Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,156 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? (2974 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by Adurangba(f): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2007
if i am your Dad - I will say to u - u have failed me terribly - because of u to be able to use your brain, I sent you to school with my hard earned money - u forgot the saying that a fool at 40 is a fool forever - but u remember the one that says patient dog eats fattest bone? Na only bone? may that bone choke you as you wait to eat it - in short - u have choked already.

So na ayebota now - no be ajebota anymore? well, i just pity u because by the time this girl finished dealing with you - na only bone go remain for your body - I don warn u.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hmmm, I pity and cry for you ooo
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by mekoyo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
E yaaaaaaaaa
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hey man you are da dumb! Never knew a brother man could be so dumb! Thought I was dumb, but believe me, I now believe my pastor that keep telling me am the smartest.

What the hell was the long story for? Make sure you don't approach any girl for a relationship again untill you are 18! Then go read "Agbo goes to school" for you grammer. Heck!
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
Silly boy you are indeed silly. smiley
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by mekoyo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by anon101(f): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
i cant read weren't u thot summary in school damn ,
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by SweetT1: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Topic
Face your studies !
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
@oga madam. Yeah am silly and I've never denied that. But why would you have to call my name as if it's yours grin Please my geography is bad, where is Zamunda?, perhaps pluto! what would you have done if that dumb lover man were to be your son?
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
Silly boy his letter was too long for me to have patience.

But, I wouldnt bring up such sons in the first place.

If you have seen coming to america, with eddie murphy, you will understand what am on about. Thats were Zamunda is from.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Oga madam. Have seen the movie. quite hillarious you know. But that doesn't brush up my geography lessons. Anyhow, I can believe Zamunda is developed, afterall you are on the internet. My regard to king Shaka of Zamunda grin
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
Silly very Silly Boy,

In Zamunda we don't have king Shaka, we have:

King Shakatange-Shikwashike-Kandinashitandishi The III

Anyways, i passed him your greetings.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Oga madam. Thought this forum is meant for naijas?, Who invited you?, Moderator please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
Silly,

No use calling the moderator,

I know him, PERSONALLY  wink
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Oga madam. No wonder! Madam -the madam. You've bribed the moderator. How personal do you know him? Just curious tongue grin
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Before i can proceed with my answer,

how old are you?
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Oga madam. Haba do you want to abuse me? Don't abuse me oo. Well for your curiosity, am old enough to work with a financial firm for a couple of years after graduation from a university. am old enough to get married, is just that ladies don't like me sad. So answer me, am getting more curious. how personal are you?
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh Silly boy, I don't know which planet you fell from.  you are ever so slightly silly grin

Never mind about the personalitiness. Let me deal with you first.

What i want to ask you is your in, finance hunh?  Nice,  and a couple of years work experience you say? you sound old enough.

So whats your avearge yearly income my son? lipsrsealed
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by sillyboy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ Oga madam. It's ten kobo mum.

Please I'm sorry if you are offended. I didn't mean to offend you and am serious about that. To be be candid, I earn 10 kobo p.a. Think you can help a soul?
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by desodgi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
I cant believe this,do guys like this still exist?
How can u be so dumb to give wot u dnt have becos of a gurl who never understood ur situation, mhen ur a fool.Thank ur God i dnt know u,wud have hit u on tha head so hard u gain ur sences back, MONKEY,
And i hope u dont talk exactly the way you type, cos only little sence wud be derived from ur long speech, mayb thats y the gurl was using u, she don see maga, mighty mumu
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by OgaMadam(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
And you say the gurls are not interested in you too?

how do you carry yourself?

Anyways, just keep working hard ok?
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by desodgi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
hard on what, giving more money, ?
dont hear her oo,she's also a gurl,
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by dietolive(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
that is a bi** with brains!

Get yourself an empty head cause only a fool fits you man cool
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by overload: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
rotlmao, okay this a joke right?, as in this forum and the posters, because all i could do is LMAO,
Poster shei na your calabar accent u take carry write this essay ba?, u just dey fire bullet left , right and center.
All i could deduce from your post b say the girl na aristo(runs) babe, she dey tok to im aristo con dey lie na im papa wey dey abroad, lol too funny mehn, easy on the bullets bro,
lol mehn, i need to come on here more often to laugh,
what a bunch of jokers,
infact, lol x 100
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by olanajim(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
Itohnimo,
I have a feeling you are undergoing intensed emotional rumbling right now. I would want you to email me at oracle_nj@yahoo.com there things I could not just post on this thread because of the presence of daughters of Eve. I wouldn't say you are mugu because you are not. However, I would say, you allowed your heart to rule you.

To begin with from your story, you committed a great blunder from the way you started the affair. You handed her the key to your disappointment by showing TOO MUCH ATTENTION AND DESPERATION. The girl noticed how you responded when she told you her dad is in US.

It is obvious the girl is never interested in you from day one. She starte SHOWING INTEREST in you when she saw money. While your first should be forgiven, I strongly admonish you for using your schoo fee to satisfied her lust. The fact that she know the source of the money and still take it pointed to her naked greed. She even asked you whether yov are broke! She is as dirty as her prank. She played on your emotion. She made a fool of you without remose.

My man, NEVER SHOW WOMEN TOO MUCH ATTENTION WHEN SHE PLAY HARD TO GET. I know this sounded strange I am sure great guys out there know how truthful that words is. Even women does, though they won't admimt it.

DISDAIN WHAT YOU CAN'T HAVE. SHOW NO ENTHUSIASM FOR AROGANT LADIES. She would die(within) of starvation if her clamour for attention wasn't met.

