Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Black Or White Woman? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Or White Woman? (578 Views)

Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? / Was The First Man Black Or White? / Black Men Or White Men: Who Resemble Apes Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Or White Woman? by flickers72(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am just wondering if anyone can comment on what they think.
If you date or marry a white woman,they'll tell you they love you and won't care about anything,they'll give you love and care.
If they don't love you ,they'll open up and let you know why they no longer love you.

But why,mostly Nigerian woman won't open up how they feel towards you, even if they no longer love you they won't say it, mostly when the guy has Money. The other day my friend was telling his girlfriend,how he loved her, the girl was like''Nah Love i wan chop''
In Nigeria a Man abuses a Woman non stop,She goes back to her parents and they'll ask her to return back to her husband,but if is a white woman that's the end of marriage,we do believe God that much,but the Bible does not tell us to abuse our wives.

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME. PLEASE / 7 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Dog / Ncaa And Double Standards In The Aviation Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.