Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Wisdom For Single Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisdom For Single Sisters (776 Views)

Wisdom for single nairalanders.... / 14 Tips For My Felllow Single Sisters.b-) / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom For Single Sisters by Loveaflame(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
In love relationship for singles,let the man be the hunter and you the prey.
If you are the hunter and the man the pray,such a relationship will not have its true value.Meaning:
1.Don't call the guy more than he calls you.
2.Don't love the guy more than he loves you.This is a serious issue.Ladies can be emotional when in love.Hear this,conceal such love.Acting it out is real foolishness on your part because many guys will turn you to baby toys.
3.Never be jealous when you see ladies around him.Jealousy will only make you vulnerable.You have not married him.
4.Be jealous of your relationship with God over the one with the guy.If a guy relates "TOO" close to ladies and have few skeletons in his cupboard,run for your life.Fighting hard to claim him is of no use.MARRIAGE DOES NOT STOP INFIDELITY.LET THAT TRUTH SINK INTO YOUR HEART.
5.Stop going to sleep in his house.For God's sake you are not a LovePeddler.What are you trying to prove?The Word of God is against such.
6.Love is never blind.Open your eyes and read meaning into things that ordinary may not mean anything.E.g;
a.Receiving a call and going far away to receive it.
b.Failure to intoduce you to his friends or family members.
c.Leaving you alone at a party to go and meet his friends.
d.Keeping photos of ladies on the wall of his room or bedroom.
f.So security conscious of his handset,email or social media sites.
g.Check what name he used to store your name in his phone.If it's just your name,be careful.
h.Declining to visit your family members base on flimsy excuse.
i.Demanding for intimacy from you as a means to prove your love.SEX IS NOT LOVE
j.Meeting ladies in his house frequently.
What more can I say.MARRIAGE IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS.DON'T ENDANGER YOUR FUTURE JOY WITH A GUY WHO DOES NOT VALUE YOU MAXIMUMLY.AM GOING TO 14 YEARS IN MARRIAGE AND AM STILL CRAZILLY IN LOVE WITH MY WIFE.
YES,WE'VE HAD SOME ROUGH TIME AND OVERCAME.HER BODY STILL MAKES ME GO NUTS.BE WARNED.THIS IS MY 5 CENTS ANYWAY.
Re: Wisdom For Single Sisters by wasak(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
every new thread in d romance section is now about single ladies. it is wa o!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happens During Courtship? / How To Make A Nigerian Gal Love You / Reasons For Alarming Rate Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.