Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN (3220 Views)

Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / OSINBAJO: Jonathan Is Islamising Nigeria / SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
cKaiser:

Can you give us an example of this private Christian School that the govt isnt paying their staff but has taken over in Osun.

Obviously you are out of your depths and dont know what you talk about

These schools in question are missionary schools that have been taken over by govt since the 70's or early 80's

Yet you come here to spew trash

Its like someone saying St Finbarrs, CMS, Baptist College Obanikoro are not govt schools while Govt still pays the salaries of the staff
Many of the christian schools have been returned. Moreover if the schools now belong to the state govt, why would the state govt be begging the churches to have assess to the schools? Can you be denied assess to a property you'v taken control of?
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Haywhymido(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why is Aregbe trying to hijack and destroy christian schools? Why cant he build his own schools and experiment his new educational policy in them?
i will advise him to do wot u said n also tell him to move all dose teachers bin paid by d government 4rm public xtian sch.since una wnt to stand alone u shd b able to get ur own xtian teachers too. Brainwashed fool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Kingspin(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you tell them to go Gov Aliyu will be the first to cry. Everything they're bulling other faith. They have never protest anywhere in the world not even in Nigeria without blood. Maybe Muslims are not enjoying their faith but brainwash, so they dnt wna hear and see other enjoy theirs. What a bloody hood.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by emiye(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Many of the christian schools have been returned. Moreover if the schools now belong to the state govt, why would the state govt be begging the churches to have assess to the schools? Can you be denied assess to a property you'v taken control of?

Now i see, you dont have a grasp of the situation !

Osun state govt is only being diplomatic with the protesters

In osun state there are christian missionary public schools (like baptist /caholic pri/se. schools e.t.c)and muslim society public schools (Ansarudeen pri/sec. schools e.t.c) which are controlled by the state govt, since the policy of yesteryears that seized missionary schools from their pioneers, .those schools maintained their names and certain xteristics like mode of worship on assembly grounds e.t.c A school like ansarudeen pri school will most likely have a muslim praye r/ praise sessionr on morning assembly grounds, muslim students permitted to wear hijab and the baptist public school a christain prayer/prayer session.

The schools merger brought about a situation where students from former muslim society school were relocated to a christian missionary [b]public [/b]schools, this time a baptist missionary public school.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Kingspin(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you wna know the true picture the high smoky governor should try to mix up Islamic schools. If they allow them soonest Islam ideology will totally set-in and before you know it radicals and brainwash surface from no where this is not new they're always very busy after the christian's lives and their properties not only in Nigeria, world over.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Yoruba muslems are on rampage.their islamic jihad on southwest is moving smoothly.yoruba christians are silent.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by gregg2: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Aregbesola is confused
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by agbameta: 3:39am On Oct 10, 2013

Cash n Carry aka CAN PDP religious bigotry branch.

shiorrr.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Yes because Nigerian Christians burn down mosques every Sunday after their hate inspired sermon.

Yes. Because Nigerian Christians demand that all northerners and non-muslims should leave the south

Yes. Because Nigerian christians cut off the heads of any muslim they catch and post it on youtube.

Yes. Because of christian fanatism southern Nigeria is backward when compared to Northern Nigeria

Yes. Because Christians will blow up UN, Police Headquarters, kidnap Arab expats and execute them

Yes. Because Rome and Isreal are training Christian Fanatics to kill all muslims

Yes. Because Christians have a sit tight attitude to power and distabilized Yaradua's government not even caring that the man was sick

Christians are very intolerant.
I agree
I knew all this rubbish would be your retort. What do you know about Israel and Palestine and why do u care about foreign problems so much that it has affected how u think? Look at him, all It took was a mention of the foreign faith which has altered his mode of thinking for him to go into a frenzy. Dude, firstly, I clearly stated "NIGERIAN Christians". Secondly, I admitted that the Muslims (using the Northern ones as an example) were also intolerant, but that it was starting to seem like the Christians over there were even more intolerant. Then u went berserk. Dude, calm down, it's not that serious.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by DonMagicJuan: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2013
kingoflag: I knew all this rubbish would be your retort. What do you know about Israel and Palestine and why do u care about foreign problems so much that it has affected how u think? Look at him, all It took was a mention of the foreign faith which has altered his mode of thinking for him to go into a frenzy. Dude, firstly, I clearly stated "NIGERIAN Christians". Secondly, I admitted that the Muslims (using the Northern ones as an example) were also intolerant, but that it was starting to seem like the Christians over there were even more intolerant. Then u went berserk. Dude, calm down, it's not that serious.
sharap.

wot concern israel and palestine inside here now?

did your ram governor not declare a public holiday in osun to celebrate the beginning of the islamic new year?
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by nafiachi(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2013
$£yi:
CAN has been accusing Aregbe since he became a governor, so it's not new. There was even a time he(Aregbe) was accused of seceding Osun from Nigeria grin grin grin

I think CAN should read this epistle from one sincere and tolerant Nigerian.

