Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled (24173 Views)

Photos: The World's First 2015 Escalade With Built In 48" Curved TV / Hyundai Genesis Vs Cadillac CTS (PICTURE) / 2014 Toyota Highlander Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
ogugua88: It's like the designers at GM don vex. The Escalade is revamped. The Chevy Silverado is revamped. The Impala is revamped... fierce and luxurious for a reasonable amount. I just hope the Escalade will still come in a flex fuel or hybrid option. They're supreme gas guzzlers.

Seriously, I wonder why GM hasn't looked into this. Even the Merc. G63amg gets 13mpg combined.
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by FlyboyZee: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please, where is the vehicle?
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Youngsage: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
mtscheww
Damn ugly, especially from the rear view.
But the interior is superbbbbb!!! tongue
Well I'll probably wait to get the 2016 model maybe that one will be finer.
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by tigerleggs(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

This aint no inception sht, this is real life mein!
bros ehh
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by eyzeberg: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
End time Material.
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Youngsage: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
shymexx: Most American cars are just big for nothing and utterly ugly.

The only American cars I like are the Ford Mustangs and Challengers.

And Ford isn't even an American company - it's British.
Exactly!!! tell them. Totally ugly, ain't spending a dime on ugly crap tongue
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by oluxy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nobi small tin... It wil arrive 9ja soonest now
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Natasha2(f): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy My kind of ride
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by bourbon(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2013
2ndOGA: One word- UGLY. What the F*ck are those back there? Taillights??
if this is ugly then I wouldn't even like to know what ur definition of 'fine' is.... #ugly yea ryt
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by bourbon(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2013
2ndOGA: One word- UGLY. What the F*ck are those back there? Taillights??
if this is ugly then I wouldn't even like to know what ur definition of 'fine' is.... #ugly-yea ryt
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Awesome!
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by omoredia: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Don Magic Juan: These americans and their stupid technology.
Big clunky gas guzzling crap.

I dont know when the average americunt will begin to realize that big SUVs and trucks can never and I mean NEVER help in any way in making up for a small schlong.

Sorry dude poverty is ur problem!
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Burger01(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2013
iamboody:

Abeg seun don turn me to mad man oo why are you changing F- U- C- K- I- N- G to bleeping. I just hope people know whats going on here.
See this jjc!

sad
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

pls go back to the kitchen
Just tell us you were intimidated by her post!!

@topic, dearie come o, this is just the car I would love to make that your fantasy come true in

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by Nuzo1(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2013
sultaan: It's difficult for me to accept that some can't see the luxury in the Escalade, but I have to understand that these people are use to Camry and Accord.

Jeep Grand Cherokee, Buick, Linlcon are not appreciated.

The 2014 Impala is one baaaad car.

Tho' you were being sarcastic, you are very right on people's preference for Toyota and Honda. However, you are being disingenuous about the reason for the preference.

Even Ogugua who agreed to your statement had in her earlier submissions stated the problems with automobiles like this; high fuel consumption.
Permit me to also add that scarcity of its parts is also one of the reasons why its not appreciated.

To be fair to you tho', the SUV is very luxirious but that's where its appeal ends. Aside from Americans who love to live their lives around bulky and bourgeois stuffs....no other group of people around the world does big things like this appeal to.

How I wish they had compacted it. It would look a bit like GLK series....and they would be selling like hot-dog. Ford did the same with Ford Edge.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by sultaan(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2013
That is what the SRX is for ladies and small boys.

Parts are everywhere if you know what you are looking for.

You have to drive on the American road to understand their preference. Let a semi drive past you in a. Civic then you'll understand the safety they feel in a big car fuel cost is nothing compared to life
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by DonMagicJuan: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
omoredia:

Sorry dude poverty is ur problem!

Poverty?

Nah too much class is my problem
Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled by DonMagicJuan: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
kaeyame:
Just tell us you were intimidated by her post!!

@topic, dearie come o, this is just the car I would love to make that your fantasy come true in

How? What? When? Where?Why? Who? Dah Fark?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Fully Covered Bike With AC Made In India / My 07/08 Camry Dashboard Is Melting: Sticky! / Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.