is also a fan of Timaya. You can follow on twitter @rioferdy5 to confirm
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

My baby is open minded, she usually post both the bad and good about Nigeria. She is always objective, sometimes she may seem like a pro Nigeria but always objective
ur baby?? grin sorry,i dont think she will look at those from ur kind twice grin #our.women.got.pride grin even ur women desist y'all,so what chance do u think u will have with a nigerian girl? grin

u can keep on following her around like a pet dog grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2013
When charlies talk about have sexy accenst,i spit grin

ur movies ain't even allowed in the 9ja economy anymore grin ,ur tiny movie industry we created and made to start producing average g@y movies grin

asamoah gyan the wide nostril ugly monkey speaks grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICIkdE7BHU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCICIkdE7BHU

moda'fvckers,we got africa's best accent,6th sexiest in the world,hahhahahah!
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Adamskuty: ur baby?? grin sorry,i dont think she will look at those from ur kind twice grin #our.women.got.pride grin even ur women desist y'all,so what chance do u think u will have with a nigerian girl? grin

u can keep on following her around like a pet dog grin
Lol, So I was right when I said you wanted to get into @onila's pant ehn?
Why are you spoiling my brother's chance?
Guy, let's call a Truce. I think its fair for you to cover lost time yesterday. You know it will be deadly if you should persist beyond this juncture. *offers a handshake*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:
Lol, So I was right when I said you wanted to get into @onila's pant ehn?
Why are you spoiling my brother's chance?
Guy, let's call a Truce. I think its fair for you to cover lost time yesterday. You know it will be deadly if you should persist beyond this juncture. *offers a handshake*
ur hand is too dirty for my liking ,sorry i dont accept handshake from my inferiors. grin

i have gotten into her pants a dozen time ,nothing new in that,let's call a spade a spade,u and ur brothers have no chance whatsoever in getting a nigerian girl grin

you all were here screaming and make hisshy hisshy noise in the middle of the night when i was fast asleep grin

#this.trend..need.to.be.invaded.by.my.brothers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Adamskuty: ur hand is too dirty for my liking ,sorry i dont accept handshake from my inferiors. grin

Sorry for yourself. BTW thank you for alerting me to the fact that shaking hands with you is a major major health hazard..... *phew*

34 million Nigerians have no toilet

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/20/34-million-nigerians-have-no-toilet/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2013
realistically, this Ghanaians quoting negative figures, do they realize that the positive exceeds theirs like 10 times?
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
iv4fb: realistically, this Ghanaians quoting negative figures, do they realize that the positive exceeds theirs like 10 times?

Most of You nigerians feel like the world revolves around you. Is there a blueprint that says compare Ghana to Nigeria whenever you see us? Why
do some of you insist on denigrating Ghanaians to feel validated?
choose another country and compete with them. We don’t give a rats ass about you!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Hussy hussy ghana grin shame unto y'all,i will keep on exposing y'all accra resident grin woooo wooo! Hide your faces grin

a tiny land of 24million still struggling to give electricity to its people (equivalent to lagos state) grin shame..

Y'all new king of scammers need to see this grin a community 2hours drive from accra havent seen a glowing bulb before,infact they make use of bamboon torch grin no money to buy kerosene for their lanterns grin

[b] Living without electricity
Report from Ghana
Tekyikrom is about a two-hour drive from Ghana’s capital Accra, but to reach it involves climbing the hill beyond the town of Pukrom, which is hectic and risky. On arrival one finds a very small community of about one hundred people: mainly pineapple farmers, their children and grandchildren.
The first person I talked to was Madam Adwoa Oparebea. She is 66 years old, has seven children and many grandchildren. I asked her:"What happensinthis village when the sun goes down?"She replied:"We see nothing. All we have is darkness.Nonight activity."

"You see nothing at all?"I probed."So don’t you do anything at all at night?"I continued. She smiled and said:"I cook, we eat, we bath, we sleep. We wake up, sweep, go to the farm, we fetch water , we cook again, we eat, go to the farm and that cycle goes on."

