Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' (3551 Views)

The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / Was The Trinity Doctrine Invented At A Council Meeting Or By The RCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by ooman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^^guy, calm down... You really think believing a dead white guy is your god is not foolish? Then think again......
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Delafruita(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
InesQor:

I can't say i know this for sure. Any backup to this claim?
recorded history
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by superior1: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
ooman: ^^^guy, calm down... You really think believing a dead white guy is your god is not foolish? Then think again......

Tooorr.....I should have faith in you the living-dead black guy instead?

[size=14pt]For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition [/size], but to us who are being saved it is the [manifestation of] the power of God
1 Corinthians 1 vs 18
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by ooman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
superior1:

Tooorr.....I should have faith in you the living-dead black guy instead?

[size=14pt]For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition [/size], but to us who are being saved it is the [manifestation of] the power of God
1 Corinthians 1 vs 18
Amplified Bible (AMP)

Slave, continue to worship your white master, and stop complaining to me...

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by superior1: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
ooman:

Slave, continue to worship your white master, and stop complaining to me...

Why should I be complaining when I have the Maker of Heaven and Earth as a Pal, babuuu

[size=13pt]But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost[/size]

2 Corinthians 4:3
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Delafruita(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
superior1:

Why should I be complaining when I have the Maker of Heaven and Earth as a Pal, babuuu

[size=13pt]But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost[/size]

2 Corinthians 4:3
Amplified Bible (AMP)
you're quoting the same bible that is fraught with inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by InesQor(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Delafruita: recorded history

I wish this was more helpful than having to take your word for it as "recorded history". By who? Where? When? Any documentation of this recording, anywhere, accessible in any physical book or somewhere on the web or a digital library?
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Delafruita(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
InesQor:

I wish this was more helpful than having to take your word for it as "recorded history". By who? Where? When? Any documentation of this recording, anywhere, accessible in any physical book or somewhere on the web or a digital library?
perhaps you should take your time to research the subject matter before engaging in discussion

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Rendition(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
unsearchable are d truth abt God and Christ tru physical understanding all I knw is jesus came ,lead his life for our sins and gave us d supreme grace........
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by InesQor(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Delafruita: perhaps you should take your time to research the subject matter before engaging in discussion

What a ridiculous response from someone whose atheistic worldview claims to trust in evidence-based claims. You made a spurious assertion on a topic that is still being heavily debated in academic circles of which I am an ardent follower and reader, you're asked for your source and you reply with this pathetic tripe of a shoddy excuse. Sad. And very dodgy.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2013
InesQor:

My friend go and learn what the man is talking about and stop talking trash!

You're like somebody standing outside a classroom during a lecture, and beefing the lecturer for not educating you.
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2013
ooman: ^^^guy, calm down... You really think believing a dead white guy is your god is not foolish? Then think again......

Actually, they've been made to ''believe'' the dead white man woke up on the third day and ascended ''into heaven'', with ''heaven'' of course being ''somewhere up in the sky''. It's really laughable. Grown men actually believe this. cool
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Why is this thread not front page?

The historical logic to it is explosive and compelling. The Romans ruled over the Jews whose lands they'd colonised, with an iron fist. They used local Jewish chiefs like Herod in captured territories to rule the people, similar to how the British used warrant chiefs to rule in southern Nigeria through 'indirect rule'. The Jews, suffering years of oppressive rule, in between rebellions, yearned for, and prophesied the arrival of a MILITARISTIC messiah that would free them from the yoke of Rome. To counter this, the Rome government INVENTED a pro-Roman, pacifist Jewish 'messiah' character they called ''Jesus'', and they wrote the fictional ''gospels'' supporting this 'messiah' whom had supposedly lived several decades in the past, and who had called for ''turning the other cheek'', and for people to ''give unto Caesar what is Caesar's'' etc etc.

What could possibly be ''Caesar's'' in captured Jewish territory thousands of miles east of Rome?

It's like the British inventing a messiah to support their colonial rule, who says ''Give unto the British what belongs to the British'', and turning this character into the son of God no less! The psychological manipulation is obvious.

