Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review (19027 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z A7 Specifications Review / Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 Disccussion Thread / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by physise(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
psalmdave: Let them continue having sWAg...TEcno will still triumph...all these phones na only Big big names them dey answer....nothing else,see how one guy come dey rant about this empty phone for my area,inFInIx,guy bought it 21000 around april and no 3g...I wonda how that guy go rant of him see phone like note 3,not even touch...it's not about your name but what u can do.....By the way nairaland boring today o...lame topics....mods dey knack beer,dem don tire today
lol
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by texazzpete(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
ketoprofen:
Y do u say so?;

Galaxy S3 is faster, most likely has a better build quality, has guaranteed updates and most likely a better camera (dont be fooled by the megapixel count, that's meaningless)

The 'guaranteed updates' bit is very important. You'll likely never get Android 4.4 on all these Tecno and Infinix phones. You'll get that on the Galaxy S3
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by tonchi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
who has an idea how much it is??!!!! plS>>> its urgent.... shocked sad
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by Youngsage: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2013
ophilly: Don't call people names. It interest you to know that Tecno is the phone to beat. If you say they introduce new products every 2wks, methinks they should be commended, they are offering us varieties from which you can pick and choose....You don't want to follow, you're going for infinix..I'm sure you'll be back to Tecno in a short while...If you can't beat them, join them.
Yea I knw, bt tha dude pissd me off...
So u saying they should b commended for releasing varieties of which there is little, or no difference at all, bt for the names?? My point is, btw a tecno and infinix fone of same specs/design, I would rather go for the infinix. Reasons obvious.
Back to tecno? Nah. Never!
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by Youngsage: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2013
samistry: lol lemme school u for a second since you refer to urfslf as young. More sales equals more profit. Dazall!
Funny! Seems u actually need enrolment for proper adult classes. Who doesn't know that more sales equals more profit Maybe you are a tecno agent/marketer, but good that u at least admitted that infinix has more swag... But d truth is let ur tecno release 100 phones b4 d end of this year and make billions, that's their business. It doesn't change my opinions...

#teaminfinix grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by alstacs(m): 4:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Emzybrown:

Too long i cant read
now I know why u will be banned from NL for 48 years tongue[quote author=Emzybrown]
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by cardoso111(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2013
What's the internal memory pls?
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by Randerl: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2013
Which Galaxy ? s5 or Note 4?

lilslick: wait till galaxy round arrives naija grin
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by mrcassanova(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Randerl: Which Galaxy ? s5 or Note 4?

The Samsung with curved display.
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by mrcassanova(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
tonchi: who has an idea how much it is??!!!! plS>>> its urgent.... shocked sad

Between 45 and 55k
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by ThePrekky(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
The price is frm 43k - 48k at most. Anyone who sells it 2 yu @ 50k robbed you. Apart frm personal asking, Go τo infinix page on FB nd see (dunno where the 55k price tag was gottn from)
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by mrcassanova(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
ThePrekky: The price is frm 43k - 48k at most. Anyone who sells it 2 yu @ 50k robbed you. Apart frm personal asking, Go τo infinix page on FB nd see (dunno where the 55k price tag was gottn from)

Thanks for giving the specific price, that was a rough estimate
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by saleskara: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
You may check here for updated price online http://www.kara.com.ng/infinix-race-alpha-quad-core-cotex-a7/
mr cassanova: Infinix Alpha is a brilliant Android smart phone with a large 5.7-inch display and powerful quad-core processor. Its massive 5.7-inch display places it perfectly within the phablet category (smart phone-tablet combo). A large screen and powerful CPU is not all the Infinix Alpha offers, the 12 megapixel camera with full HD video is sure to score a few points with some consumers.

So far, Infinix has been focusing on entry level Android smartphones. With the Infinix Alpha, Infinix is launching into the mid-range segment and showing they can build better looking smart phones with brilliant performance. Infinix Alpha runs Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) on a Cotex A7 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM.

Infinix Alpha spots a 5.7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Infinix Alpha has a 12 mega-pixels camera on the back. The Camera can record full 1080p HD video and with a BSI sensor offers improved photo quality in low light. The camera also features autofocus and LED flash. On the front, the Infinix Alpha has a 5 megapixels camera with a BSI sensor.

Price & Availability
Infinix Alpha is available in Nigeria and the price ranges from N45,500 to N55,000 depending on your location in Nigeria. You can buy the Infinix Alpha online or at a phone store near you.

http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/10/07/phone-review-infinix-alpha-phablet-specs-price
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by harmbhrosz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello friends! I kindly need a personal user experience on INFINIX ALPHA, I wanna go for it but being my first Android phone I don't want to regret it.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by david6(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonchi: who has an idea how much it is??!!!! plS>>> its urgent.... shocked sad
..u culd get it @40k+
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by david6(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
harmbhrosz: Hello friends! I kindly need a personal user experience on INFINIX ALPHA, I wanna go for it but being my first Android phone I don't want to regret it.
Thanks in anticipation!
..am using d device for a while now and I av to say..its gud..and fast.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by harmbhrosz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
david6: ..am using d device for a while now and I av to say..its gud..and fast.