Bamboo torch
My next question was:"What type of light do you use since you don’t haveelectricity?"At this point she entered her room and came out with an invention I have never come across any where in Ghana before: a bamboo torch.

She sat by her husband and told me what it was:"This is a bamboo torch. Kerosene is expensive so we have stopped using lanterns. A certain young boy came to this village and he invented this. Today, it is used miles and miles around. What we do is break open a torch light. Take out the light system, connect wires to it and then we remove the old batteries from our radios, arrange them into a plank of bamboo and connect wires to it. At least this way, when you wake up at night, you don’t stumble." 

‘Electricity never comes’
Madam Adwoa Oparebea cannot understand why the government has not given Tekyikrom electricity."They say it will come but it never comes. They’ve been promising us for the past ten years so we don’t know if it will ever come, but we’ll appreciate it when it comes.

Twenty-three year old teacher Mercy Peprah’s story isn’t any different. After lecturing me about how they all have to crawl into their beds once night falls, I asked her:"So how do you prepare your lesson notes?""I always have to finish that before 4:00 pm. At least if we getelectricity, I can study more to improve myself as a teacher".

Expensive kerosene
Josephine Kwafo is a fourteen-year-old student of Aburi Amanfo L.A Primary. She actually livesinanother village but she’s here to help her grandmother, Madam Adwoa Oparebea, who has hurt her finger and toe. She’sinclass six and preparing for the exams that will take her to Junior High School. She said:"Even though kerosene is expensive, my parents manage to buy some for me so I can learn at night. But I put out the light immediately I finish learning."

Tekyikrom is a village of farmers. One of them is Kwadwo Ambulley. He is twenty-six, married and has a pineapple farm. He answered my questions with a smile:"Darkness is all that happens here. When it is full moon, it is different. I asked:"Do you think you need electricity, what will you use it for?"He replied:"At least we can find our way to the toilet when we have electricity." [/b]

http://www.lighting.philips.com/main/application_areas/solarlighting/without_electricity.wpd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

Most of You nigerians feel like the world revolves around you. Is there a blueprint that says compare Ghana to Nigeria whenever you see us? Why
choose another country and compete with them. We don’t give a rats ass about you!!!.
Tell em kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2013
A delegation from Benin and Togo, led by the Beninois Minister of Energy,
Bathelemy D. Kassa, has met with the
Minister of Energy and Petroleum,
Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, to discuss
and explore a possible opportunity for
increased power supply to Togo And
Benin

news:

At crunch meeting held at the Ministry
Energy and Petroleum March 1, 2013
and attended by the Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) of the Volta River
Authority (VRA), Mr. Kweku Awotwi,
the Managing Director of Ghana Grid
Company (GRIDCo), Mr. Charles Darku, and other officials of the Ministry of Energy and the two Power companies, the delegation lamented the precarious power situation in their countries and asked for Ghana’s assistance to remedythe situation.
According to Mr. Bathelemy Kassa, the
current power supply arrangement of
50MW on week days (off peak) and
weekends as well as 35MW during peak periods on weekdays was no longer adequate for their countries’ needs.
He therefore asked the Minister to
consider increasing the supply to curtail their predicament.

http://www.gbcghana.com/index.php/index.php?id=1.1290980

I wonder why they did not go to the "giants"?......... Be there and deceive yourself that there is no 24hrs electricity in Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

u dont give a rat azz why are u on NAIRALAND? grin and it seems u ur whole life depends on what happens here,moda'fvcker grin

u actually do care alot,that u didn't hesistate to open the thread which reads (random facts about nigeria u didn't know) daaamn,it's for nigerians at home and abroad grin you a joke,nigga!
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: A delegation from Benin and Togo, led by the Beninois Minister of Energy,
Bathelemy D. Kassa, has met with the
Minister of Energy and Petroleum,
Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, to discuss
and explore a possible opportunity for
increased power supply to Togo And
Benin

I wonder why they did not go to the "giants"?......... Be there and deceive yourself that there is no 24hrs electricity in Ghana.
stay there and be fooling urself?? grin when even give light to benin republic grin

