Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (28132 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Those Who Still Accuse Her Of 'sleeping'with Ruggedman / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow,how come?
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by onitj: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
At the tail END of the show when the TIME has come for anoda segment,some weird and bizarre TINZ happen when a man carried a bag of rice with his teeth
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by UyiIredia(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ruq:

He he he.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by shadrach77: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
See as the babe dey form. She can't carry a bag of rice with her two hands? shocked shocked shocked But seriously, the guy is toying with his spinal chord by doing that smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by dominique(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Doesn't look like its rice in that bag o.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by bloglover(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
the man is definately possessed...chai
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Naija guiness book of records cheesy grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by pet7: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
no comment na dem sabi for naija
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by GODSBEAUTY(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
ok
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Idiataqueen(f): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wenti concern me undecided
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by EUI2013: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
:You are 100% correct, that can not be rice that is in that bag.Tony Payn Show we are watching u
toluwani@yahoo:

a full bag of rice is not as full as that, u re right is too full and light in looking
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nigerians re gifted at doing things that are REMARKABLY stupid.. If a Nigerian can do sumtin so incredible, why can't a nigerian make a car, find a cure for HIV, perform brain surgery, he must learn it in naija not going abroad... Afterall, dis man. Didn't go out to acquire this skill... Na only to dey use teeth carry bag of rice, use a' nus transport kerosine, use ear open peak milk we sabi... Rubbish...
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by MSB365(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=chymystique][/quote]

I thought dat l was the only one dat observed it..........a full bag of rice would not be in dat shape after lifting up..........l totally disagreed.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by oraclefemi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
its no magic jare, a friend of mine back in UNI did it...it was a bag of cement
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by herbeytv(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
God dey I sit down here and u dey give me free drinks and u dey bobo me# do u want God to go on strike on ur case#
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by MSB365(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=chymystique][/quote]

I thought dat l was d only one dat observed it.........a full bag of rice would not be in dat shape.....l totally disagreed.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Femite74(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
It does not look like a real bag of rice...and from the way he is standing, it does not appear from his body or neck area that he is carrying something of weight.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Zammydagreat(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Inosenduatall: That bag of rice looks like padded foam to me. Oh well, maybe its just me.

If his teeth falls off its stories that touches that will follow.

Last Bullet: Third to comment. I know say I suppose don old pass like dis but I couldn't resist. Want to thank everybody who took the time to read this and I want to appreciate those who have always believed in me. To all my exes I hope you can now see that I am the one that got away bah? To all my haters I want to assure you that I have forgiven u and there are no hard feelings. You guys will also make money in Jesus name. To all my supporters God go make una bigger. To all the guys, if u see me in a bar or seated at the table of men dont be afraid to greet, I promise I will buy u one bottle. To all the ladies, i'm selectively single and ready to selectively mingle. Don't be afraid to holla at me I promise I dont cheat. Mom, I told you I would make you proud, didn't I? Glad u never doubted me.

please go and rest
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by mspee(f): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
No, that cannot be a rice bag.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by chuqudy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yoruba people are known for juju. I am not surprised about this.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Vote for me here please
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by akereconfi: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I catch una, when it was on the ground, it was a bag of rice, when he lifted it up with his mouth, it's something else. check the speed with which he used in lifting it up and see how he was standing up right, the weight of the bag of rice was meant to show on his head by pulling his head down. SCAM
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
dani1luv: Why do I have this feeling that you're stalking me? undecided

Stalking?

Are you this bad with assertion?

Go treat those feelings tongue
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Bkrubzy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
I think itz real. . .av seen a frnd of mine carry a bag of cement with his teeth b4. . .itz juju live n direct
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Judolisco: D bag of rice luks lyk a pillow, i cant believe it,its imposible
it real jo..ntng lyk juju..i av friends who sell food stuff and believe me u,they do it
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Obinovictor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
It's no magic at all neither is it jazz...He's not the only one that can do it, my elder brother can also carry it.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Alexcollins(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
adsonstone: Absurd!
ETT
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Badosqi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guys dont be deceived, look at d bag it doesnt look like a bag of rice(foam shape).... and if we apply physics the bag should not hang lyk that in his mouth if it is truely a bag of rice
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by marymarcel009: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided
toluwani@yahoo:
are u sure he is not a magician or using juju
[color=#990000][/color]are u a learner?
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by UjSizzle(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Looks too pumped to be an actual bag of rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power(series) Is Back!!! / Queen Evicted From The Big Brother House / 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.