Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Online Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating (907 Views)

Online Dating: Lies And Tips / 7 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't really have that luck of dating girls online.The first girl i dated online was so pretty,and she got a kind of sweet voice,we decided to meet,i got to the junction where we both agreed to meet and i started calling her,not knowing she was even right beside me,i didn't notice her because of the crowd at the junction,when i saw her i was dissapointed because she was so short,though i planned to take her home but i changed my mind after seeing her,i just told her someone just called me for an important meeting somewhere and we departed for life.I went back to check her picture uploads and i found out that she didn't have any group pictures in there which is unlike ladies.That thought me a great lesson aniwaiz.
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Not to bore this thread,let me just talk about the recent one that happend this sunday.We've been friends on facebook for so long,her place is so far away,though we are both in lagos.We talked about our past relationships during night calls,promising to love each other.This lady is beautiful,she gat a nice voice that would trip any guy,i invited her to my church last sunday,when i saw her i was disheartened,she has a big yam leg,some guys like that but i like ladies with slim legs,she came we chatted and i saw her off from church,didn't take her home.That also taught me another lesson,because all her picture uploads were just like passports,from the tommy up to the face
Re: Online Dating by Lovetinz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don't you meet girls you like in normal ways? shocked
Re: Online Dating by Dyt(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
I bet u must look so terrible
Wat a world
Re: Online Dating by Vivly(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Have you ever met any attractive girl you like offline that has agreed to go out with you
Re: Online Dating by AbuMikey(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2013

I'm laughing at you OP grin

Re: Online Dating by Omolola1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
You must really look terrible for you to resort to online dating

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by lipsyliscious: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
@op simply because u saw dat 'blind date' thread was a hit, u wan come name ur own online dating grin all d girls dat meet ur strict physical requirements y u no dey toast dem? I had to luk at ur pic make I c who dey insult person dey say person short n another one has yam leg, lemme just tell u "U ARE NOT ALL DAT!". If ur favourite pic is d one dats on ur profile den u must b a local champion! N I'm taking dis personal, y'all should stop all dese insults as if u pple are God's special gift to humans

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by bukit05(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
lipsyliscious: @op simply because u saw dat 'blind date' thread was a hit, u wan come name ur own online dating grin all d girls dat meet ur strict physical requirements y u no dey toast dem? I had to luk at ur pic make I c who dey insult person dey say person short n another one has yam leg, lemme just tell u "U ARE NOT ALL DAT!". If ur favourite pic is d one dats on ur profile den u must b a local champion! N I'm taking dis personal, y'all should stop all dese insults as if u pple are God's special gift to humans

God bless u Lypsy, chai! Ladies don suffer, luk @ d person complaining abt some one
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
OP, are you that ugly? undecided
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
lipsyliscious: @op simply because u saw dat 'blind date' thread was a hit, u wan come name ur own online dating grin all d girls dat meet ur strict physical requirements y u no dey toast dem? I had to luk at ur pic make I c who dey insult person dey say person short n another one has yam leg, lemme just tell u "U ARE NOT ALL DAT!". If ur favourite pic is d one dats on ur profile den u must b a local champion! N I'm taking dis personal, y'all should stop all dese insults as if u pple are God's special gift to humans

*looks at her profile* no pic?. And you have the chutzpah to call the OP a local champion while he had the balls to upload his pic?. Are you that ugly that you're scared of uploading your pic for the fear of your pics crashing NL's server?.sorry ok?

bukit05:

God bless u Lypsy, chai! Ladies don suffer, luk @ d person complaining abt some one

*views her profile*.. Contrary to your belief, it's us men that have suffered. Look at the person complaining about the OP, you look like a descendant of a chinese tribe, "UG-LEE" undecided. Ojuju calabar angry

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by lipsyliscious: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
@carujmonella na u know, n yh I'm dat ugly, hope u're happy now? simply because I appreciate my privacy n I decided dat I don't want to b known, is it ur bizness? as for d op, he brot it upon himself, not my fault dat he is confident enuf to upload a pic n it turns out I don't lyk it
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
lipsyliscious: @carujmonella na u know, n yh I'm dat ugly, hope u're happy now? simply because I appreciate my privacy n I decided dat I don't want to b known, is it ur bizness? as for d op, he brot it upon himself, not my fault dat he is confident enuf to upload a pic n it turns out I don't lyk it

You brought my earlier riposte against yourself too by dissing the OP when you're no better undecided
Re: Online Dating by Ndoz(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: You must really look terrible for you to resort to online dating

grin
Re: Online Dating by Ndoz(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Some girls wowo sha grin
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello guys,i'm not trying to feel superior or anything,but God has created different people with different tastes,that's the reason why everyone will surely get married,no matter what the case may be.And for those saying different kind of things about me,you can just type t_ogunrewo@yahoo.com on facebook and check out my pix there,maybe that will satisfy your curiousity.It's not like there are no ladies around me,but i don't like dating someone close to my area,we can only be friends.
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2013
OP i have broom legs.... Lets hook up....
Re: Online Dating by lipsyliscious: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
carujmonella:

You brought my earlier riposte against yourself too by dissing the OP when you're no better undecided
I laff u in Spanish, I don't hv to prove to u dat I'm beta Dan d op, blieve wat u will, I'm simply trying to make him realise dat just insulting pple is wrong, whatever u lyk say, I brot it on myself all ryt undecided
Re: Online Dating by piawaglass: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
I see that love It's a singel eye I see that love It's a singel eye I see that love It's a singel eye
Re: Online Dating by ikekings(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lol @post yam legs and short... Lmao...
Re: Online Dating by charlsedet(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Don't mind him jawe. I wudnt date someone like him if I was a girl cos of his eyes.
Re: Online Dating by bizz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
I guess he is scared of chyking grin grin.......most guys r, they just don't say it......but there r still some voracious ones sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Normal Age Ofthis Girl / Must Read :if I Was U, What Would You Have Done? / Ten Quick Ways To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.