Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

High School Love: A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / High School Love: A Story (10212 Views)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
I dedicate this work to God and my mum not forgetting all my teachers from primary school up till now in d university and thanks to ASUU who gave me d time to write this story ********* It was the interhouse sport competition day at ogunmakin High the event which one of the event to mark the climax of 25 years annivasary, Silver Jubilee some students are seen already dressed in their sport wear displaying their different house colours red house known as sowunmi house blue house which is olabode house yellow house is ogunsan house they were all named after some important personalities and villages in d small town of ogunmakin. Students are seen busy chatting in groups about the events of the day house masters and teachers are busy strategizing and preparing the students that will perticipate in d events of the day students of other school are also present in their various school uniforms. Throuhout the small town of ogunmakin the 25 years annivasary celeberation of the school seems to be d talk of d town ogunmakin town itself can be regarded as a small commercial town. It is the border town between oyo and ogun state it is just 40 minutes drive to ibadan the capital city of oyo state and about an hour drive to lagos d commercial city of Nigeia d geographical location could have aided the development of d town to an urban town but d town could only nt boost of enough social amenities
Re: High School Love: A Story by mesther96(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2013
lyk cwiosly?
your proper noun should start with capital later,e.g ogunmakin,state
of ogun e.t.c,also try 2 avoid abbrevations like d instead of the....
*following*kiss
dnt kip me waiting ooo undecided
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2013
m.esther96:
lyk cwiosly?
your proper noun should start with capital later,e.g ogunmakin,state
of ogun e.t.c,also try 2 avoid abbrevations like d instead of the....
*following*kiss
dnt kip me waiting ooo undecided
thanks my dear doctor u v really motivate me
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
******** Reuben and a couple of his friends are seen disscusing about football the champions leaque match played the other day . Actually they can,t be regarded as friends they they are a group of eight students in the same class they use to call themselve 'School A 'they are made up the most brilliant students in the class and they always challenge each other academically,they also like to make jest of each other any one that falls victim of this their jesting among themselve or fellow students and classmate will regret that day CHAPTER TWO: On this day none of reuben,s friends was dressed in his sport wear yet as they want everybody to have been dressed in his sport wear before they put on their own as big boys you know "pa james you better let,s go and collect our own vest from toyin that dwarf house prefect " Reueben talking to Ramon .Ramon had been giving the name pa james ever since J.S one giving facial resemblance Ramon has with the popular Nolliwood actor known as Ajirebi or pa james though the boy and his mum had tried to stop people from calling him that name all to no avail so they had to leave it like that and the name bought him some sort of popularity in the school and the town in general Reuben and pa james both leave their friends who are busy arguing about the champions leaque match played the day before
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
"Pa james you see one of these girls from Alapoko_oni High School i will make sure i toast her today" Reuben talking to pa james who does not seems to pay attention all "Abeg leave me alone" pa james said knowing his friends does not know how to ask a girl out and was only making making mouth They continue their journey to Toyin the house prefect,s house Toyin who is the house prefect for red house When they got to the four room i slap you apartment they meet some students their they were all girls mostly in the junior classes givin thier uniform Reyben and Ramon being in S,S 2 then the most senior class in the school (it was second term and the S.s 3 students have start their Waec ssce exams) Immediately they got to the front of the house reuben saw a young girl in one of thejunior classes giving the uniform she wore she is pretty looking and has a natural charming beauty she has a body a little big for her age she will probably be between 14 and 15 years she has this smiling angelic look
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please am pleading with u to comment ,correct and criticize dis work as dat will make d next updates better dnt be a ghost reader tnx a lot am jst ur guy yomite
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Readers am on my knees please comment o that,s what we give me inspiration
Re: High School Love: A Story by Chimaritoponcho: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2013
yormite: Readers am on my knees please comment o that,s what we give me inspiration]
hahahahaha..datz wia u r wrong man*dry weed will giv u all d inspiration u ever needed*
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
hahahahaha..datz wia u r wrong man*dry weed will giv u all d inspiration u ever needed*
thanks for commeting next update comes up by 5pm dis evening
Re: High School Love: A Story by Winnie1950(f): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
This story is interesting and i think i like it. However, you need to space your work with paragraphs and also increase the length of your updates. The more regular and longer your updates, the more the number offollowers you will get
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Winnie1950: This story is interesting and i think i like it. However, you need to space your work with paragraphs and also increase the length of your updates. The more regular and longer your updates, the more the number offollowers you will get
Thanks so much i promise to make amends
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
****** Reuben is someone that can be called an amateur in the act of wooing ladies he had devoted all his time to playing football and playing with friends prior to this day he had never ask a lady out before he always like making mouth to his friends but they later realised the bitter truth that he was lieing since he had no girl friend to prove other wise may be it is because of his age or the disciplinary person her mother was
Re: High School Love: A Story by Eniqurl(f): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Toooooo short...nyc towi thO
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 4:54am On Oct 12, 2013
Eni~girl:
Toooooo short...nyc towi thO
am sorry i had a low battery and thanks so much for commenting
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2013