This is one of the schools in Osun. A christian government school, that witnessed a total turnaround made by Aregbe.

Salvation Army School, Osogbo, Osun State.

A's a malo boy born and bred in Lagos I really was moved by this, it's really painful to see that there are Nigerians who are so blinded by religious or tribal sentiments. Well the people of Osun state are far far far smarter than most people in this country, and I am really envious of the direction they are taking, may God see them thru, so that others would see and learn.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by OsunOriginal: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
software man:

It is obvious that CAN under oritsejafor is morbidly anti Islam and utterly religious ly bigoted. The only rational reason for attacking aregnesola is because he is a practicing Muslim.

What valid points have they raised in this press release? If they disagree with the new educational policy , it is a diffrent matter. But the policy affects christian and muslim schools alike, so why introduce religious sentiments into it?

That was how they started Boko Haram in the north - it is either CAN is founding BH or they forced the radical elements in islam into terrorism by all this noise and shameless show of hatred for other peoples who dont belief in the trash they call religion. And to make matter worse, the people they are showing hatred toward are the owners of the land - the host communities.

That reminds me of a pastor in a town in Osun state where I grew up. This guy had a very loud roof-top speaker in his church. This peaceful place being a muslim town, the old fool's sermon was always about Islam and muslims - abusing the muslim leaders and running around town shouting everyday/week. I am sure the little energy in the guy would have bene exhausted by now and probably waiting to die off if he is not dead already. Where i am going is, if the people of the town were not tolerant and very accommodating, they would have burnt down the church and probably with the man.

Those xtian leaders and preachers are the real trouble makers.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by gratiaeo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
nafiachi:

Well the people of Osun state are far far far smarter than most people in this country, and I am really envious of the direction they are taking, may God see them thru, so that others would see and learn.
Hypocrisy! From your myopic reasoning, the protesters are from Niger republic abi?
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by russellino: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

That was how they started Boko Haram in the north - it is either CAN is founding BH or they forced the radical elements in islam into terrorism by all this noise and shameless show of hatred for other peoples who dont belief in the trash they call religion.

So Abubakar Shekau is or was a CAN member?
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by DonMagicJuan: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

That was how they started Boko Haram in the north - it is either CAN is founding BH or they forced the radical elements in islam into terrorism by all this noise and shameless show of hatred for other peoples who dont belief in the trash they call religion. And to make matter worse, the people they are showing hatred toward are the owners of the land - the host communities.

That reminds me of a pastor in a town in Osun state where I grew up. This guy had a very loud roof-top speaker in his church. This peaceful place being a muslim town, the old fool's sermon was always about Islam and muslims - abusing the muslim leaders and running around town shouting everyday/week. I am sure the little energy in the guy would have bene exhausted by now and probably waiting to die off if he is not dead already. Where i am going is, if the people of the town were not tolerant and very accommodating, they would have burnt down the church and probably with the man.

Those xtian leaders and preachers are the real trouble makers.

Yes. Thank you for proving to me that fundamental islam exists in the SW and Osun is the new mecca south of the Niger River.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by OsunOriginal: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
russellino:

So Abubakar Shekau is or was a CAN member?

Somebody is funding Shekau... Who are these people? The present CAN is in my list of suspects.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by OsunOriginal: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Yes. Thank you for proving to me that fundamental islam exists in the SW and Osun is the new mecca south of the Niger River.

Osun state has been majorly a muslim state from creation but nobody paid attention to religion in SW generally. We lived together like brothers and sisters. The religion jobbers/pastors came with their usual noise and that brought religious consciousness to SW muslims.

The last time I travelled to Osun state, I couldnt believe how religious people have become - people that in those days would not even think of using cap and asking their female family members to use Hijab are all now using it. Further more, the official greeting is now Salam Alaikum everywhere. It is unbelievable how xtians and their pastors have push people deeper into their religion. Sincerely, even xtians in those communities will be feeling ashamed among the people that they are xtians. Anyway, Yorubas are accommodating and we dont descriminate based on religion - we are all brothers and systems - muslims, xtians and traditional worshippers.

Okoro, you hear me? Theiving and worshiping...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by DonMagicJuan: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Osun state has been majorly a muslim state from creation but nobody paid attention to religion in SW generally. We lived together like brothers and sisters. The religion jobbers/pastors came with their usual noise and that brought religious consciousness to SW muslims.

The last time I travelled to Osun state, I couldnt believe how religious people have become - people that in those days would not even think of using cap and asking their female family members to use Hijab are all now using it. Further more, the official greeting is now Salam Alaikum everywhere. It is unbelievable how xtians and their pastors have push people deeper into their religion. Sincerely, even xtians in those communities will be feeling ashamed among the people that they are xtians. Anyway, Yorubas are accommodating and we dont descriminate based on religion - we are all brothers and systems - muslims, xtians and traditional worshippers.

Okoro, you hear me? Theiving and worshiping...

That is what you people said about Suicide bombersnot possible in Africa but alas we have boko haram.