I SEE THINGS LIKE THIS IS VERY COMMON, nationwide power outage in ghana

http://citifmonline.com/mobile/index.php?id=1.827378
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Lovexme(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
You guys ranting seriously need to get laid. It won't do either any good..seriously embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

Mr brother, i aint interested in arguing with you. believe whatever you believe and say whatever you say- i think it doesn't make sense comparing Nigeria to Ghana-there is no yardstick for measurement. its like comparing an estate with a house. more like saying "this estate has many dilapidated houses while this house is nice", or there are bad roads in this estate, only so-and-so are good and this house has good road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2013
18 October 2013
Advanced Search
humanitarian news and analysis
a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
HomeAnalysisGlobal IssuesAfricaAsiaMiddle EastPlusNewsFilmPhotoIn-DepthHear our VoicesWeekliesThemes
[b] GHANA: Dodging faeces on the beaches
Follow @{0}
FEEDBACKEMAILPRINTEASY READSHARE
Photo:Justin Moresco/IRIN
Dumping sewage on the beach at Korle Gonooa, a suburb of Accra
ACCRA, 16 September 2008 (IRIN) - On a hot afternoon at Jamestown beach, once considered to be one of Accra’s most famous beaches, 25-year-old Francis Cudjoe and his three friends squat in the open air while in conversation.
They are defecating in full view on the beach, and they are not alone. Off in the distance, one can spot many more residents dropping their pants, squatting and freeing their bowels.
Shortly after they leave, ocean waves wash away their waste.
With 4 MILLION PEOPLE without access to a toilet and 4.5 MILLION with no sewage facilities, the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa in a total of 52 judged, and the second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.
The two organisations monitor African countries’ sanitation services.
This ranking has rallied local environmental organisations to clamour for more radical governmental action on Ghana’s deteriorating sanitation record.
For the local Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS), “the ranking should serve as a reality check for authorities who act as if all is well,” says Executive Secretary Patrick Apoya.
He says Ghana has a “national sanitation crisis” and calls on the government to declare a “national emergency.”
Desperate measures
Walking down the beach, one has to carefully pick one’s steps to avoid stepping in faeces.
“The beach has been where I have come [to do this] since childhood - I can’t stop. In any case even if I want to stop, there is no alternative,” Cudjoe tells IRIN.
With no toilet facilities, people turn to bushes, drains, fields and even outlawed pan latrines to defecate.
The pan latrine is a portable toilet made up of a bucket around which is fitted a wooden frame or seat with a hole in the middle.
When the bucket is full, users pay somebody to dump it in a waste centre. Eventually the waste is pumped out to the sea.
Ghana’s Supreme Court banned the use of these latrines in July 2008, saying they violated people’s dignity, and ordered city authorities to arrest and prosecute users.
The court also ordered the government to build public toilets across the capital and subsidise the construction of toilets in private homes, measures that have yet to be implemented, according to CONIWAS.
Health and economic toll
About one kilometre away from Jamestown beach, women selling food at Makola market in central Accra are surrounded by heaps of refuse. An unbearable stench pervades the air as green fluid seeps from the refuse onto the road.
According to the government’s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate.
Such conditions lead to up to eight deaths an hour, estimated Minister of Health Courage Quarfhigah.
Every year, the health ministry reports more than 400,000 out-patient cases of sanitation-related diseases, including diarrhoea, typhoid, cholera and hepatitis, which lead to about 65,000 deaths.
Alias Sory, director general of Ghana’s health services, told IRIN costs are mounting. “Increasingly, the country’s health facilities are being overwhelmed by sanitation related diseases. The cost to the nation is unbearable.”
Dirty streets and beaches can repulse tourists, according to acting executive director of the Ghana Tourist Board, Martin Mireku. “Tourists who come here are not used to such things [defecation on beaches], it’s repulsive and has the potential to drive them away, and the time to act is now.”
Tourism provides 25,000 jobs in Ghana, and contributes more than US$1 billion to the annual economy, representing five per cent of the annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP), according to Mireku.
Criminalising public defecation
But some in the government dispute the figures, saying the problem has been overstated. “We are not saying we don’t have a sanitation problem, but we are certainly better than most of our African colleagues,” said Maxwell Kofi Jumah, the second in command at the Ministry for Local Government, the ministry responsible for monitoring sanitation facilities.
Despite this assessment, the national government is starting to take the issue more seriously, according to CONIWAS’ Apoya. It has drafted what will be the country’s first national sanitation policy, which Apoya anticipates will be approved by late 2008. [/b]

