Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will (1300 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2013
I met Bisola on the social network and we were so close to the point that we decided to make it real by bringing our social love life to reality. we have been dating for 7months now and during the period so many things changed for me, amongst which is I completed my building project, I acquired a Morano jeep and also got her Rave 4.

As usual Bisola used to spend the weekend with me and we love it so much because we don't see each other until weekends. Now on this fateful day or should I call it un-fateful day, after eating our dinner, we watched a very interesting movie and we retire to bed. We couldn't chat much that nite like we use to do becos I was very tired, only for me to see my self again in the dream laughing and smiling and running around with Bisola in our gather.

Bisola asked if I care for a drink and I answered that she should get me orange juice becos am really thirsty. she rushed into the house but I noticed it took her some time before she could come out with the drink but I overlooked all that because of the love I have for her. After few minutes of taking the drink I observed that my stomach was turning me and I started coughing out blood and it occurred to me that she poisoned the drink but to cut the long story short I died in the dream (God forbid).

I work up from the dream and noticed that Bisola was not beside me, I guess she must be in the kitchen becos that was her usual habit, I then walk into the kitchen we greeted ourself the usual way and after few minutes Bisola shocked me to the bone with the question she asked me.... she said ''Honey don't you think its high time you write your WILL'' shocked shocked ..... I almost fainted and immediately the dream came back to me.

Please what is your advice? becos our wedding day is fast approaching, should I dump Bisola or should I go on with the marriage pls help me cos am scared.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Eebrahym(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
It was just a dream
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: It was just a dream

did u say just a dream? even when she requested for a WILL?
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by twogood: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Write the will. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by tyoseni(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmmm BRB
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by henry4lov1: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2013
My broda run for ur life,GOD just gave u d sign
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Pulchire(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2013
My dear,you d better run for your precious life or end upp a dead man,but if u know ur love for her is so strong that not even an ordinary dream can make u chickenout,I ll advice u go first for deliverance,while she follows suit.Best of luck.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Agbgift(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Don't write a will until you are married to her. And secondly, be more prayerful.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by christaddicted: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Dreams do come to past. It's just a matter of 'time'(it may take weeks,months or years). That's why most people say their dreams don't come to past because the time to manifest has not come to limelight. Your spouse has confirmed ur dream for you,bro. U've been warned before the harm;harm that will take ur life. So as to quietly call the relationship a quit for ur good. Can u imagine writing a will without been weded, without your unborn kids,Haba! If you tend to go ahead with the wedding just for the sake of those material things u've aquired while she's with you, its@ur risk. Ur life worth more than those material things.
If u insist in spending d rest of ur life with her, send her for deliverance codedly I beg of u.
If na me, me don quit.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Preceedo(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Love Is blind. Just marry her neglect all these advices, all is well.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by sexymoma(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
God is not an author of confusion...
God knows that bisola was about to say something like that
That was why he showed you that dream to open your eye and your brain.

So it now left for you to make your wise decision.
Bisola is only interested in your will, imagine someone you haven't gotten married to saying such i wonder what she would do when you guys get married.
A broken relationship is better that a broken marriage not only broken buh dead marriage.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by wasak(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Atk01(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2013
There is nothing wrong in writing your will now, but be careful of that lady. If possible, don't will anything to her yet. If after marriage you feel comfortable with her, you can re-write your will. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2013
She is trying to know the real you.

I heard the story of a married man that wrote his will with his wife in the name of their unborn children (because the woman na expectant lady) and to her surprise, children bearing the names of the unborn children surfaced during his funeral as kids from another mother.

So, #BeWise

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by rad8(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP in advance dude

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Arosa(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Singing:
"Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be"
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
rad8: RIP in advance dude

grin grin grin bad dude
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Atk 01: There is nothing wrong in writing your will now, but be careful of that lady. If possible, don't will anything to her yet. If after marriage you feel comfortable with her, you can re-write your will. Good luck!

its so scary to imagine writing d WILL
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
The answer lies with you bros

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by alienware(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
I suspect all u got ( those cars and the crib) was as a result of bisola's spiritual connection.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
alienware: I suspect all u got ( those cars and the crib) was as a result of bisola's spiritual connection.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omg
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Slowpois0n: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
maybe u never actually woke up. u tot u woke up and went to d kitchen but that was still part of ur dream.

if u really woke up and she askd u dis question. bro go and buy coffin that will size u plus rent tent and chair for ur burial. just make preparations on hw u want ur burial to go down.

rip in advance. tell my grandpa i said HI!

btw. ur joke is funny.
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Omolola1(f): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Stop watching nollywood movies, they never end their stories well.

1 Like

Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Abbey2sam(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2013
The dream is not my problem, but what brought about writing a WILL.............

Tell your mother she knows what to do
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by Kirinwa: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Agbgift: Don't write a will until you are married to her. And secondly, be more prayerful.

You people never fail to surprise me.Like seriously?What kind of prayer do you expect from a man who harbours a woman in his house before marriage and sees nothing wrong with fornication.

Paul I know,Jesus I know.Who are you!Has demon slapped you before? cry
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kirinwa:

You people never fail to surprise me.Like seriously?What kind of prayer do you expect from a man who harbours a woman in his house before marriage and sees nothing wrong with fornication.

Paul I know,Jesus I know.Who are you!Has demon slapped you before? cry

father have mercy
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by carlos1(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2013
kokoletz:

did u say just a dream? even when she requested for a WILL?

And they r not even married yet. God knows i will beat Usian Bolt in this kind of race
Re: Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will by kokoletz(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2013
carlos1:

And they r not even married yet. God knows i will beat Usian Bolt in this kind of race

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Get Scared Of Commitment ? / His Girlfriend Used His EX Picture As DP / Why Guys Should Date Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.