Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha (18101 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by kingbang: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

I liked the man but recently, his association with a group of people is putting him at odds with his people. Like @wesley80 said, he's been eating the wrong soup... grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This got me cracked up! lmfao!
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by kingbang: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Are you a learner? Berem was from Imo state grin grin

She is now almost full blooded Yoruba and must be seen and treated as such. No sentiments, we know her loyalty lies with the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by doncaster(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Are you a learner? Berem is from Imo state grin grin
she is not pls.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Are you a learner? Berem is from Imo state grin grin

Are you serious!!!

my bad, but she speaks like a foreigner.

I wouldn't expect that from an igbo person
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
kingbang:

She is now almost full blooded Yoruba and must be seen and treated as such. No sentiments, we know her loyalty lies with the Yorubas.

Will you throw away the baby with the bath water? She's our sister regardless, applying wisdom to issues like this is important.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
doncaster: she is not pls.

Umm, unless you're being sarcastic, yes she is.. You better believe it cheesy

NO LONG TIN:

Are you serious!!!

my bad, but she speaks like a foreigner.

I wouldn't expect that from an igbo person

Yes she is Igbo

I guess berem has been eating the same kind of soup like Dr. Ngige grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by kingbang: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

Will you throw away the baby with the bath water? She's our sister regardless, applying wisdom to issues like this is important.

How can she be our sister when she doesn't even us as her brother?. We don't need such people nwanne, biko.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
kingbang:

How can she be our sister when she doesn't even us as her brother?. We don't need such people nwanne, biko.

Bros I feel your pain, but know that even the prodigal son in the Bible was welcomed home by his father...Chill, berem will come back someday grin grin
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by wetdspace(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
For the Igwe to be angry like that, U suppose know he wants to giv Asiwaju Tinubu and others some titles ha ha, and those people are not ready for it.
There's no title without something in the pocket, hmm hmm.

So they had to boycott......so tell me, who no go pain?
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
wetdspace: For the Igwe to be angry like that, U suppose know he wants to giv Asiwaju Tinubu and others some titles ha ha, and those people are not ready for it.
There's no title without something in the pocket, hmm hmm.

So they had to boycott......so tell me, who no go pain?

My friend please do us a favor and be quiet..Go read about the man, a top senior exec @ shell, our chiefs and Igwe's are not rascals and illiterates, MOST of them attained the highest echelon of life.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by titoetal(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
An apology from APC or Ngige to the Obi of Onitsha is a medicine after death. Enough of such supposed apology. Many reports from both local and international media have said that Igbo culture and traditions cum language are at the verge of extinction, yet we are not taking it serious. This action by Ngige and other notable Igbo sons and daughters is a clear example of saying that we have no tradition. I have no blame for non Ibos but our people who told them it does not matter. I want to add that any Ibo man or woman who supported this rally holding at a time of Ofala festival is also desecrating the Land, and he who desecrate the Land, ...... Please complete the statement.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
THE IDEIMILI PEOPLE ARE NW DIVIDED OVER NGIGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AN ELECTION ONWA U F UCK UP NO BE SMALL
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by desoul2004(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adejoro74: Like Fasola like Ngige
Party of foooooooolish people doing things without giving them a thought, only to apologize later
even if u're a politician, ur type cannot grow higher dan a ward Chairman,
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by 0monnakoda: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Emotional people whose thinking is based on day to day strategy

1 Like

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by kenjudy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
berem: I thought the Ofala festival holds only in the Igwe's Palace?

Ngige carry go jare,nothing do you! cool

Onwee ife ima. Asi unu nata be nna unu ka unu mara omenani, unu aju. How can u know where ofala is been celebrated when u haven't visited ur papa land for yrs. Isi anu!

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by morgan22: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!!!!!!!!! NGIGE, WAT A MISTAKE IN SELECTING PARTY !
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by shineeye: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
APC don become ukpaka leaves in anambra state,the party is basically useless in anambra.Ukpaka leaves are useless,does not serve any purpose.

So it is now PDP and APGA to slug it out in final stage..

1 Like

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by ProsperOnyema: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
seanet02: This is not an apology
But what?
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by francisbiz: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
fyneguy:

Calm down, will ya?!