http://m.irinnews.org/report/80395/ghana-dodging-faeces-on-the-beaches

ghana is ranked 4th most dirties country in africa and 2nd in west africa.. Bannng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
18 October 2013
Advanced Search
humanitarian news and analysis
a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
HomeAnalysisGlobal IssuesAfricaAsiaMiddle EastPlusNewsFilmPhotoIn-DepthHear our VoicesWeekliesThemes
[b] GHANA: Dodging faeces on the beaches
Follow @{0}
FEEDBACKEMAILPRINTEASY READSHARE
Photo:Justin Moresco/IRIN
Dumping sewage on the beach at Korle Gonooa, a suburb of Accra
ACCRA, 16 September 2008 (IRIN) - On a hot afternoon at Jamestown beach, once considered to be one of Accra’s most famous beaches, 25-year-old Francis Cudjoe and his three friends squat in the open air while in conversation.
They are defecating in full view on the beach, and they are not alone. Off in the distance, one can spot many more residents dropping their pants, squatting and freeing their bowels.
Shortly after they leave, ocean waves wash away their waste.
With 4 MILLION PEOPLE without access to a toilet and 4.5 MILLION with no sewage facilities, the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa in a total of 52 judged, and the second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.
The two organisations monitor African countries’ sanitation services.
This ranking has rallied local environmental organisations to clamour for more radical governmental action on Ghana’s deteriorating sanitation record.
For the local Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS), “the ranking should serve as a reality check for authorities who act as if all is well,” says Executive Secretary Patrick Apoya.
He says Ghana has a “national sanitation crisis” and calls on the government to declare a “national emergency.”
Desperate measures
Walking down the beach, one has to carefully pick one’s steps to avoid stepping in faeces.
“The beach has been where I have come [to do this] since childhood - I can’t stop. In any case even if I want to stop, there is no alternative,” Cudjoe tells IRIN.
With no toilet facilities, people turn to bushes, drains, fields and even outlawed pan latrines to defecate.
The pan latrine is a portable toilet made up of a bucket around which is fitted a wooden frame or seat with a hole in the middle.
When the bucket is full, users pay somebody to dump it in a waste centre. Eventually the waste is pumped out to the sea.
Ghana’s Supreme Court banned the use of these latrines in July 2008, saying they violated people’s dignity, and ordered city authorities to arrest and prosecute users.
The court also ordered the government to build public toilets across the capital and subsidise the construction of toilets in private homes, measures that have yet to be implemented, according to CONIWAS.
Health and economic toll
About one kilometre away from Jamestown beach, women selling food at Makola market in central Accra are surrounded by heaps of refuse. An unbearable stench pervades the air as green fluid seeps from the refuse onto the road.
According to the government’s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate.
Such conditions lead to up to eight deaths an hour, estimated Minister of Health Courage Quarfhigah.
Every year, the health ministry reports more than 400,000 out-patient cases of sanitation-related diseases, including diarrhoea, typhoid, cholera and hepatitis, which lead to about 65,000 deaths.
Alias Sory, director general of Ghana’s health services, told IRIN costs are mounting. “Increasingly, the country’s health facilities are being overwhelmed by sanitation related diseases. The cost to the nation is unbearable.”
Dirty streets and beaches can repulse tourists, according to acting executive director of the Ghana Tourist Board, Martin Mireku. “Tourists who come here are not used to such things [defecation on beaches], it’s repulsive and has the potential to drive them away, and the time to act is now.”
Tourism provides 25,000 jobs in Ghana, and contributes more than US$1 billion to the annual economy, representing five per cent of the annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP), according to Mireku.
Criminalising public defecation
But some in the government dispute the figures, saying the problem has been overstated. “We are not saying we don’t have a sanitation problem, but we are certainly better than most of our African colleagues,” said Maxwell Kofi Jumah, the second in command at the Ministry for Local Government, the ministry responsible for monitoring sanitation facilities.
Despite this assessment, the national government is starting to take the issue more seriously, according to CONIWAS’ Apoya. It has drafted what will be the country’s first national sanitation policy, which Apoya anticipates will be approved by late 2008. [/b]

