Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55059 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by matuskyoo7(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin
for who plse?....your fa lipsrsealed [color=#990000][/color]ther
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Chidonsky: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oh gosh thunder slap....wow lack of maturity and respect, any reasonable girl won't do that..
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Luizkid(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
As i see the headline, i immediately know say no b naija the tin happen
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nigerian men and thier pretence grin grin.For out side they would be like "them never born the woman well",but behind close door,(clears throat),the wife wud be like,"uduoji o bu n'isi gi mere mmebi,step out of this house this night!ka m gosi gi na khaki no be leather" cheesy grin.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tiwasiaife(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra: Nigerian men and thier pretence grin grin.For out side they would be like "them never born the woman well",but behind close door,(clears throat),the wife wud be like,"uduoji o bu n'isi gi mere mmebi,step out of this house this night!ka m gosi gi na khaki no be leather" cheesy grin.
my own is that i lyk u
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Chidonsky: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra: Nigerian men and thier pretence grin grin.For out side they would be like "them never born the woman well",but behind close door,(clears throat),the wife wud be like,"uduoji o bu n'isi gi mere mmebi,step out of this house this night!ka m gosi gi na khaki no be leather" cheesy grin.
lol would u do that?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by nicago: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin

shocked shocked? To slap your Papa
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tunsmann(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
DJDOLA: Mtcheww made in china
dat is to say chinko tins , as usuall fake all d way
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by chimney(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fear woman and grow......

I mean be strict about ur feelings
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by chinaman666(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
emma_best2000: Haha guy you are defending Chinese guys because you are a Chinese guy but don't forget that many Africana's live and work in mainland , 中国国家有太多怕老婆的男人 grin

And I guarantee you they never see anything like this over there.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by addictiv(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
tahhh say wetin happen.......see as the chinko just knelt down to take slaps from a little gurl whose tooth pick limbs can be snapped like a twig....utter bullocks.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2013
PurestBoy:

How long is your joystick?
University post-ume question! grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2013
chinaman666: As Chinese, I must emphasize: This is Hong Kong, not mainland China. The culture there is somewhat different than that of most of China. I wouldn't expect this to be possible on the mainland.

But regardless, this guy is a disgrace to Chinese men and to men everywhere. How can a man kneel and cry like a baby while his gf yanks him by the hair and slaps around in public? She must have some hidden leverage on him. She's ugly as fnck too.
Chinko make u talk true joor! grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Natasha,,:
Cool lol but I feel for the dude sha, its obvious he loves her more. Reminds me of when I used to slap my ex, wow the dude was a gentle man he'll only smile no matter how many times he gets slapped by me.
WAAAAT! shocked

In dis real life or d one b4 dis one?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
WAAAAT! shocked

In dis real life or d one b4 dis one?

Na today?anyway I use to slap one of my ex.He would just fold himself and weep.I end up petting and apologising till Oneday grin we were arguing and I slapped him,o boy wetin I hear for my face na gbossssaaaaaaaaaa. grin embarassed.For a split seconds,I thought I saw redness everywhere round the room,and for some minutes I tot there was a whirlwind in the room as I couldn't feel my legs. cheesy grin

Well we reconcile only after he gave in to my condition.I gave him the revenge slap.Afterwards,I saw the disappointment in his eyes....I fuckkk up.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by isleman(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
that is not the end. you have only encouraged the guy to do more since he now knows the punishment. he'll sono become famous for this that other girls will want him. so, who is losing?

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Boll2010: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2013
lynpetra:

Na today?anyway I use to slap one of my ex.He would just fold himself and weep.I end up petting and apologising till Oneday grin we were arguing and I slapped him,o boy wetin I hear for my face na gbossssaaaaaaaaaa. grin embarassed.For a split seconds,I thought I saw redness everywhere round the room,and for some minutes I tot there was a whirlwind in the room as I couldn't feel my legs. cheesy grin

Well we reconcile only after he gave in to my condition.I gave him the revenge slap.Afterwards,I saw the disappointment in his eyes....I fuckkk up.

nawa for u guys oo
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2013
isleman: that is not the end. you have only encouraged the guy to do more since he now knows the punishment. he'll sono become famous for this that other girls will want him. so, who is losing?

Am not the right person for him.He wud never, do that to his right woman.Some guys are naturally cool,it takes the wrong women to bring out that dark side which they thought never existed.provocation long overdue can cause serious damage when it erupts.Ladies do NOT mistake a man's coolness for cowardice. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2013
isleman: that is not the end. you have only encouraged the guy to do more since he now knows the punishment. he'll sono become famous for this that other girls will want him. so, who is losing?

We are just not compatible.He wud never, do that to his right woman.Some guys are naturally cool,it takes the wrong woman to bring out that dark side which they thought never existed.provocation long overdue can cause serious damage when it erupts.Ladies do NOT mistake a man's coolness for cowardice. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by benzzyno(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Its simple now....cheng get fytin skill pass chui..! Na chinese we d talk about here oo..Him wan dead..!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by fumky: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
angrywhat kind of stupid luv is dat mtchewww >END>TIME>THINGS< smh
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
In case you don't understand Chinese I'v helped in translating what they said grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by emmabest2000(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
chinaman666:

And I guarantee you they never see anything like this over there.
na lie guy . Even worst than that is happening in mainland grin park well Jare
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2013
lynpetra:

yeah u bleeped up
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2013
lynpetra:

yeah u fucke.d up
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Only in China noni
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by famous1000(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
fijiano202:
I can do that but the slap must be minimal
wetin ur forefathers do wen e nor favour dem na u carry out for head

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.