Here is a good example of exported Islamic terror - yoruba style

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Italiano1: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

That is what you people said about Suicide bombersnot possible in Africa but alas we have boko haram.

Here is a good example of exported Islamic terror - yoruba style

Concentrate on these before talking about a British man who has Yoruba parents

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

=================================================================================

SHENZHEN: A Nigerian man received the death penalty Tuesday in Dongguan, Guangdong province, after being convicted of drug trafficking. Experts say it is the first case in the southern manufacturing city in which a foreigner has received a death sentence for drug trafficking.

His sentence was handed down from the Guangdong Higher People's Court. The execution still needs the review and final approval of the Supreme People's Court.

Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37, was found trading nearly 6 kg drugs to Chinese drug dealers at his rented apartment in Baiyun district of Guangzhou from February to April 2008, according to the investigation.

"Osonwa Okey Noberts took the drugs from the suppliers and sold them to the lower-tier buyers in China. The amount of heroin reached 5,978.1 grams. He deserves the most severe punishment," said a press release by the Intermediate People's Court of Dongguan, where the final verdict was announced.

Zhang Dongxiang, the 27-year-old Chinese girlfriend of Noberts, received a death sentence with a two-year reprieve for assisting the illegal trade.

They lived together starting in July 2007 but when she discovered almost six months later that the Nigerian was trafficking drugs, she rented another room next to their apartment to facilitate the trading and provided necessary help.

Two other Chinese drug dealers, Wu Xianjun and Jiang Xuzhi, also received death sentences with two-year reprieves for drug trafficking and employing people for the illegal activities. Policemen found guns and bullets in their homes when they were arrested in April 2008.

The Guangdong Higher People's Court upheld the convictions of the first trial at the Dongguan Intermediate People's Court in June last year but reduced the sentences on four of the convicts after taking into consideration their appeals, the report said.

According to China's criminal law, trafficking of more than 50 grams of heroin can warrant the death penalty.

Official statistics showed that drug trafficking by foreigners is becoming rampant in Guangdong.

Four foreigners, along with five other suspects, have been in custody since they were caught in Shenzhen for allegedly smuggling 144.5 kg of heroin from Pakistan in September 2009.

The Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court heard eight drug-trafficking cases, involving nine Africans, were involved, in November 2008. Eight received a stay of execution, while the ninth person was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Source:China Daily (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

Whenever you hear this kind of news, before you hear the name of the perpetrator, one can always bet it's an Igbo name. Why is this very very predominant amongst the Igbos lads and lasses. Traditionally, I respect the Igbos for their industriousness and creativity, but what's happening these days?

Who's Who in the Drug Peddling Hall of Shame.

1. Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37-year- old man (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

2. Ngozi Eneh, a 36-year-old mother of three (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8239390.stm )

3. Vivian Chioma Metu, a 39-year-old woman (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/25/woman-39-conceals-1-5kg-of-heroine-inside-hair/ )

4. Stanley Nwanne Igbokaeze, a 47-year- old man (DOB 30 09 61) (http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2009/july/nigerian-man-charged-in-drugs )
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by DonMagicJuan: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^what does all that nonsense have to do with Islam fanatics in Osun?

I will let you know that yoruba middle aged women in akpongbo are the biggest drug mules in the world trafficking d0pe into thailand
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Italiano1: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan: ^^^what does all that nonsense have to do with Islam fanatics in Osun?

I will let you know that yoruba middle aged women in akpongbo are the biggest drug mules in the world trafficking d0pe into thailand

What has the picture of a British man who murdered a British soldier on the streets of Woolwich London England have to do with a thread about Osun state? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by DonMagicJuan: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Italiano1:

What has the picture of a British man who murdered a British soldier on the streets of Woolwich London England have to do with a thread about Osun state? Hypocrite!

because he is a yoruba fanatic. an argument yorubas use to dispel the fact that aregbosola the odenni himself has been islamizing the state steadily since getting into office.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Italiano1: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

because he is a yoruba fanatic. an argument yorubas use to dispel the fact that aregbosola the odenni himself has been islamizing the state steadily since getting into office.

In what way did his Yoruba background contribute to his radicalization? Or are you trying to say that it is the Ndigbo in your young men that make them the most prolific drug smugglers on the planet?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:
sharap.

wot concern israel and palestine inside here now?

did your ram governor not declare a public holiday in osun to celebrate the beginning of the islamic new year?

You ignorant doofus, didnt you go off mentioning Israel and Palestine, or why else did I caution you? Now you dont even remember you said all that just one post ago. How daft are you cows? undecided
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan, FSU, igbobuigbo, freeglobe, AWKA MADE GUN, Mr. Fire, Mr. Globe, xrisdom, Ramnom.2, advocate66, Tundeolaniyi, Tosin7:

go ahead and snitch and while you are at it get a whiff of the MODs arse

Do u even know me?
Consider yourself banned.
Re: Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN by Garrithe1st: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

This dude you're just extraordinarily dense...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama / Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? / Flying Cars Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.