http://m.irinnews.org/report/80395/ghana-dodging-faeces-on-the-beaches

ghana is ranked 4th most dirties country in africa and 2nd in west africa.. Bannng
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Dayummmmmmmm..
All My Life 've been Searching 4 A Thread Like This..
So Y'all Lame Ghanians got the guts to spill bloody Uncivilized Trash..
'm so gonna bash U Charcoal Skinned Retårds that when 'm Through Ur damn Coat Of Arms Is gonna be so dented..

What Shiit Goddammit angry
Who ever gave U guyz accent..
U speak Like Tanzanian Chimps all in the name Of Forming Cockney Accent...

Are U guyz not Afraid..
Calling my Home Of 200m Godblessed people a Shiithole...

Y'all can be in that backward Bush dreaming n thinking we are Ure levels but Incase u don't know We are The powerhouse Of Africa..

Wait till my beloved Nepa brings their Rationed light..

U know it's not easy to Supply 200m people with Stable electricity so we are not complaining...

I don't blame U guyz it's the losers that come to Ur wasted parched Land that is giving u guyz mouth...
U guyz av just $63b..
Nigeria's Richest av more Than that...

If it's intellectual Capabilities..
Nigeria Is Renowned..
Wealth..
Military Prowess..
Labor..
Natural Resources..
Good Schools and all

We got everything and more..
A Couple of years we'd be so through with Achieving Our goals we'd probably pull out of Ecowas then Rub shoulders with Savage Shiit

I bet U...ur damned Capital Accra abi Akara..
Is not half as beautiful as my home Apapa..
Very close to Ajegunle..
The so called Slum..
Thankz to our beloved Governor Fash..
It's a Thing of the past..
N we are getting better..

We av light rails..government buses..even building an International Airport plus a new City from scratch off d Ocean..
My dear losers..
We have vision...
A better Nigeria for Us..
We rub shoulders with the likes Of China..U.S..UAE..Not even S.A is good enough me...
Yuckk eeeewwww so gross to even mention ghana..
That Town..
Where they speak English like work..
I never knew Ghana even existed..it's so backward i feel sick...

Just you wait I'll be back....
I only talked a bit about gidiland...
I'll finish it..then bring in more cities..
Not Accra akwaba town
Nonsense

bloody goddammit angry

Green Is My Home Till i die....
God bless FRN & no other..
God himself is Nigerian losers..
Cos we are Green n Green Is Life n God is Life..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2013
When they are talking u will think they are saints,,,o yeah like ur country is half as better? grin

21 million out of 25million (population of ghana) have no access to what? Ooh my! Ooh my.. ..check the ghanains newspaper headline..below

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2013
News: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee
To Ghana

