Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970683 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
My favorites

1. Chansung's outfit looks the most classy and expensive, he looks yummy

2. I mean.... I rest my case. Fry me chansung, I am your kimchi pancake

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I thought so too, my life is not going as planned at all

LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's amazing how I ended both episodes of abyss going "Nooooooooooo" and then I watch the teaser for the next episode and go "wheww OK she doesn't die". Why is everyone just running their mouth anyhow, I mean I know they can't suspect a prosecutor so they can explain things to him but why. Lol I like how with all the danger around them they still have time to do cute lovey dovey stuff, cha min said he doesn't have experience with kissing, Lmao the mothers phone call aigoooo, everytime they play fading Starlight, I just can't, it gets me, I can't believe that guy wanted to kidnap go seyeon to 2am's song *sigh*. I still believe his dad has something on him that's why he's helping him. Aww they were singing to one candle, you're right cha min old music is way better (I am forever nostalgic about my music). I don't know how much that bottled water company paid for ppl but I swear if someone drinks that water again, I am going to scream

The couple in the wind blows are useless fa, they are a bunch of self hurting perverts like really. I said the husband was 98% frustrating last week, now they are 50-50. Why will you guys be doing things that are hurting you and hurting each other and you know and you know what, I can't. So the friend is Hyun cheol or whatever and his nickname is Carlos and he has a Japanese restaurant, kill me lemme die, Brian say na carrrrlos. Him trying to cut that fish is me whenever we have to cook with catfish (I hate that thing, it doesn't die on time). Yes Brian and yerim are my new favorite yeye couple, I like how he calls her 3 times, son yerim, yerim ah, yerimmie. But seriously the girl weak me, he stood her up and she was crying like she lost her only child in a fire, sure you guys have your flirty bickering going on but sis until a boy tells you he likes you with his mouth just assume you're dating yourself. She even had to blackmail him to allow her call him oppa in public lol. I'm just glad he's not in love with his ex so hopefully he'll confess to her soon and put her out of her misery, mtcheeeeeeeew exes in dramas forever appearing out of nowhere to cause wahala

REASONS WHY I DON'T WANT TO WATCH PARTNERS FOR JUSTICE 2
1. I honestly think there's no need for season 2, 1 was enough

2. Stephanie Lee and lee yi kyung are not going to be in it. I get that lyk is now a big deal and eulachachaing in Waikiki but Stephanie nko, I miss her clean English, I was hoping they would come back as a married couple, then they replaced her character with kang seungyeon who is awesome but her Engrish, aigoo horrible

3. Kang Hyun is only cameoing for a few episodes, he was annoying for most of season 1 but it wasn't his fault and now that he's normal I was really hoping he would be romantically paired with jung yumi, he did have a crush on her but I guess he was filming for doctor prisoner when they were filming season 2. I don't know why this writer doesn't like romance, they could have paired jung yumi with baek bom or kang Hyun but whatever

4. My dataaaaaa

REASONS I WILL WATCH SEASON 2

1. It feels like a waste not to watch season 2 after watching season 1

2. The cases are still interesting

3. Oh man seok ahjussi joined the cast, the older he gets the more handsome he becomes

4. No min woo oppa joined the cast, I hope his character is good, maybe the writer will pity me and make a love line between him and jung yumi

Nam bo won ssi please comman take zero nine back to the factory, oga is broken. From I was made to give you love to please love me, he's even being jealous now aigoo Who asked me to watch my absolute boyfriend abeg, I played myself, I know she'll probably go back to her boyfriend, I'm just so heartbroken for jin goo. LMAO he's a goat tho, I love that heart gesture he did with his hands, he's so hot Eotteoke. That blonde boy said he has watched their type of relationship in animes, please what kind of animes is he watching lol, I would love gyuri to death if I didn't suspect she was the one sending the hate messages, I don't want to like her and get hurt later on. While everyone is running mouth in abyss, these ones are keeping quiet and annoying the hell out of me. Thank God minah knows the truth now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD

It's not funny

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

It's not funny

This even makes it hilarious...hahahahhahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have just seen ep 1 of The Nokdu flower and I don’t mind it at all, I wasn’t stressed watching it.

I just came on to say the highlight of the ep for me was when they were amazed to see a match box/ light a match stick all the from Japan (hahahahaha), that was excellent acting. It was discussed like an invention that it was to them.