********Ramon a.k.a pa james being an older and more experienced guy had spotted his long time girl friend bisi among the students waiting and chatting about the events of the day "Hi bisi what,s up "to reuben suprised she also answered "Hi sweethert" they move to the window side of the house huging and dragging each other
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2013
*******Reuben was still staring at the girl who was now aware and concious of the way reuben was looking at her His heat beath was beathing fast amd he was shivering at the sight of this angelic looking young beauty the girl helped him out by saying "Good morning senior" she said How are you? Reuben replied still thinking of how he would start
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 5:29am On Oct 12, 2013
******* The girl sensing that reuben was an amateur pick it up " You must be senior reuben" she said Reuben looking suprised at how the the girl know his name "How do u know" reuben asked curiously the girl replied with a smiling look "I just know that will be a story for another day " the girl said
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 5:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Toyin the house prefect came out to announced to everyone that the man that his bringing the Vest called her that he,s on his way and that in their own interest they should wait as the man will bring all the vest belonging to red house team to her house and not the school Reuben and Ramon just told toyin being their classmate to keep their vest for them incase they were not around when the man come Ramon then went back to bisi while reuben had no choice but to go back to the girl still thinking about what to say
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2013
******* "So what,s your name" Reuben finally said "My name is jessica" she answered knowing the girl must be an igbo girl because to him such beauties only come from the east or south south "I have been looking forward to meeting you senior thank God i had that oppourtunity today" Reuben was still suprised at how the girl knew him and was even looking forward to seeing him Why? He asked curiously "You are the one that released us at the school gate the othe day when we were caught for coming late"
Re: High School Love: A Story by Eniqurl(f): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Hehe..dz Jessica z up tu sth. Nyc1
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2013
Reuben remembering the scaanario The girl was among the unfortunate students caught for coming late around 7:32 am and the teacher on duty is the most notorious cane handler in the school Mr adeojo whom student use to call Mr nokia bidemi one of the acting prefects who,s the one on duty at the school assign with the task of catching late comers The students who were pleading while some not so courageous female students had started shedding tears before Reuben got to the gate
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Reuben being a respected acting prefect people are already debating that he will be appointed as the new senior prefect boy he called bidemi aside and explains that the time is still 7;32 am and they were just few minutes late if Mr nokia should meet this students at the gate he will deal mercilessly with them bidemi agreed grumbly Reuben then told the students to get up and run to their morning duty posts
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Next update will be either 2nite or tommorow morning please readers comment,criticize and correct dis work so d next updates will be better enni gurl i see u tnks so much dear
Re: High School Love: A Story by genali(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Typographical Errors.
And try to make ur work lengthy
Re: High School Love: A Story by mesther96(f): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
genali: Typographical Errors.
And try to make ur work lengthy
seconded cool
Re: High School Love: A Story by slimfit2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
nice story so far..just DAT u nid to space ur work and post without much delay..b4 ur next post barman serve me small ogogoro make I drink
Re: High School Love: A Story by Wealth2mighty(f): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Being critics of a literary wrk,can be very easy sometimes than being d writer u knw?
But honestly i comend u for ds wrk,ds COURAGE! But will point out some faults,rather than be in haste to upload ur literary wrk,why not give urself some spacing inoder for u to align ur wrk creatively,(ds should either take u a day or two depending on hw lengthy). U giv it a trial by proof reading after typing,check for errors; in spellings,capitalizations,punctuations,tenses,ur literary device etc. Ur presentations matters,try make it picturesque too,develop on d way u describe ur settings/locale,& characterization matters too. & as u write make it more fun filled,as readers would ask for more like Oliver twist! Ride on man.
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks a lot everyone for the corrections am sorry my phone got a little problem dats why i could,nt update yesterday next update comes up shortly
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
******** "What you did for us that day i will never forget i have always avoid being beaten by Mr Nokia " Jessica said reffering to Mr Adeojo by his nickname "Dnt worry i can,t gain anything if you were punished that day and i was once a junior some years ago and beside you were only few minutes late" Reuben said looking and admiring the innocent beauty infront of he. Her uniform were tight fitted and they revealed her awesome shape Jessica is now uncomfortable with how the students were looking at them suspiciously said "I suggest we move to somewhere private i dont like how this people are looking at us"
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
She pratically drag reuben to an uncompleted building at the back yard of the house when they got there Reuben asked "What Exactly do you want to tell me" he asked curiously he seems not to know why a fair skinned innocent beauty girl who would have contested for the most beautiful girl in the school would want to tell him anything Jessica holding reuben,s two hands and getting emotional "You know reuben i don,t know why but i have feelings for you, i have been watching you among the S.S two students beside the fact that you are brilliant you don,t follow after everything in skirt" she said as tears begin to gather in her eyes "What exactly are you saying "Reuben who could not believe what he was hearing asked "I love you more than anything" jessica said as water was dropping from his eyes "You do what?" reuben asked again

1 Like

Re: High School Love: A Story by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yomi my man,ur update is till to short. and y using commas (,) instead of apostrophies (') in some places? watch out!
Re: High School Love: A Story by Eniqurl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Too short oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of David / My Encounter With The Lesbians / The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.