....influx
doubled after elections More Nigerians
are fleeing to countries like Ghana and
Vietnam to escape the harsh economic
realities back home, even as some big
businesses are gradually folding up and
relocating. The Nigerian paper,
LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, learnt that
Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung
countries hitherto not considered as lands
of "green pasture". Countries like
Vietnam, Mozambique, Ethiopia and
China are fast replacing the traditionally
favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya
and the USA. Most of the people leaving
are pointing to the lack of electricity and
insecurity as the cause of their exodus.
Those abroad are also vowing that they
won’t return home until conditions
become better. Check by the Nigerian
newspaper shows that influx of Nigerians
into Ghana doubled after the Presidential
election that ushered in a new
government there. A Nigerian living in
Ghana told correspondents that many of
his relatives are pestering him to get
them accommodation in Ghana. He said:
"I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving
into Ghana these days. You know, in the
past it was as if we were stupid leaving
here for Ghana, but see what is
happening. Each day we see Nigerians
trooping in their droves." The Ghana
resident, who spoke anonymously, gave
reasons why Ghana is becoming
attractive: "the truth is that the society
works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not
the chaos you have here. There is
constant light and this is important for
living. There is also security and respect
for human rights. If you ask me it is the
turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the
Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many
Nigerians are in Ghana today,
intermarrying and looking for ways to
become citizens. I don’t think they would
want to return unless conditions change
in Nigeria," he said. Godwin Ukwu (not
real name) told our correspondents that
he has finished all arrangements to
relocate next month. Ukwu said his
friends are "making it" in Cameroon and
have asked him to join them there. He
said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer.
My friends are there and they are making
it big in their various business. In fact,
last Christmas, some of them came home
and told us that we are suffering here.
For instance, transportation is such a
huge problem there. In fact their roads
are better than the ones in the East.
Besides, my business is suffering as there
is no light. Customers will come and they
can’t drink my beer because it is not
chilled. So, I’m losing customers and
business is bad." Another respondent told
our reporters that if he has his way, he
would flee the country. Speaking to
LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who
gave his name as John said that Nigeria
has become "hell" for him. John is a
graduate of six years and has remained
unemployed. According to him, every
attempt to get a government or private
job has failed. He said: "if I have the
opportunity, I would leave this country. In
fact, in looking for people who would tell
me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get
a job and my life would be safer," he said.
Like most unemployed youngsters in the
country, John has tried to be self
employed. He said: "my uncle gave me
some money recently to start something.
So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In
Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right
now, the place has been demolished and
I’m looking for another place, but even if I
get a place, what about light and water?
Through the time I had the saloon, it was
generator that powered the business and
that is very expensive. Even with the
generator some weeks, I will have nothing
doing because of fuel scarcity. I really
want to leave. I love my country but I
can’t go on like this," he lamented. A
source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP
SUNDAY that the Vietnamese
government is trying to restrict the influx
of Nigerians into the country because of
the huge number running there. Libya too
has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In
spite of the precarious route, Nigerians
daily put their lives on the line to cross
over. The journey, mostly done by foot,
find Nigerians crossing the Sahara,
risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol
team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya.
Says an official of a prominent
government agency concerned with
human trafficking, who do not want to be
mentioned, " most of the travelers are
girls going to engage in prostitution. The
men are often their pimps. And no matter
the campaign our office is making, the
truth is that the rush is still on. We can
arrest them or even sensitize them, but
what is clear to us is that this is an
ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been
trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping
to stave it off. But no one should be
deceived, human trafficking is not going
to go away in a long time. The harsh
conditions here, coupled with the lure of
greener pasture is just too much
temptation for many of the girls and their
manager to bear. The arrest and pains
they suffer during the trips is a little
sacrifice they make." An emerging trend
also is that of businesses folding up.
Dunlop, for instance has folded up and
may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the
reason for the relocation is the unstable
power supply in Nigeria. Checks shows
that many businesses are already
rethinking their continued stay in the
country.
South Africa and Ethiopia appear more
appealing to such big businesses. Already,
major stakeholders in tourism and
hospitality business are looking
downwards to South Africa- a country
getting ready to host the world cup in
Source: LEADERSHIP SUNDAY
http://ghanaweb.com/mobile/wap.small/news.article.php?ID=157713
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Gbaragbara: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2013
grin chei toilet paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin fuckeuppedness grin grin Thanks, Mr. Ndibe, henceforth shaking the hand of a MUMUgerian is a taboo for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation grin in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized grin, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open.

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet grin grin grin. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis.