No wonder most Jews reject the Jesus story entirely. Deep down they know it was a Roman invention.

By the way, why is the religion headquartered IN ROME when all the events supposedly took place in the Middle East?

Simple: Because it was the creation of the Roman ruling class.
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Delafruita(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're like somebody standing outside a classroom during a lecture, and beefing the lecturer for not educating you.
well said
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Just like what satan did to Judas Iscariot, he uses people to achieve his ends and later destroys them.

Some people are looking for anything to justify the emptiness that is in their lives.

The experience of being born-again will continue to be foolishness to those who do not have it. The flesh can never comprehend the spiritual.

To be carnally minded is death.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]YOU ARE THE EMPTY-HEADED FOOL, YOU BRAINWASHED MORO.N.[/size]

Did you see him say there was no God?

Did your ancestors not know God before the Europeans came with 'Jesus'?

Is there no name for God in your language?

How then can belief in God be synonymous with belief in 'Jesus'?

Colonised man!!!

Belief in GOD is never synonymous to belief in CHRIST JESUS, but it is the other way round: BELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST IS SYNONYMOUS TO BELIEF IN GOD.

John 10:30, " I and the father are one."

John 14:6 - 7 say:
6) JESUS answered, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
7) If you really knew me, youw ould know my father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Please note that I prefer being a "colonized man" and with CHRIST JESUS make heaven than being whatever you think that you are without HIM and make hell.
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Why is it that the world goes nuts, berserk, mad, insane, etc whenever our saviour JESUS CHRIST is mentioned?

Why are men spending their energy to disproove Him or His existence? I wonder why there are billions of people who acknowledge Him and millions who have been saved in His name.

I marvell at the power that can deceive billions (I inclusive).
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by nnofaith: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2013
jusRadical:

Belief in GOD is never synonymous to belief in CHRIST JESUS, but it is the other way round: BELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST IS SYNONYMOUS TO BELIEF IN GOD.

6) JESUS answered, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
7) If you really knew me, youw ould know my father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Please note that I prefer being a "colonized man" and with CHRIST JESUS make heaven than being whatever you think that you are without HIM and make hell.
you should change your name to "justignorant"

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by ooman(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Actually, they've been made to ''believe'' the dead white man woke up on the third day and ascended ''into heaven'', with ''heaven'' of course being ''somewhere up in the sky''. It's really laughable. Grown men actually believe this. cool

its just unbelievable
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Delafruita(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
jusRadical: Why is it that the world goes nuts, berserk, mad, insane, etc whenever our saviour JESUS CHRIST is mentioned?

Why are men spending their energy to disproove Him or His existence? I wonder why there are billions of people who acknowledge Him and millions who have been saved in His name.

I marvell at the power that can deceive billions (I inclusive).
billions acknowledge buddah annd allah

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
jusRadical:

Please F.U.CK OFF with that crap you're typing. The OYIBO people that brainwashed you with this garbage are now telling you, ''Oh! It was really all a big lie. Here's the research!'', and you, the man who cried louder than the bereaved, are busy DUMBLY defending the lie, like some dum.b robot. Have you watched any of these videos on that site? I bet you haven't. Don't know and don't want to know. TYPICAL. PATHETIC.

Take you fake, primitive verses and stick em up your colonised butt.

One last thing. If you actually BELIEVE that the Force behind the existence of this universe has an everlasting burning furnace sitting somewhere in the cosmos ready to torture forever those who did not ''believe'' some European-cooked story about a ''saviour'', you really need serious THERAPY.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by plaetton: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Please F.U.CK OFF with that crap you're typing. The OYIBO people that brainwashed you with this garbage are now telling you, ''Oh! It was really all a big lie. Here's the research!'', and you, the man who cried louder than the bereaved, are busy DUMBLY defending the lie, like some dum.b robot. Have you watched any of these videos on that site? I bet you haven't. Don't know and don't want to know. TYPICAL. PATHETIC.

One last thing. If you actually BELIEVE that the Force behind the existence of this universe has an everlasting burning furnace sitting somewhere in the cosmos ready to torture forever those who did not ''believe'' some European-cooked story about a ''saviour'', you really need serious THERAPY.