1. Ngige sought permission to hold a rally in Onitsha

2. Obi granted him permission

3. Ngige held his campaign rally in Onitsha

4. Obi is angry

Now switch on your brain, and tell me who's at fault. Truth is Peter Obi is the one instigating the Obi against Ngige. The Obi has no justification for getting angry if he indeed granted permission to Ngige. He shouldnt allow politics to debase his stool
So from the discomfort of your cubicle you followed Peter Obi to the palace of the Obi of Onitsha and overheard Peter Obi telling him to work against Ngige?
You are just mischievous!
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by comrChris(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
D earlier this ngige n his party accept they ve lost this election the better for them even that big head fayemi followed them too as if he will try this in ado ekiti without him being impeachedd by dat their ewi,bunch of fools
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by SuperDan1: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Charity they say begins at home, to think that a son of the land can show such disrespect to the traditional institution is unimaginable. Ngige has messed himself up bigtime. I am not an igbo person but the right thing should have been to pay homage to the traditional ruler and get his blessing before the rally. Going ahead to do a rally on the same day of the festival is something I can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by debbleopto: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
blackpanda: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color] Make i comment quick before the tin go enter page 10! lol grin

All i have to say is that this obi should be careful, because when ngige wins he may have to swallow his worth less curse!
Politics is a game that should be played wisely. Traditional chiefs should refrain from being partisan because their stools exist at the pleasure of whoever is in power

the OBI is full of anointing (cursing) That is why the generational curses is making anambra not to progress even with all the hard labours of it's citizens. Why don't he curse the kidnappers and armed robbers and rapers troubling Anambra. He readisgrace himself. It is of elders wisdom to call the erring ones and tell them their offences rather than going straight to cursing. He should beware less he died with unforgiveness in his heart.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by debbleopto: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
shine eye: APC don become ukpaka leaves in anambra state,the party is basically useless in anambra.Ukpaka leaves are useless,does not serve any purpose.

So it is now PDP and APGA to slug it out in final stage..

your imagination is talking.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by debbleopto: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
titoetal: An apology from APC or Ngige to the Obi of Onitsha is a medicine after death. Enough of such supposed apology. Many reports from both local and international media have said that Igbo culture and traditions cum language are at the verge of extinction, yet we are not taking it serious. This action by Ngige and other notable Igbo sons and daughters is a clear example of saying that we have no tradition. I have no blame for non Ibos but our people who told them it does not matter. I want to add that any Ibo man or woman who supported this rally holding at a time of Ofala festival is also desecrating the Land, and he who desecrate the Land, ...... Please complete the statement.

it means Jesus crusade won't be held during ofala festival since honour to your tradition is the key thing.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by leofab(f): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
fkaz:

You still refers to fashola stroke as an apology? SMH
naive goat, fashola didn't stroke the Anambrarians, he was indirectly campaining against the present regiment [PETER OBI]and campaining for their party[NGIGE].
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by Cuche: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
I discovered Obi supporters for his third term agenda on NL are not campaigning with projects executed maybe because there is too little or non.
All they do is attack Yoruba people, APC, Tinubu, Ubah, or any person who thinks it high time Peter left Anambra for good.

kingbang, bestviewer and Co should know that Yoruba, Abokis, are not problem of Anambra but getting Peter to show us what he did with N2trillion in 7 years. I have traversed the State, it doesn't look like where even N200b was spent on projects except if he buys the cement used for N1m per bag.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by remarkD(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2013
seems to attack brain cells.... lil wonder there is that Yaba for crase pipo...
Alfa Seltzer:

Indeed. That soup is very dangerous.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by remarkD(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Gbam! I wish this man will pull a fast one on the rascals and leave APC the very same day he is announced the winner ("IF" that is)....

but with the culture of the Igbos, I aint putting my money on his doing that....
Dat~ibo~boi:
Can't apc apologyz without attaching any useless reasons.
Up NGIGE
Down
apc
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by remarkD(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Billo! grin cheesy

I usually like & agree with your posts... but this one I differ... Chris hasn't had a bad record.... that I know of anyways.... but given the type of people he is chosen to associate with.... I really dunnno anymore.... I am leaning more towards nowhere! to be honest lol.. maybe a state of emergency ...
Billyonaire: Anambra People know their tradition and Anambra People should vote the better thief.

As a stranger, I will say none of the candidates is qualified to govern Anambra. Soludo was best.
a political state of emergency lol
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by debbleopto: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

This is the height of insensitivity and tribal intolerance, just because you want 'Tinubu's regional party' to win....... if it was the Eyo abi Eko festival, will you still spew this shit from your mouth!!!!

To understand our position, you need to put yourself in our shoes..... if GEJ puts a convention or commissions 4th mailand bridge on the same day as your festival, how would you feel?

Lagos no send JONATHAN. He came to add development to Lagos. we are trading development not traditions. And we don't distribute curses like father Christmas.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by redsun(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2013
His yoruba comrades are busy imposing olojas and masquarades in lagos,himself is busy trying to turn the people's age long unifying traditions upside down. Fo.olish man.
Re: Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha by agbameta: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Is this the usual inability to read and comprehend or deception because I see no damn apology here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / Buhari Receives Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (Photos) / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.