Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids (2799 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Missing Orekoya Kids Found! Read The Official Statement From OLX / Breaking: Kidnapped Adekunle Orekoya Kids Have Been Found!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by afegreg: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
BY FEMI SALAWU

Some say she is Mary Akinloye or Mary Adebisi but the veil surrounding the identity of the devious Nanny has been removed.

Thanks to the gallantry of a team of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command.

All nine quick facts about the evil nanny below;

*Contrary to what she told her employer and the OLX portal, her real name is Funmilayo Adeyemi and not Mary Adebiyi or Mary Akinloye

*She hails from Osun State and not Oyo State as earlier claimed Oyo State.

*She was arrested at Coker Estate, Shasha , Akowonjo, Lagos after she fled her home in fear of police operatives.

*Police sources say that Adebiyi is not new in the kidnapping business; she runs the kidnap syndicate with others, who are still at large.

*She was allegedly the mastermind of the December, 2014 kidnap of two boys, Raphael and Michael Esharegaran from their parents home in Magodo, Lagos. The boys were reunited with their parents after N2.5million ransom was paid.

*Police team (SARS) asked the Orekoyas to pay a fraction of the ransom into the account of an unnamed bank domiciled in...

Link In for more info...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/mary-or-funmilayo-9-quick-facts-about-nanny-who-kidnaped-orekoya-kids/

Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lessons 2 mothers out there.

See hw she look like a witch

1 Like

Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Does she have children??

or she wasn't able to kidnap any from heaven?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Harvard13(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
this is the kind of stuff dat should hit fp. thats why u shld do background research before hiring
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Sandydayz(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
I was hoping for other important facts like
If she is married?
She has children? and most importantly
IF SHE HAS A HEART? angry
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by VickJames(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thieves/kidnappers and their "pity" faces!
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nigga44: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by taryour(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
If only EVIL could be engraved on the forehead of evil doers. Wicked and heartless soul.

The devil herself.
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know her type.

They will come in tattered clothes, no reference, sob stories, "pity-me" face, willing to accept 10,000 as salary just so u get them into your home, then they strike!

I thank God she's caught and most importantly that we MOTHERS especially, learns and be wise with the choices we make concerning our family.

1 Like

Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by adesammy1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin she use the first ransom do sef?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by DollyParton1(f): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2015
adesammy1:
Wetin she use the first ransom do sef?
Heard thats what she does for living. Kidnapping kids. For her, its just like going to work every day.

I just hope mothers learn from this. I mean who puts up advert for Nanny on OLX.
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by dahmie2013: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Ppl shud stop asking if she has kids, u don't need 2 have kids 2 have human feelings. She's just heartless&doesnt care, simple. Na wa 4 all these sophisticated mother's, be seeking 4 nanny 4rm OLX!
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by blank(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sandydayz:
I was hoping for other important facts like
If she is married?
She has children? and most importantly
IF SHE HAS A HEART? angry

She is married and has 4 kids.

She used her mouth to say that her husband, brother in law and his wife, and her 4 kids are all involved in the scam.
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Sandydayz(f): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
blank:

She is married and has 4 kids.

She used her mouth to say that her husband, brother in law and his wife, and her 4 kids are all involved in the scam.
What a wicked generation they are... angry
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by shawnfamous(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sandydayz:

What a wicked generation they are... angry
sandy whats wrong wit captain? Is dat guy okay at all?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by SAMBARRY: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
What's my business with facts about a criminal. The most important thing is that she has been taken to where she belimgs undecided

She can go and start her family there.

Next undecided
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Sandydayz(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
shawnfamous:
sandy whats wrong wit captain? Is dat guy okay at all?
Lolz... He's okay.. I think he wanna focus on one group... grin
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by shawnfamous(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sandydayz:

Lolz... He's okay.. I think he wanna focus on one group... grin
look at d way e talks sef! Sandra famous nd co wan fall my hand! Wat does dar mean?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Sandydayz(f): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
shawnfamous:
look at d way e talks sef! Sandra famous nd co wan fall my hand! Wat does dar mean?
He and Felix has a crash....
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Booked
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
This is not even the picture posted originally
So women don take over kidnapping eh kwa
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by shawnfamous(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Sandydayz:

He and Felix has a crash....
even if dey do nko? Ve i personally said anytin at any1's? Back?? Abeggi! I ve warned him sha
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Sandydayz(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
shawnfamous:
even if dey do nko? Ve i personally said anytin at any1's? Back?? Abeggi! I ve warned him sha
Warned him against what?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by dinachi(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Evil women everywhere! Anywhere you turn to while men are helping society and generally doing good you see women preoccupied with nothing but evil. That nanny should be drawn and quartered. No mercy for evil women.
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2015
dinachi:
Evil women everywhere! Anywhere you turn to while men are helping society and generally doing good you see women preoccupied with nothing but evil. That nanny should be drawn and quartered. No mercy for evil women.

Is that you searching4love tongue

Have you taken your meds?
Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Is that you searching4love tongue

Have you taken your meds?

Stop stalking me

Re: Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids by kreamidiva(f): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
dinachi:

Did u read the part where she said that her husband and brother in-law are all involved in the scam?

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Confused And Depressed Over This / A Chronic Insultive Wife / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.