Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

ASUU And Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And Fg (499 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Latest New About Assu And Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU And Fg by ikejilove: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Speaking from the angle of a Project Manager. Acquiring a degree is a project that are constraint by cost and time as well as human resources. Secondly. Admision is an aggreement with a legal binding which qualify it as a contract with clearly defines terms,conditions and clauses. Over the past five years i have fulfiled my own part of the agreements. The duration of this contract elapsed by ending of August with ASUU and FG yet to fully honour their part of the agreement causing me to abadoned my (projects) academics for a whole 100 days. I hereby demand for an unreserve apology from both ASUU and FG within 3days and fallure to do that will leave me with no other option than to seek for legal actions against both parties.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Did Or Experienced Something For The First Time? - / Please Inform Me On Sites& Training Programmes For Prospective Teacher/lecturers / MOUAU Students Chat Room- By Anthony C. Nwaiwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.