Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them (2798 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
If this isn't crazy, I don't know what else is. One Ohio daycare worker is accused of doing the unthinkable!

Heather Koon, 25, was arrested Friday at her home in Oberlin, Ohio and charged with two counts of molestation after police say they inadvertently found a video of her "engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant" on her laptop.

Upon further investigation, the police learned about about an additional victim, according to reports.

Police found the video on Heather's laptop at the apartment where her sex offender boyfriend, James Osborne lives. Both of them were arrested on October 4.

At her arraignment yesterday, prosecutors said that the state has "very strong evidence" against Heather, and stated that her alleged victims were between the ages 1 and 2. Her bond was set at $2 million - $1 million for each felony count.

It was reported that both assaults took place at ABC Kidz Childcare in Elyria where Heather was a full-time employee from August 2012 to March 2013, according to the daycare attorney. The childcare center is cooperating with law enforcement as they continue investigation.

This story breaks my heart for the poor children and their parents. Who would have expected that something like this could happen in a daycare?

Sadly, this isn't the first time a daycare employee has been accused of molesting children. In 2012, an instructor at a Pittsburgh daycare was sentenced to at least 35 years in prison for sexually assaulting 12 boys over a period of several years.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/10/ohio-daycare-worker-sexually-assaulted.html
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by albacete(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nothing but signs of end time.
Heather = Heathen.

May they both rot in jail. Such people should not be living in d society.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
albacete: Nothing but signs of end time.
Heather = Heathen.

May they both rot in jail. Such people should not be living in d society.
Spot on! It disgust me to even think that someone would do such to a baby
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Kanwulia: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!

A KPA ta OYI na tum oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

Translated: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOSE PIMPLES!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

C'est FINI!!!!!. . . .The world ended on this thread!!!! cry

What a man can, do A WOMAN CAN DO BEST!!!!

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by prymesolution: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
What is the world turning into. This lady must be crazy to have done the abominable act.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Annie2gud(f): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yerimalization....even in the US.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Yerimalization....even in the US.
Yerima has got nothing on this lady....She's a mental case!
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
prymesolution: What is the world turning into. This lady must be crazy to have done the abominable act.
Crazy is an understatement in this case.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by tnature: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2013
This is daycare teacher from hell! Absolutely ridiculous.....SMH
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by angelTI(f): 4:19am On Oct 09, 2013
May devil punish the woman over and over
hian...
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2013
angel TI: May devil punish the woman over and over
hian...
This just makes me think about the seemingly regular people we interact with daily. You never know what kind of evil some of these people habor in their hearts. This is ludicrous!
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
tnature: This is daycare teacher from hell! Absolutely ridiculous.....SMH
Daycare is a place where parents should feel like their child is safe & in good hands... This makes you think twice about leaving your kids with strangers!! Scary & Sad ;(
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Oh my, poor kids cry cry. She has scarred these kids for life now. cry cry
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2013
infonubia:
Crazy is an understatement in this case.

Definitely.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Yield: Oh my, poor kids cry cry. She has scarred these kids for life now. cry cry
I tell u! Poor kids, poor parent
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by bebe2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dats why my kids will never step in to daycare, childminder etc. Been there, done dat have the T-shirt.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
bebe2: Dats why my kids will never step in to daycare, childminder etc. Been there, done dat have the T-shirt.
I wish I could say the same. The story just got me more skeptical about schools generally.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmm!

A KPA ta OYI na tum oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

Translated: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOSE PIMPLES!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

C'est FINI!!!!!. . . .The world ended on this thread!!!! cry

What a man can, do A WOMAN CAN DO BEST!!!!

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!
lol ride on o jare.hope you enjoyed your birthday cheesy
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by bebe2(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
infonubia:
I wish I could say the same. The story just got me more skeptical about schools generally.

aaaaaahhhhhhhh, no place is safe o.

i will manage for now.

this shud evoke some critical thinking.

am opening a thread on this, sad sad
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
bebe2:

aaaaaahhhhhhhh, no place is safe o.

i will manage for now.

this shud evoke some critical thinking.

am opening a thread on this, sad sad

I agree with u that no place is safe.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by KingIOb: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2013
This goes to underscore the fact that parents should consider taking care of their infants themselves. The quest for materialism has left us at the mercy of perverts.
We better go back to the era where parents personally take care of their children till they are old enough for primary school.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
KingIOb: This goes to underscore the fact that parents should consider taking care of their infants themselves. The quest for materialism has left us at the mercy of perverts.
We better go back to the era where parents personally take care of their children till they are old enough for primary school.
While this is a good solution, not a lot of parents have such luxury these days. Take myself for example, I work while my wife goes to school and we have a baby. It'll be unfair for me to tell wifey to quit schl do she could look after our child. Some folks are in a different situation that could afford them that opportunity but most of the families that I know have both parents working.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
bebe2: Dats why my kids will never step in to daycare, childminder etc. Been there, done dat have the T-shirt.

KingIOb: This goes to underscore the fact that parents should consider taking care of their infants themselves. The quest for materialism has left us at the mercy of perverts.

when the devil is molesting teens as old as 17yrs old, you guys are here focussing on daycare, as if that is the only place a young mind can be taken advantage of....... look around you, it only take TRUST, and many parents out there are willing to trust strangers.

here is a clue: you do trust the teachers at the school, you do trust the gym teacher at the school, you do trust your long time neighbour, you certainly do trust your pastor or your FAMILY.....yet many times these abuses come from the people i just mentioned, simply because of TRUST.
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

when the devil is molesting teens as old as 17yrs old, you guys are here focussing on daycare, as if that is the only place a young mind can be taken advantage of....... look around you, it only take TRUST, and many parents out there are willing to trust strangers.

here is a clue: you do trust the teachers at the school, you do trust the gym teacher at the school, you do trust your long time neighbour, you certainly do trust your pastor or your FAMILY.....yet many times these abuses come from the people i just mentioned, simply because of TRUST.
Good point. These things could happen anywhere but the daycare is one of the least expected places. There's been enough stories about these other places, but the daycare?? it's unfathomable!
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by infonubia(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2013
What can parents do to protect their kids from such unfortunate situations!
Re: Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them by prymesolution: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
infonubia: What can parents do to protect their kids from such unfortunate situations!
Jamb question!

(1) (Reply)

Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids / What To Do When Denied Sex By Your Wife / She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.