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

Open defecation in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. Photo: Kola Aliyu / PM News

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands. grin

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed. grin grin

Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote about local government staff who staunchly opposed a plan to build staff toilets. They told the local government administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2013
news:
Why Foreign Investors Shun
Nigeria, Turn to Ghana
, By EU
nigeria violence map
THE European Union, EU, has said that
Nigeria’s cry for sustained foreign direct
investment would continue to fall on
deaf ears unless the country showed
commitment to tackle the challenges of
corruption and insecurity.
Head, Governance Programme of the
EU delegation, Alan Mundaay, in Port
Harcourt, Rivers State, said that the
collapsed foreign direct investment in
Nigeria was self inflicted as no foreign
investor would put his money in an
environment that was not enabling.
Mundaay spoke to newsmen on the
presentation of the report of the EU’s
sponsored Tomorrow Is A New Day, a
21 months project aimed at supporting
community level conflicting resolution
and reintegration of ex-militants to
promote sustainable peace and stability
in seven Niger Delta communities.
The EU chief, said: “Foreign investors
will not come to Nigeria to lose money.
They come to make money. If there are
growing threats to many Nigerians
themselves here, why will any foreign
company put money and the lives of
foreign human capital at risk in Nigeria
under the prevailing security situation?
“It is easier for foreign airlines to work
in Ghana in neglect of the far bigger
Nigerian market because Ghana is more
enabling and even Nigerians are
running away from home to do business
in Ghana. Nigeria does not need to beg
for foreign investment. People will come
when their investments are guaranteed.
They will come without pushing when
corruption is effectively tackled and the
justice system reliable.”

http://www.ghanaherald.com/why-foreign-investors-shun-nigeria-turn-to-ghana-by-eu/
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2013
They always claim To be Better than their African Colleagues...
That's y they'll never progress..
We Nigerians know everybody claims to be better than us..
That's y we all always try to b better n eventually we would be better than all..
Obrafour make ur days on NL when i become a mod I'll ban u till when Ghana gets a dream...
Maybe 3013..
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
They always claim To be Better than their African Colleagues...
That's y they'll never progress..
We Nigerians know everybody claims to be better than us..
That's y we all always try to b better n eventually we would be better than all..
Obrafour make ur days on NL when i become a mod I'll ban u till when Ghana gets a dream...
Maybe 3013..
Obrafour:

http://www.ghanaherald.com/why-foreign-investors-shun-nigeria-turn-to-ghana-by-eu/

Shurrup retård
Ure so daft u make Yaba left look like a University..
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
OMG:
NIGERIA: Big Woman Nakéd and
Runs Mad After Confessing She Uses
Corpse Water In Her Restaurant

(TON)Imagine the extent some people
go all in a bid to make “too much
money” and oppress others. This is one
of the reason why those who have made
money legitimately are not respected at
times as there is the temptation to lump all wealthy people as crooks, one way or the other.
This woman runs a popular restaurant
where men and women troop in to eat,
not know that they are eating away their
destinies, in this Nigeria…
She is the owner of one of the most
popular local restaurant (buka) in the
Eleme area of Port Harcourt, the Rivers
State capital. I hear the woman
confessed last weekend to using
spiritual means to entice customers, as
well as take their “destinies.” True life
story!
According to eye witnesses, the woman,
said to be from Akwa Ibom state,
suddenly ran mad while at her
restaurant. She started acting bizarre,
tore her clothes and started confessing
in the presence of customers, her
workers and passersby how she used
diabolical means for the growth of her
business.According to a source, she said
she mixes water used to bathe corpses
with her food, as well as water from her
privaté part and ménstruation blood.
She said she did all these to attract
customers whose “destinies” she used
for the growth of her business and
riches.
The news of her confession spread
around town and many of those who
have been going to her restaurant to
enjoy themselves could not believe their
ears. It was sad indeed! Some of her
customers (including Okada men) and
angry onlookers descended on her but
she was rescued by Policemen.
Eating out is cheap but with stories like
this one need to be careful.

http://omgghana.com/nigeria-big-woman-naked-and-runs-mad-after-confessing-she-uses-corpse-water-in-her-restaurant/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.