On to ep 2, hope everyone is having a relaxing evening like I am.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dramas updated.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

This even makes it hilarious...hahahahhahaha.
Haters

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

It's not funny

LWKMD has a new meaning, if you turn it from the right side to the left it becomes :
DMKWL which means.....okay I'm out of juice.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:
Dramas updated.
Artharda chronicles i have only watched episode 1 and it was not bad and like that guy "tagon" but he seems like the villian and "joong ki" have a weird hair cut, will be watching episode 2 this night.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:
I have just seen ep 1 of The Nokdu flower and I don’t mind it at all, I wasn’t stressed watching it.

I just came on to say the highlight of the ep for me was when they were amazed to see a match box/ light a match stick all the from Japan (hahahahaha), that was excellent acting. It was discussed like an invention that it was to them.

On to ep 2, hope everyone is having a relaxing evening like I am.
Nokdu flower is the only one i'am really following now, the drama seems very interesting now with the japanese it reminded me of "mr. Sunshine" for some reason.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
I think this is ridiculous!! What the hell is linking game of thrones with artharda chronicles this claim ridiculous as hell!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD has a new meaning, if you turn it from the right side to the left it becomes :
DMKWL which means.....okay I'm out of juice.

Drama makes k will?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordprogress:
I think this is ridiculous!! What the hell is linking game of thrones with artharda chronicles this claim ridiculous as hell!!

LOL is the drama that bad, I read a comment and the person said she skipped through most of the episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Drama makes k will?

I was thinking DROP ME KWILL’s LOVE. Hahhhahaha, it is amazing how we both thought about Kwill but mine was K.Will oppa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

I was thinking DROP ME KWILL’s LOVE. Hahhhahaha, it is amazing how we both thought about Kwill but mine was K.Will oppa.

LOL I also meant k.will oppa, I just separated the name

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordprogress:

It is just because the drama is different from the norm.

The costume is different, the editing and the makeup is different, the lighting and the setting is somewhat different and people didn’t know what to expect or how to receive it.

It is not enough to compare it though, even with the lovely cast of talented and familiar actors, people haven’t really been buzzing about the drama and then it just went downhill from there.

I read the rating for the second ep was better so hopefully it will not be that bad. I will start it when more eps air like I am doing TNF now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I also meant k.will oppa, I just separated the name

We need a dna test done chingu, we might actually be Korean sisters from the same Nigerian parents.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

We need a dna test done chingu, we might actually be Korean sisters from the same Nigerian parents.

Unnie please let's go to our home country, we don't even need a test

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hahahhahahah ep two of TNF had very tiny funny moments but they were my favorite and it was so worth it. These two had the best conversations.

He was thinking about his Mum girl not flirting with you and I am sure he will not be able to use that wand for a while. Mianhaeyo Gummy Unnie.

On to ep 3.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes please, I am right beside you but make sure I don’t become a sasaeng.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

Yes please, I am right beside you but make sure I don’t become a sasaeng.

I make no promises

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Drama makes k will?

That works.....kind of....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

kangminhyuksho:

See these two....President Buhari come and see your citizens oh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Who is that?

Mrs Kang come let us go jare we might be lucky to meet our president in EXplOration since people are meeting him in laundry rooms now.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
This drama doesn’t feel like it deserves to be an hour long and I don’t mean that in a bad way.

It feels like I am here to give an update about the drama every 30 mins.

Ep 3 was good, character development can be seen, I really like the actors but Ye Ri Unnie is not doing it for me yet, she is selling what she is selling and it is good, she is telling me it is good but I don’t believe her. (Hahahahhahaha)

I hope these too big heads don’t become enemies.

This was my favorite scene.

On to ep 4.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

Who is that?

Mrs Kang come let us go jare we might be lucky to meet our president in EXplOration since people are meeting him in laundry rooms now.

LMAO, unpatriotic somebory like you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okay, one spring night is really doing it for me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Okay, one spring night is really doing it for me!!!

This year is a year of beautiful conversations and strong female leads.

Even the ost of the drama is worth marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ep 4 of TNF was beautiful, and I say that because there were many beautiful and funny-sweet moments.

Nokdu looks like a true leader,

The progression of the characters are not out of place, one can actually see the turning points.

This is my favorite ep so far, there was a real life David killed Goliath scene....hahahhaha

Let me just say I give it up for Yi Hyun ( YSY oppa)...he became a mad person in seconds, spectacular.

I had so many favorite scenes and they won’t fit into one page....oh well.

On to ep 5.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Lewl whose citizens, please sister don't curse me

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
sarang60:

Who is that?

*sigh* a president of life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.