Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria (5253 Views)

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / Photos Of The 6 Most Breathtaking Roads In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by iterator25: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Its overstated and in your face architecture screams: 'look at me!......i'm rich!.....i've arrived!.....i've got more money than taste!' grin grin grin

Looks like a movie set straight out of The Wizard of Oz or Charly and the chocolate factory! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
E b lyk bank........ Wow c car porch abeg!!
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by iterator25: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Its overstated and in your face architecture screams: 'look at me!......i'm rich!.....i've arrived!.....i've got more money than taste!' grin grin grin

Looks like a movie set straight out of The Wizard of Oz or Charly and the chocolate factory! smiley
what is this one saying
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2013
who knows this house in Enugu situated at Ugwogo Nike close to Nike Lake resort hotel still under going finishing touches?... the gate house is a mansion on its own...

pix later
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by olabukola: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na asaba man get this house, he use to stay in Richmond surrey before he left to naija though family still here.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by stevecantrell: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cool...how much does he spend to clean the place ?
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
It is not really breathtaking. Just a different, more radical design. Most Nigerians prefer the more conservative, stately homes to these experimental offerings.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Vivly(f): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Orange color now in vogue. Thanks to GTBank
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by HezronLorraine(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
I don't fancy the house.it's says scream it out loud,am rich.Its beautiful and wonderful to behold.Owner obviously got a nice taste.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by DebohBaron(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chai! I know where that building is...its at Oniru Lekki. Very close to my house...its actually oppostie where I normally use for houseparties(Roseanne Residence). The owner is an Ibo man, he's into "construction" and he's very young ooh, in his 30's. Buh he spent yrs building that place thou..
Happy for him!!!
May God Bless Us All...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by iterator25: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Looks like a cake

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
DebohBaron: Chai! I know where that building is...its at Oniru Lekki. Very close to my house...its actually oppostie where I normally use for houseparties(Roseanne Residence). The owner is an Ibo man, he's into "construction" and he's very young ooh, in his 30's. Buh he spent yrs building that place thou..
Happy for him!!!
May God Bless Us All...Amen!
After they will say Igbos don't own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by geeez: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
One says the owner is an Asaba man, another says he's an Igbo man

Funny attache people. If you know a man's age, you should at least be able to tell his name

What's even more amusing is that a lot of people saying Asaba this, Igbo that do not even own a square inch of land in Lagos neither do they live in any neighbourhood that commands a feather of respect

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
geeez: One says the owner is an Asaba man, another says he's an Igbo man

Funny attache people. If you know a man's age, you should at least be able to tell his name
Asaba people are Yorubas abi? You obviously didnt attend elementary school!

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Omen100(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: After they will say Igbos don't own Lagos.

you and likes are very so unsecured, The igbos are also the Obas across Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2013

^^^And what's the contradiction in your first paragraph?
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by geeez: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Asaba people are Yorubas abi? You obviously didnt attend elementary school!
For someone who calls himself a Prof, you must be very dumb...Oh I see that's the rest of your name so that answers it

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2013

Is Asaba not Igbo? Or you are so daft as to mistake tribe to geographical region. Asaba is Igbo by tribe but geographically South-South.

I said it that Nairaland has been invaded by primary school pupils.

Omen100:

you and likes are very so unsecured, The igbos are also the Obas across Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There you have it grin grin grin

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
geeez:
For someone who calls himself a Prof, you must be very dumb...Oh I see that's the rest of your name so that answers it
Rather than respond to my question, you resort to insults....what an impudent simpleton!Run along now, i dont join words with juveniles!
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Omen100(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Is Asaba not Igbo? Or you are so daft as to mistake tribe to geographical region. Asaba is Igbo by tribe but geographically South-South.

the man in the 1st photo is obviously an Ijawman, that's a photo of that shoeless clueless dudegrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Na me like your post o!!

One word to describe this would be NEW MONEY!!! no taste!

Look at that ridiculous Armani design window in the first picture.. grin
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

BEt why? grin grin
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
It's ugly not hating but it has no wooooh my opinion. You can say yours.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by T8ksy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: After they will say Igbos don't own Lagos.

But why are you ibos so hell bent in owning other people's land?

This was what the sardunna and akintola talked to their own people about and for this, you ibos had them snuffed out.

So they weren't wrong then, were they?

oh well, i wish you guys all the luck in the world in your objective but just don't cry tribalism, jealousy, hatred ati bebelo when the true

owners of the land decides to fight back with whatever they have in their armoury.

No one wants to be turned into a tenant in his ancestral land, lest of all you ibos.

Do unto others........................................

You guys are lucky in the sense that no one (in nigeria) wants to own your erosion -ravaged, landlocked and kid/adultnapping region.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Like my post if this makes front page.

Posting from the lounge in d mansion.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by deor03(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
what baffles me is that this post is still in Politics section

How political is a breathtaking Mansion in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Trailii: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Who knows? Mayb d man no get house for igbo land. D man is wise.... More rich igbos are welcum to yoruba land. we don't want nonentities.... D man should remember if he bleeps up and refuse to pay his tax, he will b deported pack hm
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Omen100(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
T8ksy:

But why are you ibos so hell bent in owning other people's land?

This was what the sardunna and akintola talked to their own people about and for this, you ibos had them snuffed out.

So they weren't wrong then, were they?

oh well, i wish you guys all the luck in the world in your objective but just don't cry tribalism, jealousy, hatred ati bebelo when the true

owners of the land decides to fight back with whatever they have in their armoury.

No one wants to be turned into a tenant in his ancestral land, lest of all you ibos.

Do unto others........................................

You guys are lucky in the sense that no one (in nigeria) wants to own your erosion -ravaged, landlocked and kid/adultnapping region.

Same ignorance was displace some years ago in a spare parts market in Effurun, in Uwvie local govt of Delta state, some nuisance went ahead to the spare parts market "igbo market". That was how some local govt officials were beaten up because they came for inspections & as if that wasn't enough, this clowns went to the Ovie's palace to protest against the inspections being carried out by the local govt official & unluckily for them, hell was let losed that day, the said spare parts market is now history with all their goods & thanks to Uwvie youths.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
deor03: what baffles me is that this post is still in Politics section

How political is a breathtaking Mansion in Lagos ?

The owner is prolly in Government thats why!! grin grin

Or involved with the government somehow.. Its hard to get this rich in Nigeria without Government approval.. grin
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by tubolancer(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
The owner of the house may be an hausa man,urhobo man,ijaw or any tribe but it sad when someone come here and spilled rubbish that the house belong to one imaginary ibo or asaba man. For now we do not know the owner of the building period.
Re: Pics Of A Breathtaking Mansion In Lagos Nigeria by addictiv(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
some one drives a rolls royce past a group of bystanders who cant even afford the side mirror of the car and they all start arguing if the driver is the owner and the tribe he comes from.........someone pastes a picture of a mansion on NL and they start arguing if the owner (who most of them have never heard about) is from igbo or not............whats the similarity btw these two set of people.......they re a bunch of idle ,broke,onlookers......

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Had A Million Dollars ... / Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.