Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (33667 Views)

A Man Lift A Donkey With His Teeth Only / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Heyliesha(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Ekhemini(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin. Only?

So ntin d special abt dis FTC shiit o...if u c me here again,pour acid on me cool

5 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Coldfeet(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abeg I wan go read am! I dey kum
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bid4rich(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hulk Hogan of our time. e be like say the boy wan build his teeth fr the next Olympic. Keep it up jor, u go win

2 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Ayomax(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
watin we no go see for naija

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by QMark: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
He should keep these pictures for his children and grandchildren to show them he once had teeth.

40 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by playcharles(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
how does dis contribute to the economy...or ends ASUU strike

3 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Sermwell(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
How does dat end ASUU strike? Abeg make dem arrest dis guy 4 constituting public nuisance:

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eyah the leaders of tomorrow have been reduced to magicians. grin

12 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by MrAladin: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nawao..............

Hardship Don Make The Guy Teeth Turn Iron.... Lol..

This Kind People Na Stone Dem dey use Do Meat.

Make Nigeria Sport Commission Look Dis Guy Oooo.

Olympic Thingz

2 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by username21: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
5th to comment, I pray ooo
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by MuhammedZubair(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nd how much did they pay him 4 doing dat?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by mrofficial(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
I know someone that does this. Kudos to the boy.

Now, which employer is going to employ him to make him employee. cheesy
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Andyblaze: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
i used to do this alot when i was younger. with my P-enis sha.
Its just all about some psychological concentration
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by adexsimply(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
What the hands can do, The teeth can do better grin grin
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bizonline: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
bid4rich: Hulk Hogan of our time. e be like say the boy wan build his teeth fr the next Olympic. Keep it up jor, u go win

Abeg make I ask you, wetin dem dey carry teeth do for olympic?

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Localamos(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm sorry for your joints When you get to old age.

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by AkinDavid2: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Doctors kindly advice this young man...This is Nigeria for Christ sake!

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by tunapawizzy: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Coldfeet: Abeg I wan go read am! I dey kum
u neva kum finish?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Tuntheycr7: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Is dat not Kabiru omo baba agba?
Him papa get juju lyk anytin bt am not sayin he used juju carry those tin o

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Big4wig(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dis 1 is Strong
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by muddie4u(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
wetin dey the teeth?
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by JOEizu: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ the End of Time,,,, so many things shall start happening

...I'm with You to the End of time
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Thebrightest(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can he lift a plane with his teeth? If not, he is pombocastinationally femonalostic.
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by bizonline: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
mr.official:
I know someone that does this. Kudos to the boy.

Now, which employer is going to employ him to make him employee. cheesy

Employ him as what? Teeth Manager?, abeg go sidon
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by ejifranks(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jazology...
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ekhemini: grin. Only?
gringrin oya tel us..what cn u lift up with those ur loose teeth

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by liyalla(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Since when did lifting things with d teeth become a front page material. I hope we will not soon see a day old child lifting mother' br**st wit lips on frnt page? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by LMAyedun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
The next thing we will hear is a girl carried a car with her teeth.

Anyway, I've seen it... Next plsss
Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by Dhortunn(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Is dat not Kabiru omo baba agba?
Him papa get juju lyk anytin bt am not sayin he used juju carry those tin o

Chai!!!...What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth by gameboy727(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.