Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl (23702 Views)

How Policemen Kill Detainees And Sell Bodies To UNICAL Anatomy Department / Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos / Policemen Kill Two Drivers At Illegal Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by ibrahimdoc: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: He had to obtain a police report before being taken to the hospital? I don't know if this should make me angry or laugh, I just don't know.
Laugh now, fooooooooooool...someone died and you said you don't know whether to laugh or be angry
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by jairusben(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
No police should be given an ak47 rifle during check point cox it always in the hand so its easy to trigger.. Ak47 and other advanced guns are to b used by special squads against crime.. U hsrdly see a police with a rifle in advanced contry.they use pistols that is always cased
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by lastpage: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: If found guilty, the killer cops should be dismissed and handed over to the civilian courts to be tried for premeditated murder.

It is lunatics like these that give bad name to the force.

Wonders shall never end! shocked shocked
Coming from a "policewoman".....

"You must be born again" ....bla...bla...bla.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Naaah, this film-trick is NOT working, ...a leopard can never shed its skin!

Bunch of ANIMALS in black clothing!!

I say "an eye, for an eye". Sefinni!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by goldheart004(f): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2013
This is so pathetic! Rip to the deceased cry
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 09, 2013
wicked mumu country someone is shot or had an accident and you are asking for police report before treatment?? little wonder naija life expectancy is very low! very useless indeed! no respect for life. ITK patriot now tell me why sane people will not migrate from this hellish shit of country to a much saner clime that has sanctity for human life.
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by OneDemola: 4:57am On Oct 09, 2013
what the h.ell is wrong with this country? I am this close to giving up.
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by Amhappy(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Lord deliver us from all evil including the NPF blc they are evil. Imagine the trauma this little girl is passing true. May God grant this family fortitude to bear this huge loss. As usual i dont expect justice to be done.
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by antartica(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aggrippa: wicked mumu country someone is shot or had an accident and you are asking for police report before treatment?? little wonder naija life expectancy is very low! very useless indeed! no respect for life. ITK patriot now tell me why sane people will not migrate from this hellish shit of country to a much saner clime that has sanctity for human life.

unbelievably insane. Nigerian society is a mad one.
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
francisbiz:
YOU ARE INSANE!
HE COULD AS WELL HAVE TOLD THE POLICEMEN THEY WERE IDIOTS;
DOES THAT MAKE THE POLICEMEN ON THE SPOT, the prosecutor, the defendant, the counsel to the defendant, the counsel to the plaintiff, the D.P.P., the Judge and the governor of lagos state all in one?
That they investigated the driver, tried him, sentenced him to death and signed his death warrant and even decided the execution style all on the same spot within a few minutes, and executed him.
WHAT RUBBISH!
MAY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM HAPPEN TO YOU!
BIG R'TARDED 16 CENTURY FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU NO GO SEE BETTER THING FOR YOUR LIFE.

So you read through my post, saw where I said "It does not justify his being shot", yet you proceeded to write this nonsense.. grin

Nna na wah for you o!

You just exhibited the same character that the killer cops exhibited.

I read a story purportedly from an eye witness. Punched holes in the story and asked some rather salient questions, you jump and attack me like an poorly trained rabid dog.
If I were to be investigating this shooting, wouldnt these be questions that I would ask?!

I suggest you get your emotions under control. I wish you the best even though you wish me the opposite. Nobody deserves to be killed like that, but then we shouldnt let emotions erode our sanity. Rant from now till tomorrow, the man will not ressurect. All the is left now is to Investigate, Prosecute and incacerate all guilty parties..

For your infomation, if the suspects are apprehended and taken to court, they will get lawyers. Guess what their lawyers job would be?! To find a loophole in the case of the prosecution to either lighten the sentence of their client or get them off the hook entirely.

For all we know, it "MAY" truly be another case of accidental discharge due to negligence of the Police officer. Or it may be straight murder. We dont know the facts of the story except the testimony of a little girl and the second passenger in the deceased vehicle.
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aggrippa: wicked mumu country someone is shot or had an accident and you are asking for police report before treatment?? little wonder naija life expectancy is very low! very useless indeed! no respect for life. ITK patriot now tell me why sane people will not migrate from this hellish shit of country to a much saner clime that has sanctity for human life.

[b]You know what!! I have been trying to get a Lawyer to explain that thing to me..

I remember in the 90's when the security guard in our neighbours house accidentally shot himself with his dane gun. He said he heard noises behind the fence of the house he was guarding, placed a ladder on the fence and climbed to investigate the source of the noises he was hearing. Unfortunately for him, whilst on the Ladder, he lost grip of the gun which fell to the ground and went off. The bullet literally took one hand off as he was trying to push himself off of the ladder to get away from the barrel of the gun (that was pointing upwards)..

His boss (the house owner and friend of my father) was not around, so he started screaming my dads name and running towards the house. Anyways, long story short. My dad rushed him to the closest good hospital we could find (Ebony hospital Rumuola in Port Harcourt). The nurses wouldnt even give first aid to stabilise the patient until they saw a police report. All this was happening at around 11pm - 1 am. My dad had to beg the doctor, drop the keys to his car and his company identity card (thank God the hospital was one of my dads compnay retainer clinics).. That was what it took for this guy to be attended to pending the presentation of a Police clearance the next day.

In another case, it was an accident. A hit and run. Still in the 90's. And they wouldnt treat until they got a police report. Another case was a cult shooting on Campus in UST Port-Harcourt. When the guy arrived the hospital (Mile One Clinic Port-Harcourt), I believe that he could have been saved. But the nurses didnt treat and infact had security remove them from the premises.

SO whats the Law on the treatment of gunshot victims in Nigeria?! And to the doctors, how does their present attitute towards treating gunshot victims in Nigeria fall in line with the Hippo****sumtin oath they took.

The number of gunshot victims that die due to this "police clearance" issue in Nigeria has to be alarmingly high if collated.[/b]
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by obi123: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
tnktosin: Sad news everyday. I was bent on raising my kids here but its not getting any better. Na to port be the matter sad sad

run as fast as your legs can carry you , if you can afford it , run i say
Re: I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl by toyoC1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nonso23: i don't know who we should be scared of again.
policemen or armed robbers. both groups seem to have a lot of things in common!!! undecided

Very confusing indeed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"House Rent Should Be Paid Monthly In Nigeria" - FCT Minister / Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.