Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (26781 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Cameroon Kills 180 Boko Haram Insurgents / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by japhmanuel: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Correct tin..may dem dey finish d boko haram lyk dt
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by vislabraye(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
The problem isn't that our soldiers aren't good. Its just Nigerian factor in everything. Politics, corruption, bureaucracy and so on.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by morgan22: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Naija can do more than this believe me, but the issue is " when father fight his son " wat do u expect ? while camerounian does not no any of them atall.

Havent you hear that Naija sodiers were heading to one boko hide out and boko got the intelligent report/info b4 their arival.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]lol, Naija can do more than this believe me, but the issue is " when father fight his son " wat do u expect ? while camerounian does not no any of them atall.

Havent you heard that Naija sodiers were heading to one boko hideout and boko boiz got the intelligent report/info b4 their arival of the sodier. is it not funny?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by arctoni: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
anochuks08: I still don't believe the news. Media propaganda

Am wit uuu bro....dat was hw dy claimed 2 av killed shekau boko haram leader,whil GEJ himself said he knew nothin abt it..........
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
@kano bomb factory: How often do we c this? "terrorists fled before the JTF arrived". Nooo noo noo, thats a no brainer
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by SlamDunk(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: Truth hurts bro. It's not about ethnicity but religion. I have a lot of mu*sli*mss friends just like you I guess. But to be honest, I now dine with them with a long spoon even as I watch my head also to avoid being cut off. You can never be sure who is who again in Naija especially when some people are ready to die for what they are deceitfully told and not what they were born with-RELIGION undecided

Had to quote it cos I love it n there's no 'love' option to click.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by oluxy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dtz is good... Am optimistic BH menace will soon be d tinz of the past..
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by nedra: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wud rada be a free thinker and take my chances wt d unknown dan be a muslim
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Datruggedman: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
but why is it alway a round number,50,70,90,20,150, nw is 180,notin lyk 23,87,46,72,naija take am easy o

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Datruggedman: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
abeg no ban me
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by barnabas91: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
dridowu: Boko haram neva die finish ? I tire 4 d boko boiz
bros no be only yu o! Thr population reach half of nigeria ni wey dey no wan die finish. Papa God, ∂σ somtin and save our country.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by leofab(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
shymexx: That's what Nigerian soldiers couldn't do, yet people still run their mouth about the Nigerian army because they semi-defeated child soldiers in Sierra Leone with the help of the British Army, British SAS and the Indian Special Forces. And they did take heavy loses in Sierra Leone as well.

Perhaps, we need to get Cameroon to trains our armed forces on rules of engagement and professionalism, since everything about naija is utterly corrupt and crude.

Btw, big ups to Cameroon gendarmes!
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
I hope they can sustain this with proactive intelligence. Otherwise it would seem cameroon has brought home ant infested fagot.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Omadachi(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Na wa oh!So cameroon decided to react when two of their own was killed?The fight against terrorism should be a global thing going by the fact that innocent people is always their victims.That means they knew their hide out all these while and kept mute since it did not affect them.This is what countries in europ and America will not do.Africa mentality.

I expect Benin and Chad to follow suit.FG govt. Should take a further step to liase with other neigbouring country so that they can all join hands together to wipe out this evil call boko haram from our land.It is glearing that the Nigeri Army cannot fight this fight alone.This one pass their power.

Come to think of it,how come this boko haram boys still have a lot of weapon in their possession?Is it that they are getting it from the military when they triumph over them or their sponsors are still active supporting them?Their end will surely come faster than expected.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Marotzke(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2013
dabriggs: I hope they can sustain this with proactive intelligence. Otherwise it would seem cameroon has brought home ant infested fagot.
Dabriggs, you can do better , (maggot infested wood).
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marotzke: Dabriggs, you can do better , (maggot infested wood).
Go visit the dictionary
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Marotzke(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
dabriggs:
Go visit the dictionary
E never reach quarrel. you are 100% correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Photo) / Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.