Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation (25068 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
Idiata queen: u dont make a sense pls

Change your user ID to "IDIOTA Queen"..
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2013
emeka762001: the news is nt a surprise to me even the worshippers look like mad people

fkaz:

May god have mercy on us and forgive us, for the wrong words we use sometime.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
guyla: God is fighting for Sister Julieth for all the wrong muoka did to her. Muoka oyah fight government let's see how you win, antichrist pastor.

Lol smiley, my brother that video was sponsored by Mr Ofoegbu. Ask any hardcore Chosen member, they would explain better who he is
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Ijobaorun(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Judgement will surely start from the house of God. We should be a role model and not otherwise!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by rajiade: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: How many mosque in Lagos has fashola shut for noise pollution?

Just about the same number of churches he has shut for the same Noise pollution even though the degree of noise pollution from churches are far more detrimental. just imagine a street with over 7 churches all with powerful sound systems on Fridays (Vigil till Saturday), Sunday (Morning till evening), and even on ordinary days when they have one or more church activities. Are they not constituting Nuisance to their neighbors?

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by kflexxy(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Peace Be Unto This Room..
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by farem: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: How many mosque in Lagos has fashola shut for noise pollution?
[color=#990000]
To my knowledge, NONE!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by nedu666: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
NOTIN NEW, ALL THESE FAKE BUSINESS POSING AS CHURCHES AND THEIR FAKE PASTORS ACT LIKE THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND THE BEST

THING TO HAPPEN TO MANKIND SINCE JESUS DIED. A NATION THAT ITS PEOPLE ARE SO RELIGIOUS YET SO WICKED AND LAWLESS. I BET IF U

PROBE FUTHUR U WILL SEE THAT OTHER FAKE CHURCHES LIKE REDEEM, COVENANT, DEEPER LIFE, DAYSTAR, CAC, MOF, CHOSEN ARE ALL DOING

THE SAME SHIT. MUMU CHRISTAINS AND MUSLIMS.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by EFEJU(f): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Choosen is blessed n cannot be cursed.My dear friends I strongly advice
dat no one shld insult d church of God. Though I am nt their member n I ve not been dre but I have watched dem on air. Dat ch is truely a blessed church d bible says "Test all spirit whether dey r of God" if u r relly a true christain u will know choosen is Of God lastly d bible sayys touch not my anionted n do my prophet no harm. Just a piece of advice .

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by E10Billions(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
ignis: I have forgotten what I wanted to comment. if I remember, I will come back and comment. I promise.
U wan go chop banana first be4 u come comment? Chop am gently,no rush am 4 better enjoyment.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Biglogo(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Dan2ike: Many trashtalkers here. Fashola's reasons are flimsy and cooked-up. Chosen has broken no known law, but should improve on her sanitation. Can fashola close down a mosque? Why couldn't he show respect to church leadership by sending a warning before the babaric closure of a religious worship centre. Fashola has broken record. One day a demon would rise and throw up a flimsy excuse, and close up churches in Lagos, sequel to this. Fashola is a dictator and a religious fanatic.
embarassed
Dan2ike: Many trashtalkers here. Fashola's reasons are flimsy and cooked-up. Chosen has broken no known law, but should improve on her sanitation. Can fashola close down a mosque? Why couldn't he show respect to church leadership by sending a warning before the babaric closure of a religious worship centre. Fashola has broken record. One day a demon would rise and throw up a flimsy excuse, and close up churches in Lagos, sequel to this. Fashola is a dictator and a religious fanatic.

see mumu!!... Ode sha!...dirty fellow. We sabi dem (keep lagos klin)
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by grandstar(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2013
Redemption Camp should be closed for causing insane traffic jams. Thats the honest truth. Road users are at their mercy 1st weekend of every month.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Ypompin(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2013
chux4liv: There shld be serz fine attached to it for deliberately causing environmental hazard.
How many seconds will it take you to spell "severe"? Nairaland is a forum for learning ooo!!
u b olodo ooo....serz is a short form of serious and not severe. .
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by E10Billions(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Weselion:

Lol smiley, my brother that video was sponsored by Mr Ofoegbu. Ask any hardcore Chosen member, they would explain better who he is
Whether it was sponsored by who or who,the fact remained thesame,Choosen will pay dearly for what they did to Juliet and others,The evil that men do,now lives with them,for all their wickedness to the poor.I once been a Choosen member and so talking from experienvince.I can't see the possibilities for a true man of God charging members to court blc they left his church,am sure if all men of God were taking members who left their church,there will be no one on the street without a court case,choosen,choosen,the wrath of God is waiting on u if u pple don't repent.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by VickyHills(f): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
And to think that Mouka told them that it's a special Sunday devoted to visit their branches, when asked why the warehouse(church) was shut down.
Blindfolded lot.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
emperorchedda: oga plz which other way will this issue be handled if not to close the church. Plz propound just one alternative
did they give the ch any warning or instructed dem 2 clean it and d ch refused 2 do as dey said?
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by ebonylady4real(f): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayb e meant 'serious' & not 'severe'.
chux4liv: There shld be serz fine attached to it for deliberately causing environmental hazard.
How many seconds will it take you to spell "severe"? Nairaland is a forum for learning ooo!!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by dagbokoncept(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am fascinated with the way Mr commissioner is carrying out his duties, its obvious he has an excellent knowledge about the environment and how it should be managed holistically. He's a technocrat and I wish we can have people like him at helm of our nation affairs.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by kodinate: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
so pple living around can enjoy free pass,guys have ever been there on sunday?its a horrible sight,with green everywhere.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by emperorchedda(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
asco15:
did they give the ch any warning or instructed dem 2 clean it and d ch refused 2 do as dey said?
Before d church embarked on dat project dey knew dey were building on drainages also it is well noted on any environmental act dat u will be punished if u are caught violating any of d law so y did dis pastor not obey d law at d first place. A prior warning cannot b given to a violator a second time.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by igwechosen(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
whoever. is not guilty of breaking any law should be the first. to cast a stone
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tintingz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
rajiade:

Just about the same number of churches he has shut for the same Noise pollution even though the degree of noise pollution from churches are far more detrimental. just imagine a street with over 7 churches all with powerful sound systems on Fridays (Vigil till Saturday), Sunday (Morning till evening), and even on ordinary days when they have one or more church activities. Are they not constituting Nuisance to their neighbors?
You have just posted exactly what I wanted to post, the noise pollution coming out from churches is too much you hear drums, trumpets, screams etc and you will even see like 10 churches in one street, the noise pollution in the mosque is not that much cuz muslims don't use hours to disturb the neighborhood with noise they don't drum nor blow trumpets or crowd shouting.

But still LASG has shut both churches and mosque for noise pollution cuz I read someone saying no mosque has been shut for noise pollution

Lagos shuts churches, mosques over noise pollution
www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/47312-lagos-shuts-churches-mosques-over-noise-pollution.html
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by mbulela: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
spiritfada:

A further investigation also revealed that a substantial part of the 1 kilometer church Auditorium was built on the Odo Asimawu drainage channel thereby impeding the flow of storm water, as well as inhibiting effective performance of the channel.

It was also discovered that the Church built all its toilets on the canal and deliberately discharges the raw human waste into the canal.

Who approved the building of the auditorium?
That person should be summarily sacked.
If it was not approved, the building should be pulled down.
No ifs and buts.
Enough of this lawlessness.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by mbulela: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dan2ike: Why not caution the church, and train them to improve on their sanitation. Why the outright indefinate closure? If it has become the responsibility of the church to clean up oshodi-apapa overhead bridge, markets and streets, why not tell the church? Closing the church without a warning has ulterior reasons. Fashola and his environment commissioner are both muslims, I can see. But, Chosen is blessed, and cannot be cursed. Nobody fights a church and wins. I pity fashola. Chosen is unstoppable. Take it or leave it.

Your daftness is almost irrevocable. Only God can intervene in your case.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by rezzy: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
everyday: It needs to be shut down indefinitely.Pastor mouka is a scam.Imagine him claiming to turn an SS to AA

Is that the discussion on ground? Hater!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by rezzy: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
everyday: It needs to be shut down indefinitely.Pastor mouka is a scam.Imagine him claiming to turn an SS to AA
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by rezzy: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
grandstar: Redemption Camp should be closed for causing insane traffic jams. Thats the honest truth. Road users are at their mercy 1st weekend of every month.

You for help fashola go close am
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Imagine fashola going 2 seal a church of God. Dat means pple worship God in dat church cn go 2 hell. Wel i cn c dat fashola n d commissioner are nw beggin d anger of God 2 come n distroy dem, come n julge dm.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Infact d pple of dis generation especially our leaders has really provoke God to anger,their by beggin d julgement of GOD 2 come upon dem quick quick quick.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by udopee(f): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD AND CANNOT BE CURSE. WHOEVER THAT BLESSES THEM SHALL BE BLESSED AND WHOEVER THAT CURSES THEM SHALL BE CURSED...

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by roxell120(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
he didnt do it but God did and there is nothing impossible before God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.