Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Was The First Man Black Or White? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was The First Man Black Or White? (11673 Views)

Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? / First Man To Fly Like A Bird with Video / Black Men Or White Men: Who Resemble Apes Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The First Man Black Or White? by Abelicious: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
I was thought in sciences at school that man evolved from ape, and that man was endowed with a powerful brain and that man could stand straight (homo-erectus). As if that was not enough, religion wants us to believe that man was made from dust by ‘THE SUPREME BEING’ in HIS image.
If my science classes has thought me right that man evolved from ape, then was the first man white or black?, from a black or white ape. On the other hand, if the religious teachings are true that ‘THE SUPREME BEING’ made man from dust, then did HE make the first man white or black?, or did HE create a white man and later created a black man just like HE did the first white man?
In a nutshell, how and when did pigmentation start?
Re: Was The First Man Black Or White? by Horus(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
There is no longer a question of which race was on the planet first. All scientists are in agreement that Blacks (Negroids) are the oldest race on the planet with five fingers and five toes, having wooly lamb’s hair, also melanin, and that all others – Mongoloid and Caucasoid come out of the original Negroid gene. They are our children; we are their parents. Blacks are the genetic parents of all humans beings.  Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have, melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them and all others in humanity. Black people are the original genetic template.
Re: Was The First Man Black Or White? by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Dec 21, 2009
Black. Well I thought it was but why do they draw Adam and Eve White yet they are the first male and female on earth. . . And so they claim undecided
Re: Was The First Man Black Or White? by sd6: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2009
Poster do u believe that useless theory of evolution? If so how many years has man existed on earth? Is evolution not a continuous process? If so, considering how long man has being on earth, should we have evolved into another superior specie? Say homo sapien sapien sapien or homo superiorus. One thing is if u doubt that of GOD, do u believe in evil powers, diabolic spirit? If u do, then u should believe in GOD. there cannot be bad without good. Black or white, man was created by God!
Re: Was The First Man Black Or White? by Abelicious: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
thanks everybody from Horus to Gabry to SD-6, i really appreciate your contributions.
@ Horus, your contribution is awesome and also informed and i would base my further findings on part of it. my only objection is that, if whites don't have melanin then wouldn't they have become albinos? @ Garby,the Adam and Eve issue is another puzzle to solve.@ sd-6, about believing in evolution i think science has a believable version to most things and they seem to stand the test of time under their given condition(s). about man evolving to an advance being i think that is a check to evolution.
more contributions please!
Re: Was The First Man Black Or White? by musicwriter(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abelicious:
thanks everybody from Horus to Gabry to SD-6, i really appreciate your contributions.
@ Horus, your contribution is awesome and also informed and i would base my further findings on part of it. my only objection is that, if whites don't have melanin then wouldn't they have become albinos? @ Garby,the Adam and Eve issue is another puzzle to solve.@ sd-6, about believing in evolution i think science has a believable version to most things and they seem to stand the test of time under their given condition(s). about man evolving to an advance being i think that is a check to evolution.
more contributions please!

Albinos is what they are!!. Albinism is a result of genetic mutation that depigments the skin depriving it the ability to manufacture melanin. Imagine where you have an albino marry another albino, they have children who are albinos, and they also marry another albino and have children, and so on...... Eventually, you'll create a white race. That's exactly how black people created white people.

As for which race was the first on earth, its black people. If you want to understand it biblically see the lost history http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html

And, if you want to understand it scientifically, archeologically, historically, see why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world. It is explained in details at the middle of the article. http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party / Funny Pictures Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.