It is indeed really funny.

The white man brought this toxic substance to us to mentally anaesthesize us and aid him exploit, conquer and loot our resources.

Today, the white man has sort of repented, and is genuinely trying to ween us of this addictive and toxic substance, and funny enough, we are now calling him fool trying to help get us free.

We are suffering from a dangerous kind of stockholm's syndrome, whereby, we have fallen dangerously in love with the thing that enslaves us.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I know that you are frustrated. If not why do believe that the earth is spherical even when you have never seen it like that? I suppose the whitemen told you. How are you sure that what they saw was true and not an illusion?

Why do you believe that there are billions of stars and other planets? Have you seen any other planet apart from this earth? You can see the stars but why can't you count them yourself and confirm their actual number than rely on the whiteman to count what you can see for you?
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by InesQor(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Don't be funny, dude. Who is beefing? No, this lecturer is teaching nonsense [all deference to Fela on that]. I asked him what his sources are and he cannot provide them because he is just lying, or because the sources are not credible. OR because he knows that I know where he is coming from and I am patiently waiting for him so I can debunk the applesauce he's trying to feed us with.

It's surely not too hard to say, if he was not trying to beguile us all, is it? Who makes assertive claims without reference to sources on such things, no matter how vaguely? That is NOT how to have an intelligent conversation.

Delafruita: well said
Pah. Birds of a feather.
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
InesQor:

Don't be funny, dude. Who is beefing? No, this lecturer is teaching nonsense [all deference to Fela on that]. I asked him what his sources are and he cannot provide them because he is just lying, or because the sources are not credible. OR because he knows that I know where he is coming from and I am patiently waiting for him so I can debunk the applesauce he's trying to feed us with.

It's surely not too hard to say, if he was not trying to beguile us all, is it? Who makes assertive claims without reference to sources on such things, no matter how vaguely? That is NOT how to have an intelligent conversation.

Pah. Birds of a feather.
Dude where the hell is your brain? That link was just an introduction and was not intended to provide the evidence. All they were doing was informing the public of an upcoming seminar or lecture in which the evidence would be revealed. And then you barge in, demanding they produce the evidence on the advert page!
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
jusRadical:

I know that you are frustrated. If not why do believe that the earth is spherical even when you have never seen it like that? I suppose the whitemen told you. How are you sure that what they saw was true and not an illusion?

Why do you believe that there are billions of stars and other planets? Have you seen any other planet apart from this earth? You can see the stars but why can't you count them yourself and confirm their actual number than rely on the whiteman to count what you can see for you?
Firstly, there is no evidence that the spherical nature of the earth was first discovered by white people. Neither is there any evidence that white people were the first to map the stars. You need to go and educate yourself on real global history, involving the scientific contributions of all races including Chinese, Africans, Indians and others to human knowledge, thousands of years before white people left their caves, instead of this sickening colonial garbage you carry around in your head. Thanks.
Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' by InesQor(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
ROSSIKE: Dude where the hell is your brain? That link was just an introduction and was not intended to provide the evidence. All they were doing was informing the public of an upcoming seminar or lecture in which the evidence would be revealed. And then you barge in, demanding they produce the evidence on the advert page!

Dude chill you've lost the plot. Delafruita discarded a discussion on dates, claiming that is because he knew who was governor of Syria at the time (something that is still being debated heavily) and I asked for evidence of that. He replied "Historical record" undecided

Everyone knows the seminar on Jesus' historicity as advertised in the OP hasn't held. Come on give me some credit, that's not what i was asking for evidence of.

You didnt know what evidence I was asking for, and you barged in abusing me. That's just not good enough. But then I'm not the one detailed to tell you what is right and what is not.

Well in either case - nothing to do with the above - I'm done with Nairaland now. Good riddance to me, I guess. C'est la vie.
ETA: I couldn't resist. Missed NL and I'm back tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Church Represents True Christianity / Quran 2:191- ‘and Kill Them Wherever You Find Them…’ Explained / Why Do Christains Lie!??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.