Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. (1847 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2013
: please don't give me D'Banj's version of Oliver twist by telling me you want both!tongue In this scenario you can only choose onewink

So ladies, between the Seals of this world and the Usher Raymonds? (Though we don't know them personally to determine who has inner "beauty"wink but we know Seal is fearfully made whilst Usher is wonderfully made and we also know Seal has stayed with one woman (Heidi Klum) much longer than Usher who has had multiple relationships.

Guys, eeerm, this is hard, Kim Kardashian and err.. I don't know any other apart from Mother theresa cheesy but you get the gist sha.

So, which would you choose, pretty or character?
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2013
You know how many guys drool over hot, sexy ladies and stay with em even when they are rude and shallow wink

You know how a lot of gurls choose a rich, arrogant, disrespectful dude over a calm, broke, caring dude wink

Ps:Riches are material and can be classified as physical beauty in this regard wink
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Mimijef: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2013
just passing ooooooo :Djust passing ooooooo
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by emorse(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2013
How can you see the inner beauty without first observing the physique? Do you have "inner" eyes? The physical beauty attracts you and the "inner" beauty keeps you attracted. I'm speaking from the male point of view ofcourse.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Iaz93: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2013
emorse: How can you see the inner beauty without first observing the physique? Do you have "inner" eyes? The physical beauty attracts you and the "inner" beauty keeps you attracted. I'm speaking from the male point of view ofcourse.
[size=30pt]GBAM!!![/size]
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Iaz93: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Without the physical beauty, I may not even be interested in the inner beauty thing . . .if the physical beauty is lacking, then no attraction.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Oh well, what about situations where you see the physicalan get involved and realise there is no inner?

Also, many times you can see the inner first actually, through actions that portray a pleasant attitude.

In the case of Rebeca in the bible, it was her inner beauty that got her her man.

Btw, you are yet to state your choice.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Chidonsky: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2013
@op i go 4 the inner beauty nothing beats the inner beauty...with much observation and psyching u will find out...the inner reflects outside because it controls 1nce action,style,approach and general beign..for those who can see it develop your psyching sight and vision..Physical fades away in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Iaz93: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
spicy v: Oh well, what about situations where you see the physicalan get involved and realise there is no inner?

Also, many times you can see the inner first actually, through actions that portray a pleasant attitude.

In the case of Rebeca in the bible, it was her inner beauty that got her her man.

Well, that's where a break up will come in.

Good thing. We may get along. She has the inner beauty thing, but she should still have 50% of the physical beauty na, haba!
Rebecca was very beautiful too.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Tuntheycr7: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
emorse: How can you see the inner beauty without first observing the physique? Do you have "inner" eyes? The physical beauty attracts you and the "inner" beauty keeps you attracted. I'm speaking from the male point of view ofcourse.
You nailed it. Abi u dnt expect me to b datin sum1 wt good bhaviour bt huglee and sum1 who is phsically attracted (most beautifu )bt wt most ugliest heart
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by emorse(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
spicy v: Oh well, what about situations where you see the physicalan get involved and realise there is no inner?
You back out. Thats why there's a period of courtship before marriage.

Thinkabout all the inwardly beautiful people that you know. I bet you'd find something that you fine physically attractive about them.

In the case of Rebeca in the bible, it was her inner beauty that got her her man
Gen. 24:16. Rebekah was very beautiful and....
Even the bible gave account of her beauty first. Pls don't get me wrong. She doesn't have to be supermodel-smoking-hot. Her lips alone could just do the magic.

Thats simply because they're both equally important. But the physical comes before the inner.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by UyiIredia(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
spicy v: : please don't give me D'Banj's version of Oliver twist by telling me you want both!tongue In this scenario you can only choose onewink

So ladies, between the Seals of this world and the Usher Raymonds? (Though we don't know them personally to determine who has inner "beauty"wink but we know Seal is fearfully made whilst Usher is wonderfully made and we also know Seal has stayed with one woman (Heidi Klum) much longer than Usher who has had multiple relationships.

Guys, eeerm, this is hard, Kim Kardashian and err.. I don't know any other apart from Mother theresa cheesy but you get the gist sha.

So, which would you choose, pretty or character?

Character. Easier said than done. The reality is that I try striking a balance between both.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chidonsky: @op i go 4 the inner beauty nothing beats the inner beauty...with much observation and psyching u will find out...the inner reflects outside because it controls 1nce action,style,approach and general beign..for those who can see it develop your psyching sight and vision..Physical fades away in a twinkle of an eye.