My advice to you is simple. Accept what had happened. Stop dreaming of her. She doesn't love you. You are a man, stop calling her. If she call you ignor her. Let her do the chasing if he want you. Focus on your future. If you are actually travelling out, you can turn the table. Find your lady elsewhere. She is not worth your effort. Don't allow any lady to take you for a ride again. Learn from. But if you want to punish her, that is another angle. You can do it without lifting a finger. Be bold. Forget her. She is of the lost world.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
apparently,in ma own opinion,she doesnt!!!itz so clear shez afta ur money nd wantz yu to call or txt ha wen she needs it.shez draggin u on nd u kip succumbin meanwhile shez suckin yu.yur education cumz first so y d hell did u giv ha ur skul feez?(love i guess.so blind!!!).i guess u fell in love wit ha beauty in d first place.and u allowed dat same beauty lead yu on.forgt d gil.move on nd concentrate on yur bookz.i for one wudnt "love" to date sum1 wit poor diction.and yh,it ws real tough readin yur write upz.am glad i finished without havin to take panadol.and one more thing,without soundin rude---improve yur english, it payz!!!
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by denex: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2007
@olanajim

I am disappointed in you. From your name, I know you're nobility. You can have the ability to lie. How can you then tell this guy that he is not a capital MUGU? How can someone just suddenly meet the girl of his dreams and fall in love in a cyber cafe.

@poster.

At first, I didn't want to read through the whole of your post but someone forced me to do it. Your English is abysmal! What school fees do you keep mentioning? What school? Quranic School or Tradomedical Training School?

It takes me months and sometimes years to fall in love with someone but the rate at which you people fall in love daily alarms me. Are you guys cripples that you just keep falling in love anyhow? Abeg watch your step jare.

You just see a beautiful girl in a cyber cafe and she's the girl of your dreams. You've not heard her laugh, you've not seen her cry and all of a sudden, she's the girl of your dreams.

Be very careful so someone will not use you for money rituals.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by olanajim(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2007
Denex, thank you for your observations regarding my last post on this thread. Pls do yourself a favour and review what I said about loving a stranger.

Your comment about me would have been ignored but for the fact that you look serious. I have a only two enemies in the world. LIARS AND THEIR LIES. Therefore, I would rather shut up than lie to please people like you. Two, I am strong opponent of love at first sight. Love without idea of who you are dealing with. You are speaking from your heart not from what you read if you ever read at all. Three, NEVER TRY TO RELATE ONLINE NICKNAME of anyone to their real life personality UNLESS YOU HAVE CLEAR EVIDENCE TO DO SO. Fortunately for you, the usernames are meant to be phony. It would surprised you to know that some of those using absurd names are actually responsible and far above you in status and wisdom. Check it out and you would learn courtesy as a second language. I once met a guy online (not nairaland) who bore a funny name and 'acted' I got on well with him. I later discovered he works in a bank. People like that are in nairaland. Learn to respect everyone unless they give you reason to do otherwise. Enjoy the jibe and try not take it personal. It is foolhardy for anyone judge without evidence.

I refrained from calling the boy a MUGU for personal reason. I believed that he had been hurt already. If he had wanted to have fun, he would not have taken pain to write such a lengthy exposition. He knew he was being taken for a ride but sought your input so he can move on.

I do not need to add salt to his injury by calling him silly names. I happen to have a useful knowledge of classical study and psychology so I quite understand you.

As for my English, it doesn't bother me. I don't even read my post before sending them. You may wish to help though. Just be informed I have written 2 books already. But I would welcome any improvement from you,
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
in the nairaland of today, this guy would have needed a change of skin! grin
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by king65(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
Too long a story, u sound like you are just starting the relationship thing which brings this question "how old are you". Dude concentrate on how to improve your status and grammar. definitely she doesn't love you so move on and save your little cash fro yourself.
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by Nairaboi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
topic shud be " am i really a muguu"
Re: Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not? by Wislet(f): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
(1) The OP decided a girl he just met was the woman of his dreams - on the spot.

(2) He was more than ever attracted to her because he learnt her father was overseas.

(3) you went to the cyber cafe a free man, but turned to a 'boy boy' , ' Mr goody goody, 'work-no-pay' before you left.

(4) pursued relentlessly a girl that does not care if u were alive or not.

(5) you were sick, and the 1st thing she asks you for after YOU called, is Recharge card.

(6) you gave a girl that was with PARENTS, MONEY FOR YOUR OWN SCHOOL FEES.

(7) borrowed money you might find it difficult to repay to buy recharge card for A girl.

(cool you called endlessly a girl that only remembers you exist whenever she sees your number calling her.

And you want us to tell or do what exactly for you?
Errrmm, Bros I know that sometimes when one is in love (especially when you haven't learnt a lesson or two), you could do some crazy stuff u would regret later, and call it LOVE.

But giving out your own school fees, and EVEN TILL NOW, DONT KNOW THE GIRL IS ONLY INTERESTED IN THE MONEY YOU GIVE HER, AND DOESNT CARE IF YOU HAVE TWO HEADS iS STUP1D. Sorry.

I tell you boys, NEVER SPEND ON/INVEST (this one is even more annoying) ON A GIRL THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE, OR AT LEAST A FIANCEE.

She is not your responsibility.

IF SHE WANTS TO LEAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BE A MUGU, KICK HER OUT!

I would not have responded to this topic cos I was disgusted.

U better gather your senses together. And if u like, be a mumu again to the next one u meet or pay her school fees. SMH in disbelief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Wife Is A Nympho? / Ladies, Who Else Would Be Your Ideal Dream Guy, Apart From Me? / tolkhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.