Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) (3147 Views)

Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Babasessy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (3rd right), with the Commissioner for Commerce & Industry, Mrs. Olusola Oworu (2nd left), her Establishment and Training counterpart, Mrs. Florence Oguntuase (left), the Managing Director of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA), Dr. Dayo Mobereola (2nd right) and other members of his entourage being conducted round by the Vice President, Dalian Locomotive & Rolling Stock Co. Ltd., Mr. Zhu Zhiyong during an inspection of the production factories of the Dalian Group in Dalian, China on Thursday, December 5, 2013.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/gov-fashola-senior-officials-of-lasg.html

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Always on the job...

Eko o ni baje o...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
I expect the haters from other side of the Niger to vent their anger this evening. Watch out for red eye haters who love to hate Fashola for doing a good job in Lagos grin grin grin grin

Just watch..........

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by dahfweshdude69: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
I pray lagosians maintain them once they begin operation... they shouldn't mismanage them like they do with the BRT buses angry

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by braine(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nice
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by collynzo2(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of Fashola posing close to a white man.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nice move Gov. Fashola, please contest for president 2015!
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ok these pictures means nothing until we see the trains in our shore.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by sirwilly1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
sincerenigerian: I expect the haters from other side of the Niger to vent their anger this evening. Watch out for red eye haters who love to hate Fashola for doing a good job in Lagos grin grin grin grin

Just watch..........

Mister, I hate to see comments like this. If you want to contribute or comment about a topic, go ahead and do that. Stop stirring up quarrel or whatever with such statements. FYI, I'm not from Lagos but that doesn't stop me from appreciating when any governor does well. Lagos is a state out of 36 states in Nigeria. The outside world don't see it as an APC state(APC is not government) but as a state in Nigeria. when it develops, it's for the good of the nation.

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Guapo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Anyone knows what happened to the procurement of Canada's TTC trains that are been reconfigured to standard guage in the US? Has the deal been struck off?

I like the fact that these train cars are new though.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Okay, I was here cool
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guapo: Anyone knows what happened to the procurement of Canada's TTC trains that are been reconfigured to standard guage in the US? Has the deal been struck off?

Fully retrofitted and some are already in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hehehe some hustlers are already booking their space on top of the Train cheesy grin.

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by ifebosco: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2013
please when are this light rail going to start operational?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Brimmie(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Lol.. Pls Lemme Laff!! grin grin

This is surely gon pain some ppl!! cheesy Their pain amuses me anyway!

FashOle.. Tinubu.. Yeahhhhhhh We Love 'em!! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by kolubo(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2013
When will Nigerian railways cooporation get rails dat are dis sophisticated coz d one dat carried me frm Lagos-Offa some days ago make my body to dey pain me.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2013
kolubo: When will Nigerian railways cooporation get rails dat are dis sophisticated coz d one dat carried me frm Lagos-Offa some days ago make my body to dey pain me.

You mean the AIR wasn't fresh on the great transformation train....?

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Kairoseki77: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2013
collynzo2: I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of Fashola posing close to a white man.

The Chinese don't even like white people. They call their experience with the British Empire the "century of humiliation".

Hong Kong stolen.

Taiwan stolen.

Silk technology stolen.

Forced to buy opium by the British.

Don't be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Guapo(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

Cool. Thanks
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2013
collynzo2: I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of Fashola posing close to a white man.
bros, its meant for haters like u who ask for 'pix or it didn't happen'...

So, feed fat on the pictures. They are urs anyways....

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by iterator25: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

liar!
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Welcome to akwa ibom

Akpabio working,haters hating

Why in this world will a sane human beign compare the government that controls a state of population more 18m wif a government that controls less than 5m...the same people. Will say Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅ cant compare nigeria with Ghana,when it comes to national issue
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by dridowu: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2013
by their post we shall know them. Hater number 1 welcome on board. Morever u need Vitamin A supplement to clear ur cloudy eyes.
dahfweshdude69: I pray lagosians maintain them once they begin operation... they shouldn't mismanage them like they do with the BRT buses angry
let hope maintenance will not rot d rail, and ds maintenace problem has being one of Nigeria problem not peculiar to lagos only
@topic, what else can i say than Eko Oni Baje ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Omexonomy: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Guapo: Anyone knows what happened to the procurement of Canada's TTC trains that are been reconfigured to standard guage in the US? Has the deal been struck off?

what about those being inspected in brazil, argentina we are told are coming whereas they are in the mail waiting.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2013
SW again? angry
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST: SW again? angry
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Brimmie(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST: SW again? angry
Lol.. grin Guy.. Eko Again o!
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Omexonomy: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2013
I-pledge:
Welcome to akwa ibom

Akpabio working,haters hating

Why in this world will a sane human beign compare the government that controls a state of population more 18m wif a government that controls less than 5m...the same people. Will say Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅ cant compare nigeria with Ghana,when it comes to national issue
you never see anything these APC e-rats are becoming something else.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by donpetros: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Good job, Lagos is always leading. Thanks to Fashola
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by premlove(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2013
I dont support him,i dont like him in personal but this is commendable, good work mr GOVERNOR i wish all the governoer can stand up to their responsibility and we citizen can forget tribalism and religion, i dont see any reason while we woun't be among the top ten most develop country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Omexonomy:
you never see anything these APC e-rats are becoming something else.
Abeg, admire the trains and don't stray off topic.

This is a first in Nigeria and probably west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Great achievement. More of this Mr. Gov.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima / Picture Of Amalgamation Day Celebration On January 1, 1914 / Gruesome Photos From Bombing At Kano Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.