Great! See? For those asking about "inner eye", I think this poster clearly explains how to get one wink
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by emorse(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chidonsky: @op i go 4 the inner beauty nothing beats the inner beauty...with much observation and psyching u will find out...the inner reflects outside because it controls 1nce action,style,approach and general beign..for those who can see it develop your psyching sight and vision..Physical fades away in a twinkle of an eye.
Something has to make you want to observe.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Chidonsky: 12:04am On Oct 11, 2013
emorse:
Something has to make you want to observe.
the mind plays a major role 2,if u have conditioned ur mind 2 certan criteria u look out 4 in a girl,u might even find it difficult 2 spot out some errors,why?because u are obsessed by her or their physical attraction..the mind,the brain and the heart all need 2 work together 2 spot out the innermost best of her...Marriage is a life time venture, this is not the era of love is blind,so open ur eye bro and u will see clearly to avoid leaping with''terrorist under the disguise of beauty" ...Though am not ruling out the fact of u having a moderately beautiful woman,rather it should be an added advantage 2 u...Remember that beauty can fade away in a twinkle of an eye,but character,humility,respect and inbuilt virtues last forever and it can survive in all situations..cheers
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Chidonsky: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2013
spicy v:

Great! See? For those asking about "inner eye", I think this poster clearly explains how to get one wink
tnx, is just that most times people apply shallow thought and ill motivated ambition, in making choice and decision so bad!!!
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by emorse(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chidonsky: if u have conditioned ur mind 2 certan criteria u look out 4 in a girl,u might even find it difficult 2 spot out some errors,why?because u are obsessed by her or their physical attraction...Marriage is a life time venture, this is not the era of love is blind,...
You are so far from my point. If you look through my previous posts, you'd find where I said both the physical and inner beauties are equally important. I can guess from ur posts that ur not married yet. Alot of my friends used 2 say these same things ur sayin. Guess what? The married ones among them married good lookin ladies. Let me use this analogy. A car needs its ba3 to start. But it needs fuel 2 keep d engine runnin. Which is more important? The ba3 or d fuel? In other words, physical beauty sparks ur interest but only the "inner" beauty can keep u interested in someone.
NB- physical beauty doesn't mean she must look like a "mammy water". It is go the eyes of the beholder.
Enjoy!
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Pilotman(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just on a lighter note, but serious:

If every man should go for the beautiful girls, who will marry 'the not too beautiful ones?

The fact remains that 'the not so beautiful ones' are always inwardly more beautiful. So dont just write off sb cos of looks!
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pilotman:
The fact remains that 'the not so beautiful ones' are always inwardly more beautiful. So dont just write off sb cos of looks!

I find this statement irksome! Why is it believed that beauty is proof of dumbness or absence of character? For the life of me, I don't get how that weak assumption came to be!

In fact, I think most not so good looking people have a poor character because they have nothing to lose in the first place cheesy, okay, okay just kidding. But seriously, I don't believe that "ugliness is associated with inner beauty and prettyness with horrible character.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Chidonsky: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
emorse:
You are so far from my point. If you look through my previous posts, you'd find where I said both the physical and inner beauties are equally important. I can guess from ur posts that ur not married yet. Alot of my friends used 2 say these same things ur sayin. Guess what? The married ones among them married good lookin ladies. Let me use this analogy. A car needs its ba3 to start. But it needs fuel 2 keep d engine runnin. Which is more important? The ba3 or d fuel? In other words, physical beauty sparks ur interest but only the "inner" beauty can keep u interested in someone.
NB- physical beauty doesn't mean she must look like a "mammy water". It is go the eyes of the beholder.
Enjoy!
let me not stress it further,u made gud point but remember we are all different..there is no better beauty than beign normal that is number 1, b4 u consider how well structured everything are in place..if u find both go 4 it bt if both contradict go 4 one either..tnx
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by koolJ1(f): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2013
spicy v:

I find this statement irksome! Why is it believed that beauty is proof of dumbness or absence of character? For the life of me, I don't get how that weak assumption came to be!

In fact, I think most not so good looking people have a poor character because they have nothing to lose in the first place cheesy, okay, okay just kidding. But seriously, I don't believe that "ugliness is associated with inner beauty and prettyness with horrible character.

You are a very sensible lady, how some people simply write a person off as dumb and poor of character on the basis of beauty simply leaves me dumbstruck! How could one be so overly dense? Yeah and I concur with u regarding the ugly ones having nothing to lose...they seem to lose it because of the absence of looks gaddemmit!

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by spicyv1(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
kool J:

You are a very sensible lady, how some people simply write a person off as dumb and poor of character on the basis of beauty simply leaves me dumbstruck! How could one be so overly dense? Yeah and I concur with u regarding the ugly ones having nothing to lose...they seem to lose it because of the absence of looks gaddemmit!

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. by Enegod(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
I feel like I have to have it where I must
have a well put together
woman.nothing like having a sexy a**
woman. But a sexy woman without
a good head on her can be a bad thing....I

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only!. / The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! / Ladies: 5 Signs He Doesn't Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.