Thanks siR....I sincerely appreciate your response and would be more delighted to know about it's battery life and camera quality.

Thanks once again!
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by sociable(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Time will tell. Techno is too frequent with making of new phones with little or no difference.
Infinix will definitely outsell Techno if they continue like this.
samistry: and has dat 'swag' helped them sell more units than tecno?
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by akinlolusewanu9(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
battery life is splendid. Am using infinix alpha almost going to 2 months and the battery is still as strong as ever. Also, BBM is running on it flawless. BBM on Infinix Alpha is splendid, check out a video review on it. http://youtu.be/GaQubv06EMs

harmbhrosz:

Thanks siR....I sincerely appreciate your response and would be more delighted to know about it's battery life and camera quality.

Thanks once again!
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by harmbhrosz(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: battery life is splendid. Am using infinix alpha almost going to 2 months and the battery is still as strong as ever. Also, BBM is running on it flawless. BBM on Infinix Alpha is splendid, check out a video review on it. http://youtu.be/GaQubv06EMs

Wow! Just watched the review, l'm loving it.

Kindly drop me your mail address pls. Koolharmbhrosz@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by akinlolusewanu9(m): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Alpha Marvel is looking somewhat better than Alpha. You can check this tabular comparison here http://phonegist..com/2013/11/comparison-between-infinix-alpha-x570.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by akinlolusewanu9(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2013
harmbhrosz:

Wow! Just watched the review, l'm loving it.

Kindly drop me your mail address pls. Koolharmbhrosz@yahoo.com
akinlolusewanu9@gmail.com
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please guys, does anyone have an idea where i can get a flip cover for my infinix alpha. Its huge and d'case it came with isnt that tight. I dnt wanna make it look like am flashing the phone for everyone to see. Anyone?
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by Iykopee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
pompido: I own this infinix alpha and also own a tecno f7, so I would like to give a few heads up to only those that are interested!

Infinix Mobile is the new mobile company from the once upon a time mobile giant SAGEM and have been steadily trying to make cool stuffs.

I have owned the infinix alpha for 2weeks now and the tecno for over 2months now.

The infinix is a solid phone with great battery life (excellent if I must say). plays all HD games perfectly without lagging and of course sweeter when rooted (which is easily done with a one touch rooting app). camera worried me for a while until I got a hang of it and now it is fantastic. only drawback for me is that it only comes in white for now. games such as DOA, Dungeon hunter 4, asphalt, fifa 14 etc all play sweetly on the bad boy. so for my 46k, I thank infinix (SAGEM) for this and to top it all, the anti-scratch corning gorilla screen is just the bomb. grin

Pls i want to knw if the infinix race alpha aka x570 has a non removable battery coz i cant waste my cash on such phone. More so, is there any provision for memory card?
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by sociable(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
[/font]
I tell u guy, u won't have any need to use additional battery because the battery of this phone is excellent.
I am a heavy phone user with gaming, calling, browsing, reading, music, pinging, chatting, face booking and more all with this machine.
I can tell u that I haven't regretted losing any percentage of the cost of this phone.
I use it almost all through the day and the battery hasn't let me down in any way. Though the battery is non removable but it is up to task or any challenge u might want to throw at it.
The memory is 16gb which should be enough for you. You can as well connect flash drive to view contents and copy/past/view contents/play music or video etc through the flash drive using a connecting cable.
I think this helps.

wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I tell u guy, u won't have any need to use additional battery because the battery of this phone is excellent.
I am a heavy phone user with gaming, calling, browsing, reading, music, pinging, chatting, face booking and more all with this machine.
I can tell u that I haven't regretted losing any percentage of the cost of this phone.
I use it almost all through the day and the battery hasn't let me down in any way. Though the battery is non removable but it is up to task or any challenge u might want to throw at it.
The memory is 16gb which should be enough for you. You can as well connect flash drive to view contents and copy/past/view contents/play music or video etc through the flash drive using a connecting cable.
I think this helps.
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by enyraver: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
pls i want to get d fone buh i want to knw abt d camera quality cos i snap alot.nd wud like u to also give ur advice within d infinix alpha nd d infinix alpha marvil which do u think is beta?
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by sociable(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
The camera quality is very good. The flash is very powerful. I've been using my and the camera has been great all along.
concerning Infinix Alpha Marvel, Though I have not used it But it has a faster speed, higher camera But No gorilla glass.
I don't think there should be much difference in the camera image quality.
So, it depends on ur preference. I f u like wide screen phone, go for Alpha. If u like moderate screen, go for Marvel.
They are both fantastic phones. u won't regret buying any of them.
I hope this helps.
Re: Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review by rilly2000: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
2 DAYS OLD INFINIX ALPHA MARVEL X502 FOR SALE URGENTLY IN IBADAN REASON FOR SALE -THE OWNER IS TRAVELLING OUT OF THE COUNTRY, SO HE BOUGHT IT HOPING IT WILL WORK THERE BUT IT ISN'T CONTACT RIDWAN ON 08132746397 (CALL OR WHATSAPP)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) / Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.