Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,475 members, 7,826,797 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport (17196 Views)

Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
The name is withheld and is unhearable grin grin grin
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by israel007: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
iyobs7:

I am not a muslim I am a Christian please learn to make sense and please respect other peoples religion.
Please Grow up!!!

Please, your please here is too much. Please!
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by andyanders: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Then let the company process them for a refund. You cannot just handle issue like this with people who wants to go and worship their savior. Too bad. The company should pay for damages. I am a Christian and I cannot support the company's action to these innocent brothers and sisters.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by fatai2: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aifey: Only in Nigeria

That's Lagos for U, where d only languange dey understand is money.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Salgar: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Evalsam1: Hmmm ! What's dis Hajj all abt that someone can spend N950,000 jst to attend.

Where is the sence in your coment? and you call yourself evang.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nawa o
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Decapo: This one is strong
eleyi gidi gan
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Wateron: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Evalsam1: Hmmm! What's dis Hajj all abt that someone can spend N950,000 jst to attend.
U will not understand. Hajj is d fifth pillar of islam. If u r a true beliver it must be part of ur intention to go and perform the religious right as performed by prophet Abraham and shown by prophet Muhammed S.A.W. He is not a Muslim he who has d money bt didnt perform Hajj. Its an important aspect of our deen for those that can afford it. If u cant no wahala
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by dyfatai(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
2special: l believe the agent which is an iman want to buy jet not knowing it is d blessing of God that makes u rich......
what is ur stress broda?? Where in d report does it state d@ d person is an imam?? In Islam, we give priority to d afterlife dan d luxuries of dis world. So acquire knowledge, and stop making fun of wot u are not a part of.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
No wonder, i went to buy my own destination ticket this evening at MMIA airport and i saw loads of them sitting and sleeping on the floor around the departure hall, now with this info, i know they must have been the victims... Feel so sorry about that... It was even so congested....
Honestly That is why i go straight to apply for everything that comes to traveling even booking of my tickets... May God give them heart to keep calm and move on if its truly a scam... sad
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Who says you cannot hammer in Nigeria grin

Those fraudsters have hummer to hammer cheesy
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by meforyou1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
The headline is misleading.
It's no fraud. The last statement said that an agent of the agent at the lagos airport said it's due to the delay of the passports coming out of the saudi embassy.
So if the saudi embassy takes forever to process the visas, what will u want the travel agent to do? Fly them to saudi without passport sand visas?
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by wickyyolo: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
People want to pray to God, and he stole their money. That agent will not have peace.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Viccisimua: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Aifey: Only in Nigeria
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by feezcoper(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2013
Imagin someone fraud people dat plan to go an worship der creator in d holy land... Only God wil judge ooooo
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by vladimiros: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Yahoo is going local
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by livingstoneony(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2013
#Very Good, nigerians and pilgrimage.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by true2god: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2013
This one na holy fraud.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Sobams07: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Wey den 4 just give me d money 4 loan next year dem go go make i invest save some people from unemployment
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Marotzke(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Ola2njee:
Eleyi Gidi Gan
Bring me the holy cane.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by ibkgab001: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2013
TakunLai = Fear God grin
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Again, these fraudulent travel agents are in for this deal.
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Billygee2u: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Evalsam1: Hmmm ! What's dis Hajj all abt that someone can spend N950,000 jst to attend.

for money ritual
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
a) On their way, the tyres burst and they made an emergency landing.
b) One of them fell from an 11 storey building.
c) About 100 peeps were duped.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere. lipsrsealed
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Slimmos(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Y must u take all d savings in ur life just to go to saaudi Arabia? Is dat place different from nigeria? Or if u go there are u goin to heaven direct..i see no reason for going there than just for tourist attraction and taking of pix...and u being called Alhaji or Hajia... Y not start or invest with dat huge sum of money...
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by Slimmos(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wateron:
U will not understand. Hajj is d fifth pillar of islam. If u r a true beliver it must be part of ur intention to go and perform the religious right as performed by prophet Abraham and shown by prophet Muhammed S.A.W. He is not a Muslim he who has d money bt didnt perform Hajj. Its an important aspect of our deen for those that can afford it. If u cant no wahala
y d hell will u pack a load 950, 000 just to go there...y cant u help d poor with dat money...errant nonsence...will u u go to Heaven if u go to Saudi Arabia...or hav u 4goten dat saudi Arabia is just a country?
Re: HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport by daddyteehassan: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
if u don't know what Hajj is all about, then, go and learn. Sound education will set u free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forms Of Gambling In Our Society Today / If He Marries His Friend’s Wife After His Friend Dies.... / Medical Benefits Of Salah (prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.