Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. (1712 Views)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by wabterry(m): 5:34am On Oct 08, 2013
I married a feminist, and i am ok with her ideas,even though its not easy to take.Recently she is aking for my facebook password.she is on my friends list and sees everything, yet she is not satisfied.she knows my work schedule and movement am suprised she is asking for that. Besides i dont even know hers and dont want to know because i trust her.
Its really getting out of hand bc she is insisting on it.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by fr3do(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2013
If u give her,u're a puppet
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Just give it to her. Whats the harm? wink
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Just give it to her. Whats the harm? wink

do you ever sleep?
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Eebrahym(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Take hers and give urs.......or do u haf skeleton in ur cupboard? gringringrin
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Agbgift(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Give it to her,by the time she login 2wice and sees nothing incriminating on it, she will give up. And you ask for hers too. And if she refuses, then don't reveal yours to hers. No body be mumu for the other.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Why does she want it? Is it that she does not trust you? I will suggest you don't give her just to set a precedence. Soon she would want to know all you email passwords and work email password sef. I don't think it's right for a wife to demand her husbands password.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by bellong: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
If you really do not want to give her, when you are at home, call her to your side and log on to facebook. Let her do whatever she wants to do.

However, there is more to her asking for your facebook password, Is it that she doesn't trust you enough or she just wants to know.

Although, I am of the opinion that spouses should know the passwords of public and social media of each other. We never can tell when the need for it may arise but it should not be forcefully given. It should be a mutually agreed thing to do.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: Take hers and give urs.......or do u haf skeleton in ur cupboard? gringringrin
i support this idea and or tell her you are not giving her.

Some women just like giving themselves unecessary high bp,they wont just let sleeping dogs lie.the question should be,ok if after catching him?what next.smh.eni lori onifila
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Haywhymido(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
I can smell declining of trust. If dat is it i won't give her - arrant rubbish
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by swagqueen(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Agbgift: Give it to her,by the time she login 2wice and sees nothing incriminating on it, she will give up. And you ask for hers too. And if she refuses, then don't reveal yours to hers. No body be mumu for the other.

@the bolded,that is if there is nothing incriminating. tongue

But like Bellong said,it should be mutual. Nobody should be coerced into giving out his or her password against his/her wish.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by fr3do(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
@ comments
What about trust
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
wabterry: I married a feminist, and i am ok with her ideas,even though its not easy to take.Recently she is aking for my facebook password.she is on my friends list and sees everything, yet she is not satisfied.she knows my work schedule and movement am suprised she is asking for that. Besides i dont even know hers and dont want to know because i trust her.
Its really getting out of hand bc she is insisting on it.

Are you reluctant to give her because:

She is a feminist and has such similar requests in the past?

Or because you do not think she has to know?

For whatever reason you think she should not have it, state your reasons to her.

I believe that couples should share passwords and pins BUT it must be a free flowing thing and not at 'Gunpoint.'

If she doesn't see your reasons, tell her that you are open to exchanging of passwords instead.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by amtheone(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some people really make life so difficult for themselves. What does giving her your password amount to?

At times I wonder how some people chose to suffer and have issues instead of enjoying life.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some people are simply stupidd.

Dont give her nada. If you want to do any runs what stops you from opening another facebook page she wouldnt know about in your nickname?

Those women who also check phones, How much is a sim card and another phone? What stops you from having a phone you keep in the office alone?

If she doesnt trust you, then she is free to leave.

I hate people forming Inspector gadget.

If I have a wife and it has gotten to me sneaking behind for her facebook page, email, phones etc when she hasnt given me any reason to whats the point of remaining married to her
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't see why couples shouldn't know each others password,Bellong is right on this.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Kanwulia: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2013
She can't be a feminist and exhibit such insecure tendencies around ANY MAN, including her spouse.

Unless the meaning of feminism keeps changing with any one who can spell it correctly.

You are married to a CONTROL FREAK!

Simple! kiss
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kanwulia: She can't be a feminist and exhibit such insecure tendencies around ANY MAN, including her spouse.

Unless the meaning of feminism keeps changing with any one who can spell it correctly.

Simple! kiss
gbam,thank you for that
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kanwulia: She can't be a feminist and exhibit such insecure tendencies around ANY MAN, including her spouse.

Simple! kiss

Very well said!

At husband, just say no.
Re: His Wife Asking For His Facebook Password. by vivianc(f): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Most marriages these days are jokes of the century!

What's the big deal about facebook and passwords? As in really? Is she not your wife? If you don't have anything to hide why don't you just give her the password. Does feminism make her less of a woman? Or a human? Part of your job as a husband/wife is to make your partner feel secure, so why don't you just do it! Or you rather raise unnecessary dust? Because of facebook? Facebook kwa? Just ordinary facebook o? What are you doing on facebook that you don't want her to know? Smh

Make her feel secure! It is your duty!

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! / Disciplining Your Wife / See The Birthday Message A Nairalander Posted On Facebook For His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.